Seems like a lot of folks want Trump out of the White House. With his extreme executive orders and worrisome cabinet, getting the Donald out of the Oval is not just a wish at this point, to some, it’s a prayer.
Let’s take a moment to really look at what that means. In theory, removing #45 sounds like a win-win situation, but when you see who his successors are, it’s terrifying. Here’s the order of succession if Trump exits Pennsylvania Ave. (this list was spotted at NYDN but bears repeating).
1. Vice President Pence
2. House Speaker Paul Ryan
3. President pro tempore of the Senate Orrin Hatch
4. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson
5. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin
6. Defense Secretary James Mattis
7. Attorney General Jeff Sessions
8. Acting Secretary of the Interior Kevin Haugrud (nominee Ryan Zinke has not been confirmed by the Senate)
9. Acting Agriculture Secretary Michael Scuse (nominee Sonny Perdue has not been confirmed)
10. Commerce Secretary (vacant seat; nominee Wilbur Ross has not been confirmed)
Unfortunately, the folks that follow Trump would still keep his divisive and troublesome policy forging ahead. So, still want Trump gone? Let us know why in the comment section below.
NEWS5 days ago
UPDATE: Tommie Lee Still Locked Up, Will Remain In Jail Indefinitely
NEWS4 days ago
Falsely Accused 9-Year-Old Latest Victim Of White People Calling Cops On Innocent Black People … What Can We Do Now?
EXCLUSIVES22 hours ago
LHHATL Star Spice Breaks Internet With New Onion Powder Look + Other Celebrities Who Have Drastically Changed Their Appearances Over The Years
MUSIC5 days ago
6 Surprise Albums That REALLY Surprised Us This Year