ESPN First Take anchor Stephen A. Smith is blasting Los Angeles Lakers point guard D’Angelo Russell after he secretly recorded teammate Nick Young discussing sexual relations with women. Young is currently engaged to Iggy Azalea who saw Russell’s clip after it leaked and tweeted this:
hmmm i see D Angelo Russell is trending… I actually liked his film. Thanks bro.
— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) March 30, 2016
Earlier today, Stephen A. tore Russell a new one, calling him a “completely untrustworthy” and “incredibly immature”. The outspoken journalists also thinks the prank, as the Los Angeles Times is describing it, will follow him for the rest of his career and cost him a lot of money.
Below are some Stephen’s best lines from his rant:
- He’ll never be trusted ever again in the NBA. This will stay with him for the rest of his career.
- I am a reporter and even I don’t want to talk to him. I mean, you gotta be kidding me.
- As a man, you don’t do that. Under no circumstances do you infiltrate yourself into somebody else’s business and discuss or reveal their private, personal affairs … particularly when it comes to women … shut the hell up, mind your own business, step off and move on.
- I don’t wanna hear all of this stuff about youth. He’s 20 year old. You’re 13, you know better. You’re 10 years old, you know better. I don’t care how old you are.
- It shows he is completely untrustworthy, incredibly immature. It was a juvenile punkish move of the highest order.
- There is no excuse on God’s green earth for him to do what he did.
- The only violation that is greater than this is actually getting with somebody’s wife.
- You cannot trust that young man after this.
Yikes. What do you all think about the scandal? Should the Lakers trade D’Angelo? Will teammates ever be able to trust him again? Let us know in the comment section below.
Exclusive: The Bullet Scars That Will Forever Haunt Sheryl Lee Ralph’s Son, Etienne Maurice
Sheryl Lee Ralph shared a graphic photo on Instagram earlier this week of her son, Etienne Maurice, laying in a hospital bed bandaged up from bullet wounds. The purpose of the image was to be yet another voice calling to end gun violence.
On Wednesday, students across the country walked out of class to protest against gun violence, something that hit home for Ralph four years ago. “This mother wants #gunreform now! #guncontrol now,” she wrote.
It was during a night out in West Philadelphia that Ralph’s then 22-year-old child was robbed at gunpoint and shot three times; twice in the leg and one which grazed his forehead.
So as Ralph joined Wednesday’s national conversation about gun laws, HipHollywood talked exclusively with Etienne who shared exactly what went down the night a gun could have taken his life for good.
“I was shot four years ago, November 9 … I was black out drunk. The next thing I know I remember I woke up in the hospital, doctor said I had two bullet holes in my leg and a grazed bullet hole above my eyebrow.”
Maurice, who was robbed for his iPhone and his wallet, went on to tell us that this is something that he is reminded of constantly. “Having been shot is something that I carry with me every day. I still have numbness at the bottom of my leg from the nerve damage.”
And while he will always remember how he felt knowing his life almost ended, Etienne had a hard time fathoming how his famous mother felt. “We had the conversation about it last week and she said she peed on herself,” he told us.
For Maurice, he’s proud to see young children use their voices to make change. “There’s so many angles where we can talk about gun violence and how it’s effecting different communities,” he said. “Gun reform needs to take place now.”
Since that night, he hasn’t picked up a drink and has been now sober for four years. As for the suspects, a father-son duo, they are behind bars for attempted man slaughter.
NEWS2 days ago
You Ok, Sis? Tamar Braxton Shaves Off All Her Hair And Fans Are Worried
EXCLUSIVES4 days ago
Loni Love Wants To Get Real With Mo’Nique
NEWS5 days ago
Oh Snap! Rickey Smiley Thinks Porsha Williams Is Wifey Material … Will It Come To Fruition?
MUSIC4 days ago
Chris Brown Is Thoroughly Confused By Bow Wow’s “Emotional” Message
EXCLUSIVES5 days ago
Exclusive: Birdman, Lil Wayne Nightclub Love Sesh Didn’t Change A Thing … Business Will Still Go On!
EXCLUSIVES4 days ago
Thanks, Instagram! Jada Pinkett-Smith Is Happy Hubby Will Has An Outlet For His Antics
MUSIC4 days ago
Shade & Shenanigans: ‘LHHATL’ Returns With Erica Mena Replacing Joseline + More Debauchery
NEWS3 days ago
Amber Rose “Frustrated” That Strippers Have Been Left Out Of The #MeToo Movement