If you want to have a nice day, it’s probably best to avoid the comment section of Minka Kelly’s IG. That particular dark place is in shambles right now after folks began dragging her over claims she’s creeping with married actor, Jesse Williams.
According to recent reports, Williams and Kelly are together, but only came together after things with the actor’s estranged wife were beyond repair. Williams and Aryn-Drake-Lee had been separated for sometime before the relationship with Kelly began. That didn’t seem to matter to these folks however who posted these crazy comments:
- “So did u question yourself like this when you chose to f*ck a married man? Was Jessie with you when you posted this? How did you go for f*cking Sean penn, a disgusting racist to a black activist? Did y’all use racial slurs in the bedroom? Why do you always sleep with married men? When are you going to learn that prostituting yourself for roles has not worked in your favor? Did you think about his wife when you were laying up with her man? Does your p*ssy still have walls or nah? I heard Derek jetter gave you herpes, did you pass the gift onto Jessie as well?”
- Side chicks are winning this year. Lol.”
- “This the Becky, pig skin b*tch.”
- “Mama always said ‘Careful how you get him, you might loose him how you got him!’ Moral: karma got your address honey.”
- “Home destroying bitch god is going to make you pay for that.”
“Disgusting evil hoe.”
- “I heard a quote. Idk if it’s true but ima just drop it here. ‘Only thing a white woman has done for the black man is get him lynched.'”
Sheesh. Minka has closed comments on recent posts and we can’t say we blame her.
Watch: Julia Roberts And Owen Wilson Give Advice To Their 10-Year-Old Selves
To say Wonder is a must see movie is an understatement! Not only will the film touch you and inspire you to be a better person, it will also entertain you from start to finish.
But don’t take our word for it. HipHollywood sat down with the film’s stars Julia Roberts and Owen Wilson who shared their excitement to bring this heartwarming story to life and how they channeled their real-life parenting skills into the role.
“I think we felt a responsibility to be authentically parents and authentically parents to these two kids, said the 50 year old mother of three. “And I think that’s why you really believe these four people are family and are really having this experience together.”
In the film based on the NY times best seller, Roberts and Wilson play the parents of a teenage daughter (Izabela Vidovic) and 10-year-old boy (Jacob Tremblay) with facial differences entering mainstream elementary school for the first time.
When asked if they had any advice for their ten year old selves, Roberts said: “I have a ten year old son and I tell him to run.”
Meanwhile Wilson says he remembers 5th grade vividly, and enjoyed having his brother Andrew Wilson at the same school to protect him. “It helped so much having an older brother who was already at the school, so that would be the advice I’d give, have a cool older brother.”
Wonder hits theaters November 17, just one day before Wilson’s 49th birthday.
NEWS4 days ago
Teyana Taylor, Iman Shumpert Land Reality Show! See The Adorable Promo!
MUSIC5 days ago
Jay Z Schools National Anthem Protest Critics: “It’s Not About The Flag, It’s About Justice”
NEWS4 days ago
Eve Named New Co-Host Of ‘The Talk’
NEWS5 days ago
Wait One Hot Second … Denzel Washington’s Name Is Pronounced Hoooooowwww???
NEWS3 days ago
Eve Responds To Nicki Minaj’s Paper Magazine Cover: “I Just Don’t Think It’s Right.”
EXCLUSIVES5 days ago
Exclusive: Rah Ali Reveals Why She Doesn’t Say Much About Her Marriage Online
NEWS3 days ago
Serena Williams And Alexis Ohanian Set To Wed This Weekend
NEWS2 days ago
Nicki Minaj Makes IG History With Seductive Paper Magazine Cover Photo