Seems like a lot of folks want Trump out of the White House. With his extreme executive orders and worrisome cabinet, getting the Donald out of the Oval is not just a wish at this point, to some, it’s a prayer.
Let’s take a moment to really look at what that means. In theory, removing #45 sounds like a win-win situation, but when you see who his successors are, it’s terrifying. Here’s the order of succession if Trump exits Pennsylvania Ave. (this list was spotted at NYDN but bears repeating).
1. Vice President Pence
2. House Speaker Paul Ryan
3. President pro tempore of the Senate Orrin Hatch
4. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson
5. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin
6. Defense Secretary James Mattis
7. Attorney General Jeff Sessions
8. Acting Secretary of the Interior Kevin Haugrud (nominee Ryan Zinke has not been confirmed by the Senate)
9. Acting Agriculture Secretary Michael Scuse (nominee Sonny Perdue has not been confirmed)
10. Commerce Secretary (vacant seat; nominee Wilbur Ross has not been confirmed)
Unfortunately, the folks that follow Trump would still keep his divisive and troublesome policy forging ahead. So, still want Trump gone? Let us know why in the comment section below.
NEWS1 day ago
Claudia Jordan Seeks Revenge On HH’s Kevin Frazier!
EXCLUSIVES2 days ago
Gritty AF: Why You MUST Watch 50 Cent’s New Dangerous Cop Drama ‘The Oath’
MUSIC3 days ago
Thanks To Jay Z Fifth Harmony Star Normani Kordei Finally Gets Her Time To Shine
NEWS4 days ago
Angela Bassett Reveals Favorite On-Screen Kiss And You Might Be Shocked