MUSIC

The Game Continues To Taunt Chris Brown

Looks like The Game has taken his social media beef with Chris Brown and put it on wax.

You may remember that Chris got in his feelings when The Game started following Karrueche on Instagram and liked a bunch of her pictures. The two took a few shots at each other on the ‘Gram, then it was over.

But now you can forget the subliminal posts and shady responses, this time the Compton rapper is coming straight for Breezy in his new song “All Eyez”. In the R&B flavored single featuring Jeremih, The Game talks about a certain lady that’s caught his eye. Then he takes a line straight out of Brown’s “Back To Bed” remix and shouts out CB’s ex — “You want me to say your name, huh? Karrueche!”

In recent months, Chris has been quick to call out folks on Instagram when they come at him, but we’re wondering if he’ll have any words for The Game.

Take a listen to “All Eyez”, produced by Scott Storch, below. The cut is the lead single from The Game’s forthcoming album 1992, due out later this year.

1. Patricia Williams

June 20, 2016 at 1:53 PM

Game “u 2 old 2 b behaving like these youngsters in the business. Already the brother caught feelings about u fixated on Karrueche LIKE U NEVER BEEN THERE B4!!!!!!!!! So tell me what’s really up w Y u don’t like Chris”????????

• Charlie Underbite

June 20, 2016 at 7:19 PM

Hi Patricia. Thanks for writing to me. I can’t explain my dislike of Chris Brown online so I’ll call you this weekend.

—-Game

• Patricia Williams

June 22, 2016 at 2:34 PM

Do that!!!!!!!!

• Darlene Anderson

June 22, 2016 at 10:47 AM

Patricia Gurl He’s jealous of that young boy! Drake was too! And Chris…..Well I just guess God take care of fools and babies!!! But I love that fool! He cracks me up when he’s just having fun with his OHB, but when he start mouthing off on social media bout second rate people I cringe! and start hollowing out Mama Breezy please get him!!!

• Patricia Williams

June 22, 2016 at 2:34 PM

I LOVE THAT FOOL 2 AND I’M 56 YRS OLD BUT HE’S SUCH A TALENTED, DIVERSE YOUNG MAN W SO MUCH INFLUENCE IN AND OUT OF INDUSTRY IF ONLY HE’D STOP 2 BREATH B4 EXPRESSING HIS OPINOINS!!!!!!!!!

2. blackmagic

June 21, 2016 at 2:58 PM

Game trying to start some shit because he’s doing music with 50cent, that’s what’s that is.fuck game ugly ass.gang banger!! He wants her but she not thinking about him nobody wants because he’s crazy. Grow up game.

• Darlene Anderson

June 22, 2016 at 10:42 AM

That’s what I’m talking bout! He needs a big gurl after seeing all his junk thru his boxers!!! Hell even I as a big gurl is afraid of that!! Better Go and get him a woman from Haiti!!!! lol!!!

• Patricia Williams

June 22, 2016 at 2:35 PM

But Chris already has done songs w 50th

3. Darlene Anderson

June 22, 2016 at 10:38 AM

First of all I don’t know why MF be tripping over this lit half and half? No its not no hate for the girl! Just discussed that Game is acting like a bully, with his old azz! He needs to sit down somewhere…Seriously U old bro! And you know darn well u will split that lit thang in half, if u even attempt to try to put all ur junk up her lit trunk!!!!!! Go and f–k with Chris and watch your luck go to crap! Chris is doing the right thing now by “hushing” He gets high and sprout out at the mouth! He known for that! But the real disaapointment comes from your old azz ! You should just make a comment about little boy grow up! Nah you want to give TMZ (racist azz show) some talkin points bout ni–ars fighting!

• Patricia Williams

June 22, 2016 at 2:36 PM

Say that again!!!!!!!!!

4. Kl

June 22, 2016 at 4:43 PM

Game has been backing him on Insta…I seriously don’t understand why he would even feel the need to move your you boys ex (I know there not friends anymore, but c’mon). Too many girls for that stupid shit to happen, but anyway he can’t expect that relationship to ever be mended.