Connect with us

The show won’t go on for the Kardashian family. Following Kim’s horrific robbery in Paris earlier this week, the show has been placed on hiatus … indefinitely.

“Kim’s well-being is our core focus right now,” said a spokesperson for E!. “No decision has been made as to when production will resume.”

The news is a bit shocking, considering the family has been known to document ALL the drama in their lives for the show.

According to sources, Kim has been blaming herself for the robbery since she often flaunted her expensive jewelry on social media, and has been re-thinking her public appearances too. “This incident is making her question everything. How she dresses, what she does,” the source told People.

Kim has also been keeping a low profile on social media. Meanwhile, Kanye has rescheduled two shows. The family was spotted leaving their NYC apartment Thursday morning, heading back to L.A. “She has canceled everything for the next several weeks and will not be working,” another source told Us Weekly. “She feels safer in L.A. and wants to be home with her family.”




Continue Reading
1 Comment

1 Comment

  1. Pingback: Filming For ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ Put On Hold After Kim K Robbery |

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *