Ice Cube stopped by the Real Time with Bill Maher on Friday to promote the release of his ‘Death Certificate: 25th Anniversary’ edition, but instead, the rapper rose up and schooled the talk show host on why he can’t use the N-word.

Earlier this month, Maher referred to himself as a “house n*gga” when asked by Sen. Ben Sasse to come “work in the fields” of Nebraska. Many celebrity guests backed out of their scheduled appearances because of the controversial remark, but Cube had other plans.

Here are four drive-home statements the rapper made during his appearance.

This was bound to happen: “I knew you were gonna f*ck up sooner or later,” Cube said. “I love your show, you got a great show, but you’ve been bucking up against that line a little bit. You’ve got a lot of black jokes … Sometimes, you sound like a redneck trucker.”

You aren’t familiar: “I still think you need to get to the root of the psyche because I think there’s a lot of guys out there who cross the line because they’re a little too familiar, or they think they’re too familiar. Or, guys that, you know, might have a black girlfriend or two that made them some Kool-Aid every now and then, and then they think they can cross the line … and they can’t.

That’s our word, you can’t have it back: “You know, it’s a word that has been used against us. It’s like a knife, man. You can use it as a weapon or you can use it as a tool. It’s when you use it as a weapon against us, by white people, and we’re not going to let that happen again … because it’s not cool … That’s our word, and you can’t have it back.”

It feels like a knife: “It’s not cool because when I hear my homie say it, it don’t feel like venom. When I hear a white person say it, it feel like that knife stabbing you, even if they don’t mean to.”

Following the ignorant remark, Maher released a statement apologizing … he later backed that up also on Friday telling guest Michael Eric Dyson, author and professor of sociology at Georgetown, that he “did a bad thing” and that while “it was not said in malice, it caused pain and that’s why I apologized. I’m not that big of an asshole.”

1. Charles Brown

June 12, 2017 at 10:30 AM

Ice Cube told the truth and that’s that.

2. Stanley L

June 12, 2017 at 11:07 AM

I think black should call each other the n word dr. King work to hard for that and other
    I don’t like to be call that by no one I am African American period.
    My name is not dog are g r blood I go bye my giving name.

• Steve

June 12, 2017 at 12:33 PM

Yo Niggah …. Learn to write …..

• Angelia McGary

June 15, 2017 at 9:40 AM

Articulate!

3. EazyMoney

June 12, 2017 at 1:21 PM

Is it acceptable if you put the H at the end?

4. Carmen

June 13, 2017 at 11:54 PM

First of all, the word “Nigger” is NOT ours. We didn’t come up with that. Black men are brainwashed. Slave masters repeatly told us “You are a Nigger!” so much now black men believe “I AM A NIGGER”. SO SAD!! Second of all Bill Maher is NOT racist. He said he was sorry, now move on. He wasn’t threatened to lose his job, he did it right away, he acknowledged he mucked up.

5. Leta Landry

June 13, 2017 at 11:55 PM

• dezter

June 20, 2017 at 5:55 AM

Shut the fuck up! House nigga

6. D

June 14, 2017 at 11:10 PM

Yeah… you had better apologize…

Rihanna Admits To Having A “Fluctuating Body Type” — And This Is How She Deals With It

Earlier this year, rumors were running rampant that Rihanna was pregnant. It became quickly evident that the singer was not carrying, but we are now learning that the apparent weight gain might’ve have ben due to fluctuation.

During an interview with The Cut, Badgalriri suggested she has a “fluctuating body type,” but that she’s learned how to dress for the variations. “I actually have had the pleasure of a fluctuating body type, where one day I can literally fit into something that is bodycon, and then the next day—the next week—I need something oversized,” she said while promoting her new Fenty x Puma line.

She added, “I need a little crop here and a high-waist there to hide that part, you know?”

The singer went on to explain that because people’s bodies are constantly changing, fashion should not be mundane. “I really pay attention every day when I go into the closet about what’s working for my body that morning,” she explained. “I feel like that’s how everyone should go after fashion, because it’s an individual thing.”

She continued, “And then, if you take it further, it’s like: What week are you having? You having a skinny week? You having a fat week? Are we doing arms this week? We doing legs this week? We doing oversized?”

The fashion designer added, “I love to play with silhouettes as well, but I think it’s important to make sure that you wear the thing that works for your body the best, and that’s flattering.”

Rihanna is not just a fashionista, but she is also wildly confident in every garment she rocks. Confidence is major for the singer, who expressed to the fashion outlet that it’s men in black who rule dressing with confidence.

Yes. This is new for me; this is recent. I love a man in black,” she explained. “It’s so sexy and mysterious; confident and secure—all the things I love about a man. So, I’m into that.”

Ri celebrated the launch of her new line just last week. Click here to see photos.