Whatever you do, don’t call Aleeyah from the 405 a racial epithet used by White people to demean African-Americans. A young woman is now Twitter famous after making that mistake and consequently getting ko’d. Of course, there’s video of the incident that appears to go down on the property of the victim/instigator.

In a video posted on her Twitter, Aleeyah says the girl she’s videoed punching is the one that picked the fight. “Initial threats were made by her before the fight even happened,” she claims.

The response to Aleeyah one-two has been mixed. While some have applauded her behavior, others have used it as justification for calling her a “n*gger” on social media and for disparaging Black people in general. Take Twitter user Better Than Jesus for example who posted these eloquent comments:

Regardless, Aleeyah maintains she’s not a fan of violence, but responded violently out of frustration.

1. Adolf Hitler Is A God

March 17, 2016 at 5:40 PM

Lmao

2. paul kersey

March 17, 2016 at 6:07 PM

the fat half-nigger should be arrested and thrown in a zoo where it belongs.

• Adé

March 22, 2016 at 2:42 PM

Really? I THINK SHE DESERVES AN AWARD! But, its funny because if she does get arrested then that dumb do do bird will be punished too. She excited that fight. boo hoo

3. AnonymousMax

March 17, 2016 at 11:06 PM

So the legal threshold for violence is now “disrespect” ?

4. ecrvnr

March 18, 2016 at 6:14 AM

“I don’t condone violence but I’ll act violent when someone says something mean to me”. Also way to write a completely biased article, you liberal idiot.

5. Kappa123

March 18, 2016 at 9:36 AM

“a racial epithet used by White people to demean African-Americans”

I love this line, as if no one else in history has ever dropped an N bomb. I’m Japanese, and I called this bitch a nigga eight times before I had breakfast, now what she gon’ do? Hold on, I’ll make it nine… NIGGA!

• Adé

March 22, 2016 at 2:40 PM

Listen you dirty cat eating Jap! Nobody cares, cause in America you’re piss colored China-men. You’re a yellow nigga! Now chin chon chin ching your way ouuta here.

• Kappa123

March 23, 2016 at 2:52 PM

Lol, filthy pavement ape. Day of the rope is comin’, nigga.

• Adé

March 23, 2016 at 7:39 PM

You’re the reason there are no stray dogs in nyc.

6. Adé

March 22, 2016 at 2:44 PM

Straight up! But I bet they’ll think twice before they call someone now. This new generation is more than happy to help you… By knocking you so hard your brain shakes and resets itself!

7. Adé

March 26, 2016 at 1:17 PM

I know right. This shet is comical! Officer Peter Laing over here bout to catch the fade.

8. Major Variola

March 28, 2016 at 1:31 PM

“my culture [sic] is disrespected”

is enough for negroes to initiate force, potentially lethal physical violence.

Enough said. Is she being charged?

Eniko Hart Slays On First Red Carpet Since Giving Birth; Hear What Kevin Hart Had To Say!

Kevin Hart may be the star in the family, but it’s his wife Eniko Hart who stole the show during the premiere for his flick “Jumani: Welcome To The Jungle”.

Getty Images

It was Mrs. Hart’s first red carpet since giving birth to the couple’s first child, Kenzo Kash, just three weeks ago. To say it was a snapback is an understatement. The 30-year-old, who worked out during her entire pregnancy, look sexy and svelt in a elegant black number while her superstar hubby hit the carpet in a black suit with white trim.

Although the couple faced some bumps in the road earlier this year with Kev being extorted over a video showing him cheating on his wife, the couple has bounced back. And on Tuesday night’s jungle-themed red carpet Hart told HipHollywood, “My wife is just an amazing woman … I would not be me right now without that woman in my life.”

You can see Kev, alongside Dewayne “The Rock” Johnson, Jack Black and more, when “Jumani: Welcome To The Jungle” hits theaters on December 20th.