Bwahahaha. The National Enquirer needs to fire the Photoshop hack responsible for stitching together this image of First Lady Michelle Obama. The tabloid claims Mrs. Obama has gained over 97 pounds this year as a result of binge-eating over the stresses of raising teenage daughter, Malia. The publication plastered a poorly doctored image of Michelle on their current magazine cover, a picture they claim shows how out of control the alleged weight gain is.

Michelle

It was just a little over a month ago that a slender and fit First Lady delivered a speech at the Democratic National Convention. We find it completely ridiculous a magazine would try to sell folks a story about her ballooning to 257 pounds in the month since, but they certainly tried it.

What makes this story even more ridiculous is that Michelle Obama has also been a staunch advocate of healthy eating and exercise. In fact, just earlier today, she appeared in a fitness video produced by Funny or Die and co-starring Nick Offerman. She doesn’t appear to be 257 pounds in this video either.

1. grannymother

August 31, 2016 at 4:55 PM

Fat or thin, she’s still an azzho**. She needs to stop trying to be a nutritionist and just be a first lady. Stop starving the kids at school.

• Linda Cohen

September 4, 2016 at 5:41 PM

Starving the kids at school —-OMG—have you seen them rolling down the hallways??!! We have a whole generation of obese couch potatoes and woe to the Flotus for actually giving a damn. Have you noticed her children aren’t fat?

• jennyct

September 25, 2016 at 7:53 PM

Actually, as a substitute teacher, I haven’t noticed them rolling down the hallways. In my area, most of the children are normal or underweight. Weird.

• Nancy Farkas

December 12, 2016 at 4:21 PM

Linda that comment was rude. Kids are actually healthier now. And it’s not because of her. Her kids aren’t exactly thin and neither is she! Please she doesn’t give a damn about our kids. If she did, she would know that most kids hate her food and say it tastes like vomit.

• SuperPsychicSpyChick

September 5, 2016 at 5:04 PM

Since when was it EVER a SCHOOL’S job to feed children? What a commie sheep haha

Why is society so accepting of the idea of abdicating what little freedom and responsibility the individual has in favor of nanny govt giving us our little juice and cracker rations and wiping our little boom booms from our little bum bums? An entity that has the power to give you anything you want has the power to take it all away from you as well, remember that…

2. Smartipants

September 2, 2016 at 5:37 PM

I find it fascinating that they don’t want to tell women what to do, but they are perfectly fine telling everyone else how to eat, what to eat, how to speak, what to think….

• SuperPsychicSpyChick

September 5, 2016 at 5:14 PM

She DOES have a “why can’t you fat ass slobs be slim and healthy like ME?!? I don’t GET you, it’s SO EASY! Just look at ME!” attitude, it’s just not publicly known. To the public, it’s all in the subtext if you just look for it…

3. #THANKSOBAMA

September 3, 2016 at 11:59 PM

Earth is flat, stationary, and the center of the known universe.

4. SuperPsychicSpyChick

September 5, 2016 at 7:18 PM

“In fact, just earlier today she appeared in a video”… Just because it was posted today, doesn’t mean it was taped yesterday. When did the recording occur?

5. TJ Chiara

September 7, 2016 at 4:57 PM

Looks like it to me! Yikes!!

6. John Williams

September 9, 2016 at 4:13 PM

The video was doctored.

7. John Williams

September 9, 2016 at 4:13 PM

Eat more school lunches.

8. JaneStrange

September 11, 2016 at 12:13 AM

I don’t doubt it. Youtube the video of her eye rolling the previous House Majority leader John Boehner while shoveling steak and lobster into her big fat mouth. Elbows on the table of course.

9. Peter8Piper

September 15, 2016 at 12:04 PM

Put her on a school lunchroom diet !!!!!

10. Nancy Farkas

December 12, 2016 at 4:20 PM

She may not be as fat as they claim. But she has put on weight. Here is she preaching how our kids need to lose weight and forcing the kids to practically starve eating school lunch. Yet I just saw a video of her at the Children’s National Medical Center reading to kids and she has definitely put on weight. She and her kids eat well while our kids are basically forced to eat tasteless garbage.

Tamar Braxton Insists Divorce Isn’t A PR Stunt: I Think That’s Disgusting

Tamar Braxton is adamant that her divorce from husband Vince Herbert is not a ratings ploy for her WE tv reality show Tamar & Vince. The Braxton Family Values star stopped by The View on Friday, February 23 and addressed rumors that the split is just a plot line.

“I wish I could say that a lot of times it’s made up, just so I can hide behind the truth,” she said. “But in this situation, I absolutely have no reason to lie about my marriage or the things that are happening in my marriage for ratings. I think that’s disgusting and I would never sell my soul to the devil like that.”

“I have a regular marriage, and in regular marriages, like everybody else, things happen,” she continued. “In my marriage, it was just to a point where I felt like divorce was the only option that I had left. I definitely filed for divorce — that’s not a lie.”

Braxton, 40, and Herbert, 45, share a 4-year-old son, Logan Vincent — and she says he’s their main priority.

“I think the bigger picture of everything is that we have a responsibility to my amazing 4-year-old son, to raise him in the most comfortable, amazing, loving, secure household that we can,” she said, adding, “That’s why we don’t live together.”

Braxton — who was joined by Herbert on air — also addressed the rumor that Herbert had impregnated another woman. (Last month, in a since-deleted Instagram post, Braxton claimed an unidentified woman told her that “Vincent Herbert is having a baby,” and that Herbert had then called Braxton “begging and lying” despite a “protection order.”)

“Here is the thing about people being in your business: keep people out your business,” said Braxton. “And let me just address the meltdown that I had on Instagram. That was my fault that I put myself in a position where I opened up the floor for people to give their opinions on my marriage, and I have to take responsibility for that.”

Herbert himself insisted the allegation was “absolutely” false.

“And all the other allegations are just not true — I’m just not that kind of person,” he said. “I love this lady with all my heart, I love my family with all my heart, and I will never stop fighting for my family and trying to make it be great.”

“Vince and I have been through a lot, and the reason that I filed for divorce was not because of those rumors,” added Braxton. “I filed for divorce because we work together, he’s my baby father, we’re together each and every single day, we’re attached at the hip and it just got to be too much. We just couldn’t figure out how to figure it out.”

As for a possible reconciliation? While Herbert is on board — “absolutely,” he said — Braxton isn’t so sure.

“It’s okay not to know,” she said. “We still work together now. We do work together well, so that’s one thing that I feel like we can definitely sustain and we’ve always been able to sustain, as well as our connection and our responsibility to being parents to Logan.”