R&B singer Ray J claims that he once had to tell Kim Kardashian that her vagina was so funkdafied that he didn’t want to go near it.

The reality TV star reveals in an interview that Kim once smelled so bad that it made him seek medical attention. “I went to the doctor and I asked the doctor, ‘Is it me?’ And he was like, ‘Nah.’ And I’m like, ‘Listen, check me first. OK, I’m good. What’s up with my girlfriend’s coochie? It’s ridiculous’.”

Ray, who stars in a sex tape with Kim, says that he eventually told her about the odor, which she addressed immediately. “When I told Kim K, that was it. The next day the p*ssy was fresh.”

As for what the issue may have been, the singer adds, “Most of the time it’s a yeast infection. A lot of time girls wear thongs with colors on them and it f*cks up something down there and brings about an odor. Sometimes the p*ssy stinks, sometimes you got a STD.”

1. sam

February 4, 2016 at 4:52 PM

most guys will start talking shit once the woman doesn’t want them anymore. I don’t believe this shit. ray j, move on.

• elvarichter

February 4, 2016 at 9:01 PM

When I saw the draft of 6247 dollars, I accept that my friend’s brother was like really generating cash in his free time with his PC. . His aunt’s neighbor has done this for only 11 months and by now repaid the loan on their home and bought a new Car

More details Copy&Paste This Link:

ultimateinnovation.yj.ae

• Josh Wilmo

February 5, 2016 at 11:11 AM

you know this was recorded 8 years ago right…while they were together right

• Truth sayer

February 8, 2017 at 4:24 PM

yes, “he had a small dick or her smelly pukenany” form a gilted ex who contributed to it and enjoyed it for a while. So rude, do they have any real problems? Kim could have stink hole, if she were a male to female transdexual.

2. pearl

February 5, 2016 at 5:38 AM

Not the first time ive heard kims coochie smelled. She could of had bacterial vaginosis which makes a woman smell like strait up sardines. Lots of women get it especially women who wear thongs.

3. maxinewilliams

February 5, 2016 at 5:19 PM

Well didn’t smell that bad when u were down there eating it like it was a candy bar.boy please get sum business plz

4. ronita

February 6, 2016 at 6:34 PM

Stanky noonie!!!! Kim looks stink to me.

5. sharonica

February 6, 2016 at 6:39 PM

Womens vagina do sometimes smell bad especially during that time of the month, smells like tuna of the sea. It really smells bad for a day or two after that time of the month, fishy fishy!!!!!

6. @CtTeamRozay!

February 8, 2016 at 8:15 PM

PREACH MARANDA! LOL

7. Nicole Nikki Manno

February 10, 2016 at 1:18 AM

Yeast infections don’t smell…. Smh… She probably had a bacteria infection from fucking ray j without a condom while he was distributing his community dick across the u.s.

8. zeppelinjprp

February 14, 2016 at 1:55 AM

Staying anonymous, has anyone else ever embarrassing enough gagged while exploring the depths of a ladies ocean?

9. Carmen

September 2, 2016 at 5:56 AM

The oder happens when there is unprotected sex. MALE SEMEN causes the PH balance in some woman to go off balance and create the oder and sometimes an infection. If condoms are used, this does not happen. So, RAY J, IT’S YOUR SEMEN THAT CAUSED THIS. I really hate it when you blame us.

10. bb

October 8, 2016 at 6:49 AM

Not at all a fan of the K Clan but does this guy have anything better to say or do than to trash a female in such a horrid and public way way????? Move on.

11. Ronald

December 15, 2016 at 7:10 AM

Kim Kardashian has a big booty. My experience is that women with big butts stink, even when the butt is tight. Their butt stinks along with everything else, especially the flesh cracks (that one between the leg and hip. Sweaty and stench.

12. Ronald

December 15, 2016 at 7:11 AM

By the way, it’s not because of a yeast infection or an std. I’ve been with lots of girls with big butts, and they all stink. No kidding.

Hold Up! Christina Aguilera Swung On Pink In A Club

Pink and Christina Aguilera have made amends since their beefing years ago. But fans are now learning their early career drama almost turned physical.

During Pink’s recent appearance on Andy Cohen’s Watch What Happens Live, she admitted that during the height of their feud, Christina tried to hit her. “She swung on me,” she said during a round of Please the 5th. “Hilarious. I was like what’s happening right now.”

As for what initially sparked the feud, Pink suggested, “We were super young and super new at the whole thing. She’s an alpha, I’m an alpha.”

But years after despising each other, the pair made up while on NBC’s The Voice. “She’s so talented, she’s a really sweet person. We made up on The Voice. I hadn’t seen her in years and years an years. We became moms, we grew up, we hugged it out.”

Christina has not responded to Pink’s recent confession, but we sure hope she does.