Connect with us

Prince Harry’s girlfriend Meghan Markle just pulled a disappearing act.

Months after diving into a romance with the Prince, the Suits actress pulled the plug on her blog, The Tig. On Friday, the beauty announced the news via the website with a statement that read:

“To all my Tig friends. After close to three beautiful years on this adventure with you, it’s time to say goodbye to The Tig. What began as a passion project (my little engine that could) evolved into an amazing community of inspiration, support, fun and frivolity. You’ve made my days brighter and filled this experience with so much joy. Keep finding those Tig moments of discovery, keep laughing and taking risks, and keep being ‘the change you wish to see in the world.’ Above all, don’t ever forget your worth — as I’ve told you time and time again: you, my sweet friend, you are enough. Thank you for everything.”

It’s unclear what sparked Meghan’s decision, but surely she has other royal things to worry about. Like possibly planning a royal wedding?

While there are rumors about a possible engagement and reports that Queen Elizabeth has already given her blessing, nothing has not been confirmed; so calm down, people. But could we use another royal extravaganza? Duh!

Markle and Harry started dating late last year and quickly became couples goals. Unfortunately, after going public with their romance, the media had a field day turning their relationship into a huge spectacle.

Pacific Coast News: Prince Harry at the UK team trials for the 2017 Invictus Games in Toronto, at the University of Bath Sports Training Village
04-07-2017

In efforts to protect his hopeful soon-to-be Black wife, the Prince released a statement calling for the media to back off. “His girlfriend, Meghan Markle, has been subject to a wave of abuse and harassment,” a statement read. “Some of this has been very public – the smear on the front page of a national newspaper, the racial undertones of comment pieces; and the outright sexism and racism of social media trolls and web article comments.”

EXCLUSIVES

Dwyane Wade On New Heartfelt Documentary: It’s A Story “I Never Got A Chance To Tell As A Kid”

Published

on

It’s been an epic week for Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union.

It first started with one of the biggest trades of the year with Wade returning back to Miami to finish the rest of the season with the Heat. “I was happy,” Wade told us on Thursday night about the trade.

He added, “The journey of the NBA took me to Chicago, it took me to Cleveland, but it also brought me back to Miami; a place from a basketball sense birthed me.”

Days following the big NBA announcement, the lovebirds then celebrated the release of Dwyane’s documentary, Shot in the Dark, which the NBA champion produced alongside Chance the Rapper.

The film follows the Orr Academy High School basketball team on Chicago’s Westside. Throughout the documentary, cameras capture the journey of individual athletes trying to make it to the NBA despite growing up in the violent streets of Chicago.

During the screening, Wade also opened up to HipHollywood about why the project was near and dear to his heart. “It’s home,” the Chicago native said. “I jumped on board right away because it’s a story being told that I never got a chance to tell as a kid. To be able to shed some positive light on a tough, dark situation for us was big.”

Union added, “I’m so proud. Coming up on Hoop Dreams … It explores so many other topics that are critical to kids in Chicago.”

As for whether or not D-Wade picked up some advice from his TV star boo, not quite. When asked what tips Union gave Wade ahead of the project, the actress told us, “None. You have to learn. Humility and school of hard knocks. Things are not going to go your way and you have to learn through experience just like the rest of us.”

Check out the documentary on February 24 on Fox Sports.

Continue Reading

Trending

%d bloggers like this: