Fortune has released their annual list of the 50 Most Powerful Women in Business and Beyonce landed on the coveted list, snagging a bonus spot.
The publication listed Beyonce at No. 51, explaining that the diva pop star is the “youngest person on the list at 35, followed by Amy Hood (No. 31), CFO of Microsoft, at 44.”
Beyonce may be one of the top entertainers in the industry, but the singer is also incredibly business savvy. The beauty, who just celebrated her 35th birthday, not only just made music history by becoming the first female artist to have 12 songs on the Billboard top 100, but also has made a footprint in the fashion industry, recently launching her activewear line, Ivy Park.
Topping the list of Top 50 Most Powerful Women, Mary Barra, CEO, General Motors, Indra Nooyi, CEO and Chairman, PepsiCo. and Marillyn Hewson, CEO, Chairman and President, Lockheed Martin.
THE TOP 10 OF FORTUNE’S 50 MOST POWERFUL WOMEN 2016
- Mary Barra, CEO, General Motors
- Indra Nooyi, CEO and Chairman, PepsiCo.
- Marillyn Hewson, CEO, Chairman and President, Lockheed Martin
- Ginni Rometty, CEO, Chairman and President, IBM
- Abigail Johnson, CEO and President, Fidelity Investments
- Sheryl Sandberg, COO, Facebook
- Meg Whitman, CEO and President, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Phebe Novakovic, CEO and Chairman, General Dynamics
- Irene Rosenfeld, CEO and Chairman, Mondelez International
- Safra Catz, Co-CEO, Oracle
MUSIC3 days ago
OTR II Tour: Michelle Obama Gets Her Life; Tina Knowles Is Only There For Beyoncé
MUSIC2 days ago
Rick Ross Gets Called Out By Baby Mama: “Call Ya Son!”
MUSIC1 day ago
Are Stevie J. And Faith Evans Really Married?!
NEWS3 days ago
Khloé Kardashian And Tristan Thompson In Couples Therapy