Connect with us

It’s been three weeks since Kim Kardashian was bound, gagged, locked in the bathroom of her Paris apartment and robbed of nearly $10 million, and on Thursday morning, it became apparent that Kim’s sister Kourtney is not ready to discuss the life-changing incident.

During a satellite interview with Australia’s Today Extra on Thursday morning, Kourtney was asked how Kim was doing since the terrifying robbery. Instead of answering, Kardashian opted to have a conversation with a random person off camera.

The anchors were under the impression the mother of three was blatantly ignoring them. “Alright, it looks like Kourtney doesn’t really want to go there with that question,” anchor Sonia Kruger said after not getting a response.

The pair later discussed the moment on air — co-anchor, David Campbell suggesting, “I think she’s totally blanking me on that question. She could just say her sister’s fine. I think we just said that, you know, we’re very concerned and we were onside, and we hoped that everyone’s fine.”

While everyone thought Kourt was “blanking” on the anchors, it turned out there was a bad connection.

“I think we’re all still really shaken up, and I think she has a big supportive family, and I know that all the traumatic things that we’ve been through, we get through them together,” the 37-year-old said after regaining connection. “That’s what family is all about.”

She added, “I’ve been personally taking time to just digest everything, and you know, I’m still shaken up.”

Earlier this month, Khloe Kardashian also had no problem opening up to Ellen DeGeneres about the ordeal. “I mean, she’s not doing that well,” she said. “I mean, it’s incredibly traumatic what happened to her, but our family is super close and great and we’ll get through it together, and we do appreciate all of your guys’ love and support and it will take time.”

Kim has not spoken out about the incident and according to reports, the mother of two is hesitant to step back into the spotlight.

EXCLUSIVES

Exclusive: So, Is The New “Friday” Movie Really Happening … Or Nah?!

Published

on

There’s Friday, Next Friday, Friday After Next … and now maybe Last Friday?

Fans have been begging Ice Cube to bring back his uber popular Friday franchise for years. And now that his look-a-like son, O’Shea Jackson Jr., is killing the thespian game, just like his pops, a reboot seems all the more possible, right?

Just last week, comedian DC Young Fly posted a pic on Instagram teasing his fans about the possibility of himself and Jackson, Jr. filling the roles of Smokey (originally played by Chris Tucker) and Craig.

And of course fans went crazy. But when we chatted with O’Shea during the press day for his new action film “Den of Thieves”, he was a bit more reserved about the idea.

Continue Reading

Trending

%d bloggers like this: