Tamar Braxton, Nick Cannon Publicly Send Love To Toni Braxton After Being Hospitalized

Toni Braxton was recently hospitalized following an unfortunate lupus flare-up, but according to the Grammy Award winner’s rep and family, Braxton is doing well.

“Toni is resting at home and she is fine. She was in an L.A. hospital for a few days, being treated for her Lupus. She has been released and starts rehearsals for her upcoming tour this week,” the rep said in a statement. “She was not in serious condition, though Lupus is a serious disease and must be monitored at all times.”

The singer’s sister, Tamar Braxton, also confirmed that Toni is home safe and doing fine. “I absolutely HATE when she is sick .. But to God be the Glory!! T, You are home SAFE and We can make you smile even when you’re faking like you feel well enough to laugh at the joke,” Tamar wrote on Instagram.

She added, “#LUPUSSUCKS shout out to all Lupus superwomen and men who knows what that’s like.”

Tamar also shared an emotional video of her sister being surrounded by family and friends.

A video posted by Taytay❤️ (@tamarbraxton) on

Nick Cannon also took to social media to wish the star well. The America’s Got Talent host shared a snapshot of them together on Instagram, writing:

“Sending love and strength to My fellow #LupusWarrior @tonibraxton The Queen is back!! We can’t never let this diagnosed condition stop our mission!! We just had a long fellowship and she is at home now, preparing to hit the road for her fans. I get these type of setbacks all the time but it just makes us stronger against this invisible disease! But the queen is more than a conqueror! No sweat! By his stripes you are healed! Now go give the people what they want!! A fabulous show!”

screen-shot-2016-10-04-at-7-05-41-am

In 2010, Braxton announced that she was diagnosed with the autoimmune disease and has since been very open.

In 2015, the singer talked about battling the disease during a segment with HuffPo Live. “Some days I can’t balance it all. I just have to lay in bed,” she said. “Pretty much when you have lupus you feel like you have the flu every day. But some days you get through it. But for me, if I’m not feeling well, I tend to tell my kids, ‘Oh mommy’s just going to relax in bed today.’ I kind of take it easy.”

Toni is supposed to hit the road for her The Hits Tour on October 8, and so far, the beauty hasn’t had to cancel any shows. “I’ve never done that. Even if I can’t perform, I still figure it out,” she told HuffPo. “Sometimes I look back [at] that evening [and] I go, ‘How did I get through that?'”

screen-shot-2016-10-04-at-7-09-47-am

1. PinkyDresdner

October 4, 2016 at 12:33 PM

“She was in an L.A. hospital for a few days, being treated for her Lupus” Wrong CONFESSION and Wrong Ownership.
    Diseases do not belong to mankind. Its of the devil and not of God. Its the devil that gives sickness not God.
    And certainly LUPUS does not belong to Braxton. Change your confession and change your health.
    We pray for your speedy recovery. God bless.

2. kyeita m fish

October 5, 2016 at 11:09 AM

i am toni braxton fan an here family to thank god she better now an ok back home with her family an friends safe god was with her an the angel too. amen

3. marmot limelight 3 tent sale

May 15, 2018 at 5:32 PM

I’m having a weird issue I cant seem to be able to subscribe your feed, I’m using google reader by the way.
    marmot limelight 3 tent sale http://marmot.angigreene.com

4. belstaff trialmaster jacket sale

May 25, 2018 at 8:55 PM

Im trying to figure out how to subscribe to the RSS feeds, but dont seem to figure it out. Some help would be great Thank you
    belstaff trialmaster jacket sale http://belstaff.hawksportsind.com

5. jimmy choo shoes cheap

May 25, 2018 at 8:55 PM

How many hrs would you say you may have saved each day with your Web bots?
    jimmy choo shoes cheap http://jimmychoo.francarrilloguerrero.com

6. buy Rene Caovilla

July 18, 2018 at 12:51 PM

This article gets a thumbs way up from me.
    buy Rene Caovilla https://renecaovilla.kmmits.com

7. patagonia pro deal

July 18, 2018 at 12:52 PM

huge piece of writing. I just came across your web site and wanted to let you know that I have certainly enjoyed browsing your blogs. At any rate I’m going to be following your feed and I hope you’re posting again soon.
    patagonia pro deal https://www.bedcapdealers.com

8. reebok sale

July 18, 2018 at 12:52 PM

I just added your blog to my blog roll, I hope youd take into consideration doing the same.
    reebok sale https://reebok.artienatasha.com

9. cheap berghaus sale

August 8, 2018 at 9:52 AM

Continue the good work!
    cheap berghaus sale https://www.berghaussale.cc

10. cheap pierre hardy

August 8, 2018 at 9:53 AM

I think youve produced some actually interesting points. Not as well many people would truly think about this the way you just did. Im really impressed that theres so significantly about this topic thats been uncovered and you did it so properly, with so very much class. Good one you, man! Really excellent stuff here.
    cheap pierre hardy https://www.pierrehardysale.cc

11. north face x supreme

September 26, 2018 at 9:09 PM

Ive realised a whole lot from reading through this post and I hope that I can catch up on other these kinds of posts soon.