TV One’s new project “The Next 15” is unlike an other reality show you’ve ever seen before.

Yes, there will be drama, cat fights and probably a drink or two thrown in someone’s face. But this time around, they’re breaking the fourth wall and showing you everything that happens behind the scenes.

So what does that mean for viewers? An unprecedented look at what really happens in the making of a reality show. The show’s cast includes Jennifer Williams (Basketball Wives), New York (Flavor of Love, I Love New York), Benzino (Love & Hip Hop ATL), Laura Govan (Basketball Wives LA), Claudia Jordan (Real Housewives of Atlanta) and Karamo Brown (The Real World: Philadelphia). HipHollywood spoke to the latter two, who spilled all the tea about their cast mates … here’s a few tidbits.

Is New York an alcoholic?: “We’re going to get to see New York’s issue with alcohol and how that plays into her having self esteem issues and wanting to be on reality TV and feeling like ‘I have to perform’,” Karamo shared.

Jennifer Williams is not who you think she is: “You see Jennifer Williams who you think is a very classy, quiet woman, who turns out to be ratchet and two-faced in a lot of scenes,” the former “Real World” star continued.

Laura Govan shows us her vulnerable side: “Laura Govan who you thought was going to be the turn up queen, you see as a devoted mother,” Karamo revealed.

Benzino’s downward spiral: “As the episodes start to shift you see a different side of him,” Brown stated.

Make sure you catch all the tea and shade when “The Next 15” airs Wednesday nights at 10pm on TV One.

1. Arielle

February 11, 2016 at 5:01 PM

jennifer is still the same envy bitch ever since basketball wives dogging gloria out that

• Marcy Brown

March 15, 2016 at 2:59 PM

I agree I can’t watch her fake,fake

2. truthbetold

February 16, 2016 at 5:58 AM

Who are you Karamo? You irrelevant douche. Calling out NY like that is trifling. NY is the only reason people watching that bootleg show. 319K viewers, LMAO. TV1, LMAO. Tiffany is probably embarrassed to have shared a platform with your washed up ass. LOL

3. princesskc

March 11, 2016 at 3:54 PM

Uhh don’t come for Karamo boo! He is very relevant, talented, sexy, and real. New York is cool but truly a clown. She’s phony and we aren’t watching for that reason we can watch cartoons for that kind of entertainment. J/s

4. Marcy Brown

March 15, 2016 at 2:57 PM

Get Jennifer off the next 15 I can’t watch her the show could be a good show but Jennifer needs to go last week watching until she leave fake fake

• Arielle

March 15, 2016 at 3:19 PM

She’s making fun of Claudia’s personal issue that happened to her when she was 17 being sexual assaulted like seriously Jennifer needs to get kick off the show for goodf

5. Starr King

March 24, 2016 at 9:00 PM

This bitch can’t even humm

6. Opinions Count

April 10, 2016 at 3:52 PM

Jennifer is spiraling out of control. She is angry, bitter, and enraged. She’s still grieving over the lost of her mom.

She needs to be seeking help from a mental health professional, grief counselor, and off the show, before she falls on her face.

She is all over the place with her feelings.

Watch: Halle Berry Issues Whiskey Challenge During ‘Kingsman’ Interview

Halle Berry proved she could hang with the fellas when she downed a glass of whiskey at Comic Con alongside her Kingsman: The Golden Circle co-stars. But don’t expect her to do that again.

“No more, no more,” she said after hilariously bolting from the room when we asked her if she’d drink another glass. “I will never [do it again], and no one lets me live down the fact that I did it either.”

According to Berry she was ill for three days after, but that didn’t stop her and Pedro Pascal from daring me to throw back a glass right before our interview.

Not one to turn down a challenge, I did it, and received a round of applause and high fives before preceding to discuss the duo’s roles and why they decided to join the cast of Kingsman.

“Matthew Vaughn’s version of these movies always interested me” explained Berry who is no stranger to spy flicks after starring in the James Bond film Die Another Day. “I was apart of the Bond series and I feel like this is similar but it’s also for the new generation.”

She continued, “Some of the elements are the same but I call it spy thriller 2.0, he takes it to the next level that no one else does right now.”

In the film Berry, Pascal, Jeff Bridges and Channing Tatum play members of the Statesmen – a U.S. Spy agency operating out of a Kentucky Bourbon distillery. Pascal told us he gained a newfound appreciation for men in suits, but still prefers his jeans.

“I play agent whiskey. I’m a southern gentlemen so I’m a little more buttoned up … I’m like the stateside version of those square pegs from across the pond,” he joked.

Kingsman: The Golden Circle hits theaters September 22.