We’ve all been there … humming a tune or belting out our favorite ballads while doing tedious things around the house, while driving, or even while sitting at our desks. But imagine if someone recorded you and then, all of a sudden, you become an overnight sensation?

This happened for one grocery store clerk who sang a Maxwell classic while at work, and now … the Internet can’t get enough of him.

Lucas Holliday, a cashier at the Dollar General in Lansing, Michigan, is making jaws drop all around the world after he was recorded singing “Ascension” while scanning groceries.

A regular shopper at the store captured Holliday, clad in a grey sweatshirt, singing with her cell phone and now, his life might be changed forever.

Maxwell saw the clip and was so impressed that he invited the singer to his show in Detroit on Friday. He revealed the big news during Monday’s episode of Good Morning America. “I couldn’t ruin his surprise on the show I taped the invitation last night for … good things can happen,” the singer wrote on Twitter.

screen-shot-2016-11-14-at-6-00-34-am

The singer then added on Twitter that the store clerk was “doing more for me than he even realizes and much love to for changing and creating opportunities for everyone who has a dream.”

screen-shot-2016-11-14-at-6-00-52-am

For Lucas, his dreams definitely came true and it looks like folks are anxious for the clerk to make it to the big leagues. “Motown betta get this white chocolate sensation,” one YouTube user wrote.

Another wrote, “Please tell me your gonna try out for the voice, American got talent, something cause talent like that needs to be shared with the world.”

When you listen to Holliday sing, chills will run through your body. Seriously. And what makes the video that much more impressive, is the cashier is singing while telling a shopper the total of her groceries. Talk about multitasking skills.

1. Sarah Wood

November 14, 2016 at 10:08 AM

He is the lead singer for Tell Yo Mama

2. shandra

November 14, 2016 at 10:20 AM

The young man got its a blessing that there is much LOVE for u & joy 2 share wish u the best……..MAXWELL UR A BLESSING

3. Pam Begiske

November 14, 2016 at 1:34 PM

Awesome! From my hometown Lansing Michigan! Good luck Lucas!

4. Valery Gibbs

November 15, 2016 at 12:17 AM

Maxwell make my dream come true. Congratulations to you Lucas Holliday.

5. Ferlice

November 15, 2016 at 6:36 AM

A pure raw talent

6. Lani Kawaii

April 22, 2017 at 10:42 AM

Wow! This made me cry years of happiness for Lucas! Maxwell is my number one performer from way back and I love what Maxwell did. Peace to you Lucas and Maxwell!

Watch: Julia Roberts And Owen Wilson Give Advice To Their 10-Year-Old Selves

To say Wonder is a must see movie is an understatement! Not only will the film touch you and inspire you to be a better person, it will also entertain you from start to finish.

But don’t take our word for it. HipHollywood sat down with the film’s stars Julia Roberts and Owen Wilson who shared their excitement to bring this heartwarming story to life and how they channeled their real-life parenting skills into the role.

“I think we felt a responsibility to be authentically parents and authentically parents to these two kids, said the 50 year old mother of three. “And I think that’s why you really believe these four people are family and are really having this experience together.”

In the film based on the NY times best seller, Roberts and Wilson play the parents of a teenage daughter (Izabela Vidovic) and 10-year-old boy (Jacob Tremblay) with facial differences entering mainstream elementary school for the first time.

When asked if they had any advice for their ten year old selves, Roberts said: “I have a ten year old son and I tell him to run.”

Meanwhile Wilson says he remembers 5th grade vividly, and enjoyed having his brother Andrew Wilson at the same school to protect him. “It helped so much having an older brother who was already at the school, so that would be the advice I’d give, have a cool older brother.”

Wonder hits theaters November 17, just one day before Wilson’s 49th birthday.