Halle Berry doesn’t want to hear you complain about social injustice if you’re not doing anything to change the problem. Thus the reason she recently made this comment:“I don’t have time for people who talk the talk but don’t walk the walk.”

While at the Cannes Lion Girls’ Lounge in conversation with founder Shelley Zalis, Ms. Berry gave her candid remarks about #BlackLivesMatter and those who constantly voice their concerns, but never put in the work to ensure effective change. “In my world, I get so tired of people complaining about, ‘Oh black lives matter,’ and they pontificate and pontificate about it, and I say, ‘Well, what are you doing about that? It may not seem significant to you, but that’s how we start. Have you called your local politicians, have you written a letter?’” The Oscar-winning actress may have a point. She continued, “When they say they’ve done nothing, I say, ‘Well, don’t talk to me … because you are part of the problem, because you are sitting here spewing negativity and complaining.’”

So what is Halle doing? The “BAPS” star has been actively meeting with folks in the tech industry as she prepares to launch her website/social forum Hallewood. The site launches next month and will allow Berry to post stories, connect with her fans and have discussion about a myriad of topics … one of which will most likely be #BlackLivesMatter.

1. Lynda

June 24, 2017 at 10:56 AM

I totally agree. However I, like so many feel like we are stuck. So tell me where do I sign up to do something about this travesty? For now all I can do is spread the word via social media. I don’t have the means to move mountains but if I did I would put that money to good use. I too am sick and tired of being sick and tired! Black Lives Matter so let me know when and where I need to be to support this cause as a group! Cause solo no one is trying to hear me esp. my congressmen and or political representatives.

2. Demoray

June 24, 2017 at 12:26 PM

What has “she” done that has helped?
    The media doesn’t show you how so many black communities hold rallies, marches and activities trying to bring about change. So it’s not that black people aren’t doing anything or that we aren’t doing enough. It’s what we do is ignored and nothing done about our concerns or cry for help. Halle Berry knows that certain things are out of our hands. Like “justice” the more we fight for it and demand it, the more they keep it from us. I’d like to ask Miss Barry what “else” can we do? How can we get the ones who allow the injustice among us, to see BlackLivesMatterToo?

3. Jeff

June 24, 2017 at 6:59 PM

Who gives a shit about what she feels, thinks, or says?

• allen freeland

June 25, 2017 at 7:05 PM

Halle may have some points but she is nieve to say there is talk but no walk.I feel that we as black people try very hard but the system is not working hard enough.I don’t think that Halle is being fair in that area and too much political and judicical red tape

4. brown bomber

June 24, 2017 at 9:50 PM

Funny enough most of the people who have replied negatively to her comments. Are just as the quote from her said, ‘pontificating’ and actually taken the time to dismiss or belittle her just comments. But exactly, not done anything to truly contribute to the discussion or move the movement forward by social engagement with a political official??

5. jone cample

June 25, 2017 at 12:35 AM

WHO THE F IS SHE KIDDING? SHE DON’T EVEN TALK TO HER BLACK SIDE OF HER FAMILY, SHE MAKE BELIEVE SHE IS DOWN WITH THE BLACK PEOPLE JUST SO THEY WILL GO SEE HER HORRIBLE MOVIES, BUT YOU NEVER SEE HER KIDS AROUND BLACK PEOPLE. CAN SHE GO TAKE A FLYING LEAP. FAKE ASS B.

• Mary Jackson

June 26, 2017 at 9:39 AM

Halle berry is a disgrace to the black community. She accepted demeaning roles.Al she need to do is keep paying. that white man child support.

6. Pingback: Halle Berry Wants Folks to "Walk the Walk" When It Comes to the Black Lives Matter Movement - JetMag.com

Review: ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ Is Bigger & Better Than The First

If you liked Kingsman:The Secret Service, get ready for The Golden Circle. Hands downs this Kingsman is bigger, badder and better than the first.

Director Matthew Vaughn really takes it up a notch and gives fans much more action and fight sequences. Right off the top we see Eggsy (Taron Egerton) in this amazing car chase scene that will have you applauding as soon as the Prince track ends.

And while we’re talking music the film has an amazing sound track. And if you didnt know, Elton John is also in the film acting and singing some of his classic tunes.

What I also loved were the new editions.  Channing Tatum, Halle Berry, Jeff Bridges and Pedro Pascal who play the Statesmen – the American version of the Kingsman –  and the dynamic between the two is pretty comical. Vaughn really explores the difference between the two cultures – mannered men in suits versus macho men in jeans and cowboy boots.

Then there’s Julianne Moore who plays the villain, she’s like this maniacal Martha Stewart esque drug lord and she’s quite good at it.

Now there are some obnoxious moments (like that sex scene between Egerton and Poppy Delevigne).  But I think that’s the point. This franchise is all about turning the spy genre on it’s head and introducing the younger generation to a new type of Bond flick … And we think they are going to love it.