R&B singer Ray J claims that he once had to tell Kim Kardashian that her vagina was so funkdafied that he didn’t want to go near it.

The reality TV star reveals in an interview that Kim once smelled so bad that it made him seek medical attention. “I went to the doctor and I asked the doctor, ‘Is it me?’ And he was like, ‘Nah.’ And I’m like, ‘Listen, check me first. OK, I’m good. What’s up with my girlfriend’s coochie? It’s ridiculous’.”

Ray, who stars in a sex tape with Kim, says that he eventually told her about the odor, which she addressed immediately. “When I told Kim K, that was it. The next day the p*ssy was fresh.”

As for what the issue may have been, the singer adds, “Most of the time it’s a yeast infection. A lot of time girls wear thongs with colors on them and it f*cks up something down there and brings about an odor. Sometimes the p*ssy stinks, sometimes you got a STD.”

1. sam

February 4, 2016 at 4:52 PM

most guys will start talking shit once the woman doesn’t want them anymore. I don’t believe this shit. ray j, move on.

• elvarichter

February 4, 2016 at 9:01 PM

When I saw the draft of 6247 dollars, I accept that my friend’s brother was like really generating cash in his free time with his PC. . His aunt’s neighbor has done this for only 11 months and by now repaid the loan on their home and bought a new Car

More details Copy&Paste This Link:

ultimateinnovation.yj.ae

• Josh Wilmo

February 5, 2016 at 11:11 AM

you know this was recorded 8 years ago right…while they were together right

• Truth sayer

February 8, 2017 at 4:24 PM

yes, “he had a small dick or her smelly pukenany” form a gilted ex who contributed to it and enjoyed it for a while. So rude, do they have any real problems? Kim could have stink hole, if she were a male to female transdexual.

2. pearl

February 5, 2016 at 5:38 AM

Not the first time ive heard kims coochie smelled. She could of had bacterial vaginosis which makes a woman smell like strait up sardines. Lots of women get it especially women who wear thongs.

3. maxinewilliams

February 5, 2016 at 5:19 PM

Well didn’t smell that bad when u were down there eating it like it was a candy bar.boy please get sum business plz

4. ronita

February 6, 2016 at 6:34 PM

Stanky noonie!!!! Kim looks stink to me.

5. sharonica

February 6, 2016 at 6:39 PM

Womens vagina do sometimes smell bad especially during that time of the month, smells like tuna of the sea. It really smells bad for a day or two after that time of the month, fishy fishy!!!!!

6. @CtTeamRozay!

February 8, 2016 at 8:15 PM

PREACH MARANDA! LOL

7. Nicole Nikki Manno

February 10, 2016 at 1:18 AM

Yeast infections don’t smell…. Smh… She probably had a bacteria infection from fucking ray j without a condom while he was distributing his community dick across the u.s.

8. zeppelinjprp

February 14, 2016 at 1:55 AM

Staying anonymous, has anyone else ever embarrassing enough gagged while exploring the depths of a ladies ocean?

9. Carmen

September 2, 2016 at 5:56 AM

The oder happens when there is unprotected sex. MALE SEMEN causes the PH balance in some woman to go off balance and create the oder and sometimes an infection. If condoms are used, this does not happen. So, RAY J, IT’S YOUR SEMEN THAT CAUSED THIS. I really hate it when you blame us.

10. bb

October 8, 2016 at 6:49 AM

Not at all a fan of the K Clan but does this guy have anything better to say or do than to trash a female in such a horrid and public way way????? Move on.

11. Ronald

December 15, 2016 at 7:10 AM

Kim Kardashian has a big booty. My experience is that women with big butts stink, even when the butt is tight. Their butt stinks along with everything else, especially the flesh cracks (that one between the leg and hip. Sweaty and stench.

12. Ronald

December 15, 2016 at 7:11 AM

By the way, it’s not because of a yeast infection or an std. I’ve been with lots of girls with big butts, and they all stink. No kidding.

Finally! Taraji P. Henson Confirms Relationship With NFL Baller Kelvin Hayden

Taraji is finally letting the world know what it already knew – she’s in a relationship with NFL cornerback Kelvin Hayden. Henson dished the (cold) tea while on Essence’s Yes, Girl! podcast saying that the reason she kept it a secret was because she’s a private person.

“I’m not the type to blast my personal business. But, you know, I think that’s important for people to know. I’m happy. I’m very very happy. I just am,” the “Empire” actress shared.

Rumors first circulated in December 2015 about Henson and 34-year-old Hayden, who played for the Chicago Bears and the Indianapolis Colts, after photos surfaced of the pair holding hands in Miami. Though Hayden has appeared on her Instagram feed, the Golden Globe winner never confirmed the intimate details until now.

“You know, we’ve been together for two years. No one would really know that because I don’t really blast my info like that. But I’m very happy,” she said.

Taraji girl we could tell. The Hidden Figures actress even broke out singing, “Finally! It has happened to me,”—quoting the CeCe Peniston‘s song “Finally.”

Henson also revealed the couple will be celebrating the holidays together with the new puppy Hayden gifted her with as an early Christmas present.

“Big #KBall with Lil squirt #KBall watching daddy brush his teeth! 😩😂😂😂,” she wrote, teasing a photo of her boo and new pup.

And speaking of Christmas, in case you missed it Taraji hosted her “White Hot Holidays” special on Fox Wednesday night. Peep the clips of Henson having some fun with her celebrity guests including Method Man, DJ Khaled, Neicy Nash, Salt-N-Pepa and The Ying Yang Twins.