If you want to have a nice day, it’s probably best to avoid the comment section of Minka Kelly’s IG. That particular dark place is in shambles right now after folks began dragging her over claims she’s creeping with married actor, Jesse Williams.
According to recent reports, Williams and Kelly are together, but only came together after things with the actor’s estranged wife were beyond repair. Williams and Aryn-Drake-Lee had been separated for sometime before the relationship with Kelly began. That didn’t seem to matter to these folks however who posted these crazy comments:
- “So did u question yourself like this when you chose to f*ck a married man? Was Jessie with you when you posted this? How did you go for f*cking Sean penn, a disgusting racist to a black activist? Did y’all use racial slurs in the bedroom? Why do you always sleep with married men? When are you going to learn that prostituting yourself for roles has not worked in your favor? Did you think about his wife when you were laying up with her man? Does your p*ssy still have walls or nah? I heard Derek jetter gave you herpes, did you pass the gift onto Jessie as well?”
- Side chicks are winning this year. Lol.”
- “This the Becky, pig skin b*tch.”
- “Mama always said ‘Careful how you get him, you might loose him how you got him!’ Moral: karma got your address honey.”
- “Home destroying bitch god is going to make you pay for that.”
“Disgusting evil hoe.”
- “I heard a quote. Idk if it’s true but ima just drop it here. ‘Only thing a white woman has done for the black man is get him lynched.'”
Sheesh. Minka has closed comments on recent posts and we can’t say we blame her.
SAG Awards Fashion Hits & Misses: Tracee Ellis Ross, Halle Berry, Lupita Nyong’o & More
The 2018 SAG Awards were full of fashion hits and misses. Here are some of the best and worst looks of the night.
Tracee Ellis Ross always knocks it out of the park and tonight, the black-ish star definitely hit a home run in a gorgeous white Ralph and Russo gown. Her co-star, Yara Shahidi, also stole the spotlight in a classic black pantsuit.
No surprise here, Halle Berry killed it in a sheer Pamela Roland dress, meanwhile, Lupita Nyong’o stunned in a strapless Ralph and Russo ensemble. Niecy Nash, who was also one of the night’s presenters, brightened the room with not only her smile, but her sexy green Zina Zaki dress.
SAG nominee, Mary J. Blige, glowed in a magical black and white Jean-Louis Sabaji masterpiece and we can’t forget about Sterling K. Brown’s wife, Ryan Michelle, who looked like a princess in a soft pink dress.
Black-ish star, Marsai Martin, was all grownish in this adorable wine MIRI couture gown.
As for who completely missed the mark, Maya Rudolph who who wore this head to toe floral ensemble; sorry girl.
MOVIES3 days ago
Mo’Nique Calls For Netflix Boycott After Being Offered Less Than Dave Chappelle & Amy Schumer
MUSIC4 days ago
The Real Reason Jason Derulo Is Out Here Teaching Zumba Class
NEWS6 days ago
Inside Toya Wright’s Star Studded Baby Shower + Her Baby’s Father Revealed
EXCLUSIVES6 days ago
Over-Zealous Fan Interrupts Jenifer Lewis On The Red Carpet … And It’s Hilarious!
NEWS4 days ago
Gabrielle Union Makes A ‘Bad Boys’ Spinoff Happen Without Will Or Martin
MOVIES6 days ago
NAACP Image Awards: Twitter Goes Wild Following Ava DuVernay’s Powerful Speech
FASHION5 days ago
Sheer Delight: Was Halle Berry’s Vajayjay On Display At The NAACP Image Awards?
EXCLUSIVES6 days ago
Exclusive: So, Is The New “Friday” Movie Really Happening … Or Nah?!