Connect with us

Who other than CeeLo Green can survive a cell phone blowing up in their face? All of us, because it was fake!

Over the weekend, a video went viral of the singer sitting in a studio talking on what is said to be a Samsung smartphone, but it was how the video ended that became a national headline.

In the clip, you see Green chatting on the device when all of a sudden, the phone catches fire, sparks and knocks the producer to the ground. The disturbing image ends with a lifeless CeeLo lying on the ground.

After a slew of concerned messages by fans, the 42-year-old took to Facebook Live to ensure that he is doing well following the horrifying incident. “Hey y’all, listen. I just want to let everybody know that I am alive and I am well and I’m OK,” he said.

Green continued, “Truthfully, I’m really upset that anybody had to be emotionally disturbed by what they saw today. Actually what you saw today was a clip from a smaller video that we were shooting for a new project that I’m doing called Gnarly Davidson. It’s supposed to set up and introduce the new character identity.”

He added, “I’m still going to release the music, but first and foremost to everybody that love me and care about me, I just wanted to let you know that I’m OK.”

Of one of the many concerned fans was singer Omarion, who tweeted: “@CeeLoGreen Sooo manyyyy prayers & light to you brother!!!! I [pray] your hearing is ok!!!”

We are thrilled to learn CeeLo is not injured, but we should note that earlier this year, Samsung recalled the Galaxy Note 7 after several complaints of them catching fire. The company has not commented on the viral video that also became a trending topic.

NEWS

Gina Torres Confirms Split From Laurence Fishburne After Photos Surface Of Her Kissing Another Man

Published

on

Well they kept that under the radar. Gina Torres and Laurence Fishburne have split, but no one knew until now.

Photos of Torres kissing a mystery man hit the net Tuesday prompting folks to speculate that she was cheating on her husband of 14 years. But, according to Torres the couple have been separated since early fall of last year. The actress confirmed the news to PEOPLE in a statement saying:

“With heavy hearts, Laurence and I quietly separated and began the dissolution of our marriage in the early fall of last year. There are no bad guys here. Only a love story with a different ending than either one of us had expected.”

“Happily, however, our family remains intact and we will continue to raise our daughter together with love and joy and awe. As well as raise each other up with respect and love and the continued understanding that we’re in this together, if not side by side.”

Torres and Fishburne, 56, married in 2002 and share one daughter, Delilah Fishburne. The Black-ish star also has two children from a previous marriage: Montana and Langston Fishburne.

On Tuesday, Page Six posted photos of Torres kissing a new man, who has now been identified as Kevin Wright, an entrepreneur and solar energy investor from Utah who now lives in Southern California. According to the site, Wright was married for 20 years and recently split with his wife.

No word on how long the two have been dating.

In January 2016 Torres still referred to herself as Fishburne’s wife in an interview with Hello Magazine. But in September 2016, Torres told the New York Times that she had quit the USA drama “Suits” after six years partly because “my personal life needed to be tended to.”

It’s now being reported that she will be starring in a “Suits” spinoff slated to debut in 2018. She will also executive produce.

 

Continue Reading

Trending