The President of Republic Records and judge on Fox’s, The Four, has been accused of sexual misconduct. But after the initial Hollywood bombshell, folks raised the question: Who the hell is Charlie Walk?
Before we answer that question; here’s how Walk became yet another Hollywood power player abusing his power for sexual gain.
On Monday morning, former Sony employee, Tristan Cooperman, came forward and suggested Walk made her “feel sick to my stomach almost everyday.”
“For a year I shuddered at the idea of being called into your office, where you would stealthily close the door and make lewd comments about my body and share your fantasies of having sex with me. I was 27,” Cooperman wrote via her website.
“There was that event at your swank pad when you actually cornered me and pushed me into your bedroom and onto your bed,” Cooperman, who was 27 at the time explained. “The bed you shared with your wife… your wife who was in the room next door. You being drunk and me being 6 inches taller was my saving grace.”
Walk has since denied the allegations telling Entertainment Tonight that the claims are “false.” Fox, meanwhile, released a statement that read: “We have only recently learned of these past allegations regarding Mr. Walk. We are currently reviewing this matter and are committed to fostering a safe environment on all of our shows.”
Irony or not, Cooperman’s claims come during the final week of taping for the hit singing competition show. HipHollywood recently spoke with Walk during a taping of the program and he was excited to announce the winer “wins us [the panel]” and “Republic Records.”
Although now, it’s unclear how a winner might proceed following the show which also includes panelist, Diddy and DJ Khaled.
So back to the initial question: Who is Charlie Walk? Here are five things to know.
1. President of Republic Records.
2. Charlie first started in the music industry in 1990 as a marketing and promotion manager for Columbia Records. That’s where he worked with New Kids On The Block, Beyonce, Destiny’s Child, Will Smith, John Legend and Mariah Carey.
3. From 2005 to 2008, Walk was the president of Epic Records.
4. In 2013, he shifted over to Republic as Vice President where he first helped launch Taylor Swift’s “Shake It Off” campaign. In February 2016, Walk was named president of the Republic Group.
5. Has worked with Nicki Minaj — Nicki is with signed to Cash Money, a label distributed by Republic.
NEWS5 days ago
UPDATE: Tommie Lee Still Locked Up, Will Remain In Jail Indefinitely
NEWS4 days ago
Falsely Accused 9-Year-Old Latest Victim Of White People Calling Cops On Innocent Black People … What Can We Do Now?
EXCLUSIVES21 hours ago
LHHATL Star Spice Breaks Internet With New Onion Powder Look + Other Celebrities Who Have Drastically Changed Their Appearances Over The Years
MUSIC5 days ago
6 Surprise Albums That REALLY Surprised Us This Year