Connect with us

Kim Kardashian is back, ya’ll!

The reality star resurfaced on Instagram early Tuesday morning and shared her very first photo since being robbed at gunpoint in Paris.

The image, which is the first snapshot since October 2016, shows a happy West clan all together. In the photo, a healthy looking Kanye West stands with his gorgeous wife and two kids, Saint 1, and North, 3.

Kim captioned the sweet photo with one word: “Family.”

screen-shot-2017-01-03-at-11-19-37-am

The reality star and mother of two took a long break from social media after being bound, gagged and robbed of $10 million in Paris. The 36-year-old was traumatized and, according to reports, vowed to stop sharing her every life move on social media.

Kim’s new photo also sheds light onto the recent situation with her husband, Kanye.

Last month, the rapper was hospitalized after suffering an apparent mental breakdown. Since being treated for “temporary psychosis due to sleep deprivation and dehydration,” Ye has been working out regularly which has been apparently helping with his mental health.

The big question, however, is will Kim continually be active on Instagram? Is she kicking off 2017 with a new social plan?

According to reports, over the past two months of Kardashian’s hiatus, her social status has dramatically decreased. Not only is the star proven statistically to be less relevant, but she is also losing money.

“Her income is already affected but I don’t think she cares because she’s got a lot of money and that’s one of the advantages of being a celebrity — she isn’t relying on this income to live off it,” celebrity financial adviser Samuel Rad said back in November. “She’s got plenty of other investments and assets generating her income on a monthly or annual basis.”

Welcome back … we think … Kim.

NEWS

Meghan Markle Is Headed Back To The Small Screen…Kinda

Published

on

Meghan Markle may have left USA’s Suits after seven seasons, but the actress’ likeness will be making it’s way back to a TV very soon. Lifetime has announced that it’s planning a film based on Markle and her soon to be husband, Prince Harry’s whirlwind romance.

The cable network, known for it’s biopics, made the announcement on Sunday at the Television Critics Association winter press tour.

“And before the wedding of the year takes place between Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, Lifetime will debut a movie revealing how the stars aligned for this royal romance,” said Lifetime’s head of programming Liz Gateley.

Harry & Meghan: The Royal Love Story  (working title) will trace Prince Harry and Markle’s relationship from the day they met to the overwhelming media attention surrounding their eventual engagement, which was announced in November. It will also touch on their courtship after they were set up by mutual friends and depict Markle’s life as a divorced American actress.

Menhaj Huda, who helmed an episode of E!’s fictional Royal Family series The Royals is on hand to direct. Casting is currently underway.

No official date has been announced, but given Lifetime’s track record, fans should expect the movie to release a few days before the couples May 19 wedding. Back in 2011, Lifetime aired William & Kate: The Movie just days before the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge married on April 29.

 

Continue Reading

Trending

%d bloggers like this: