Connect with us

NEWS

The “Ho” Battle Continues: Sharon Osbourne Has This To Say After Kim Kardashian’s Clap Back

Published

on

There is no love lost between Kim Kardashshian and Sharon Osbourne. The two spent that last week firing shots at each other and on Monday, the saga continued.

The drama between the reality star and talkshow host unfolded last week when Osbourne suggested during an interview with The Telegraph that the 36-year-old’s nude images are hardly considered feminism.

“Kim says she’s doing everything in the name of feminism, but that’s not feminism!” Osbourne said. “Those girls live off their bodies, half of LA has been through them, and everything they do from the sex tape to the plastic see-through dresses and the gym wear is about sex, not female progress.”

In response, Kim told E! News during the Harper’s BAZAAR event celebrating “ICONS By Carine Roitfeld” on Friday that she ever claimed to “post nude photos in the name of feminism.”

The mother of two explained she “never said that. So I think when people misquote you and then comment, it just sounds ridiculous. I post nude photos because I like how I look and I feel proud when I’ve lost all this baby weight and I post it because I feel like posting it and I feel powerful.”

It what appears to be the fight to have the last word, Sharon fired back yet again during the latest episode of CBS’s The Talk. “It’s so ridiculous how these things happen,” she said while discussing Kim’s clap back. “The Telegraph is a paper in England and at the end of the interview, as the lady was leaving, she said to me, have you heard that Kim Kardashian has come out as a feminist?”

She continued, “It’s no big deal, I commented, she asked my opinion and I gave it. It wasn’t rude. It was like, fine, she poses nude, she’s very sexual in her clothes, even her every day clothes, it’s showing her body, which shows that she’s a strong grounded woman and she’s not afraid of her body.”

Osbourne explained, “That’s her business, nobody else’s business but hers. That’s great, but people have been doing that since day one and people have been stripping and whatever from day one, so it doesn’t make you a feminist, it makes you someone who is a strong person who is confident with their body and wants to show it. That’s not a feminist.”

Will this be the last of the “ho” battle?

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

NEWS

Tamar Braxton Insists Divorce Isn’t A PR Stunt: I Think That’s Disgusting

Published

on

Tamar Braxton is adamant that her divorce from husband Vince Herbert is not a ratings ploy for her WE tv reality show Tamar & Vince. The Braxton Family Values star stopped by The View on Friday, February 23 and addressed rumors that the split is just a plot line.

“I wish I could say that a lot of times it’s made up, just so I can hide behind the truth,” she said. “But in this situation, I absolutely have no reason to lie about my marriage or the things that are happening in my marriage for ratings. I think that’s disgusting and I would never sell my soul to the devil like that.”

“I have a regular marriage, and in regular marriages, like everybody else, things happen,” she continued. “In my marriage, it was just to a point where I felt like divorce was the only option that I had left. I definitely filed for divorce — that’s not a lie.”

Braxton, 40, and Herbert, 45, share a 4-year-old son, Logan Vincent — and she says he’s their main priority.

“I think the bigger picture of everything is that we have a responsibility to my amazing 4-year-old son, to raise him in the most comfortable, amazing, loving, secure household that we can,” she said, adding, “That’s why we don’t live together.”

Braxton — who was joined by Herbert on air — also addressed the rumor that Herbert had impregnated another woman. (Last month, in a since-deleted Instagram post, Braxton claimed an unidentified woman told her that “Vincent Herbert is having a baby,” and that Herbert had then called Braxton “begging and lying” despite a “protection order.”)

“Here is the thing about people being in your business: keep people out your business,” said Braxton. “And let me just address the meltdown that I had on Instagram. That was my fault that I put myself in a position where I opened up the floor for people to give their opinions on my marriage, and I have to take responsibility for that.”

Herbert himself insisted the allegation was “absolutely” false.

“And all the other allegations are just not true — I’m just not that kind of person,” he said. “I love this lady with all my heart, I love my family with all my heart, and I will never stop fighting for my family and trying to make it be great.”

“Vince and I have been through a lot, and the reason that I filed for divorce was not because of those rumors,” added Braxton. “I filed for divorce because we work together, he’s my baby father, we’re together each and every single day, we’re attached at the hip and it just got to be too much. We just couldn’t figure out how to figure it out.”

As for a possible reconciliation? While Herbert is on board — “absolutely,” he said — Braxton isn’t so sure.

“It’s okay not to know,” she said. “We still work together now. We do work together well, so that’s one thing that I feel like we can definitely sustain and we’ve always been able to sustain, as well as our connection and our responsibility to being parents to Logan.”

 

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Instagram

Facebook

Advertisement

Trending

%d bloggers like this: