Whatever you do, don’t call Aleeyah from the 405 a racial epithet used by White people to demean African-Americans. A young woman is now Twitter famous after making that mistake and consequently getting ko’d. Of course, there’s video of the incident that appears to go down on the property of the victim/instigator.

In a video posted on her Twitter, Aleeyah says the girl she’s videoed punching is the one that picked the fight. “Initial threats were made by her before the fight even happened,” she claims.

The response to Aleeyah one-two has been mixed. While some have applauded her behavior, others have used it as justification for calling her a “n*gger” on social media and for disparaging Black people in general. Take Twitter user Better Than Jesus for example who posted these eloquent comments:

Regardless, Aleeyah maintains she’s not a fan of violence, but responded violently out of frustration.

1. Adolf Hitler Is A God

March 17, 2016 at 5:40 PM

Lmao

2. paul kersey

March 17, 2016 at 6:07 PM

the fat half-nigger should be arrested and thrown in a zoo where it belongs.

• Adé

March 22, 2016 at 2:42 PM

Really? I THINK SHE DESERVES AN AWARD! But, its funny because if she does get arrested then that dumb do do bird will be punished too. She excited that fight. boo hoo

3. AnonymousMax

March 17, 2016 at 11:06 PM

So the legal threshold for violence is now “disrespect” ?

4. ecrvnr

March 18, 2016 at 6:14 AM

“I don’t condone violence but I’ll act violent when someone says something mean to me”. Also way to write a completely biased article, you liberal idiot.

5. Kappa123

March 18, 2016 at 9:36 AM

“a racial epithet used by White people to demean African-Americans”

I love this line, as if no one else in history has ever dropped an N bomb. I’m Japanese, and I called this bitch a nigga eight times before I had breakfast, now what she gon’ do? Hold on, I’ll make it nine… NIGGA!

• Adé

March 22, 2016 at 2:40 PM

Listen you dirty cat eating Jap! Nobody cares, cause in America you’re piss colored China-men. You’re a yellow nigga! Now chin chon chin ching your way ouuta here.

• Kappa123

March 23, 2016 at 2:52 PM

Lol, filthy pavement ape. Day of the rope is comin’, nigga.

• Adé

March 23, 2016 at 7:39 PM

You’re the reason there are no stray dogs in nyc.

6. Adé

March 22, 2016 at 2:44 PM

Straight up! But I bet they’ll think twice before they call someone now. This new generation is more than happy to help you… By knocking you so hard your brain shakes and resets itself!

7. Adé

March 26, 2016 at 1:17 PM

I know right. This shet is comical! Officer Peter Laing over here bout to catch the fade.

8. Major Variola

March 28, 2016 at 1:31 PM

“my culture [sic] is disrespected”

is enough for negroes to initiate force, potentially lethal physical violence.

Enough said. Is she being charged?

‘GQ’ Cover Star LeBron James Has Hard Yet Necessary Convo W/ His Kids About Racism

It is a conversation that is difficult yet necessary: Racism.

For LeBron James, that conversation was had in depth after someone spray pained the N-word all over his Brentwood home. In a new interview with GQ magazine, the November cover star opened up about the emotional discussion with his sons and daughter.

“It’s heavy when a situation occurs either with myself or with someone in a different city, i.e., Trayvon, Mike Brown. I have to go home and talk to my 13- and 10-year-old sons, even my 2-year-old daughter, about what it means to grow up being an African-American in America,” he said about feeling the “twoness” in America.

He continued, “Because no matter how great you become in life, no matter how wealthy you become, how people worship you, or what you do, if you are an African-American man or African-American woman, you will always be that.”

James explained, “True colors will show, and it showed for me during the playoffs, where my house in Brentwood, California, one of the f*cking best neighborhoods in America, was vandalized with, you know, the N-word. And that shit puts it all back into perspective. So do I use my energy toward that? Or do I now shed a light on how I can use this negative to turn into a positive, because so many people are looking for what I’m going to say.”

That’s when he unveiled, “I had a conversation with my kids. I let them know this is what it is, this is how it’s going to be. When it’s time for y’all to fly, you’ll have to understand that. When y’all go out in public and y’all start driving or y’all start moving around, be respectful to cops, as much as you can. When you get pulled over, call your mom or dad, put it on speakerphone, and put your phone underneath the seat. But be respectful the whole time.”

Earlier this year multiple LAPD units responded to James’ California home when neighbors saw the word scrawled on the outer gate. At the time, James suggested that when it comes to racial inequality, “we have a long way to go.”

Click here to read James’ entire GQ article.