Arizona Cardinals player Tony Jefferson and friend Brennan Clay, a guy who used to play football but now makes his money selling blueberries, are under fire for dissing Black women on social media. 37 weeks ago, Jefferson posted a picture of cheerleaders on Instagram and asked Clay in his caption if he wanted that “dark a** one in the middle.”

Clay responded, “Haha. The dark bish can go.” That back and forth was brought to the world’s attention on Friday morning, and it didn’t sit well with a lot of people who slammed the athletes for their offensive words.

Singer K. Michelle also was one of the first to slam the men, reposting their conversation and offering this absolutely scathing rebuke:

“See normally I don’t say anything but if you have a platform you speak up. These two African American clown ass football players play for the @azcardinals Their comments towards the dark skin woman in this post was just disgusting. I did research and you 2 little hobbits have a long way to go before you have the right to crack jokes on anybody due to the color of their skin. You both seem to show symptoms and signs of the short dick syndrome. If you didn’t play football believe me NO ONE would be checking for you. You know you can be a lame with money right??? The black woman is the most beautiful most copied human. I find it sad that you are what we have as representation of the black man. I pray my son never grows up to have such a corrupted soul. @espn we are asking for a race trade we no longer need their services. It’s one thing to like what you like. I’m all for dating outside your race if you want, but to down another because of their skin tone? FOH. I’ve dated outside my race and will date whoever loves me, but this was just in poor taste. Really mean spirited.”

Clay has since deleted his Instagram account while Jefferson has made his Facebook and Instagram accounts private. If Clay looks familiar, you might remember him because you’ve seen his mug shot being plastered on TMZ. Clay was arrested in Texas on January 27, 2015 after his estranged wife Gina D’Agostini accused him of breaking down the door to their home and assaulting her. In the weeks leading up to the incident, the former college running back had publicly accused Gina of having an affair with his ex-teammate, DeMarco Murray.

brennan-clay-mugshot

1. sunni_daze

January 15, 2016 at 11:33 AM

May the blueberries go bad and may his knees shatter and tear his ACL.

2. Soliloquy of Chaos

January 15, 2016 at 11:38 AM

I believe most straight men find dark women less attractive than the non dark ones, but are just too afraid to say it because they’d be crucified by the media. Not this guy though.

• Ihatekids

January 15, 2016 at 11:59 AM

Who cares who he finds attractive. Most people never even heard of him. But that’s excuse to put down an entire group of people, black women.

• Soliloquy of Chaos

January 15, 2016 at 12:09 PM

That makes no sense. Obviously people care about what he finds attractive or else this article would have never been written.

• Ihatekids

January 15, 2016 at 12:18 PM

Don’t be dense. People are offended at his mocking. He could’ve praised who he finds attractive all day without doing that and no one would have noticed.

• redfoxxnova

January 16, 2016 at 4:52 AM

Boy..black women are the MOST attractive. Thick curves, beautiful features, gorgeous skin complexion that shines. Most races love my women. But they have an inferiority complex towards them. So they leave them alone. Black women are the baddest in my opinion

• DeeGreatest

January 15, 2016 at 12:39 PM

You are ignorant as hell! Did u see the pic above? They are attractive because they aren’t black?! Lol sad a$$ c00ns like you I tell ya!

• Soliloquy of Chaos

January 15, 2016 at 12:45 PM

I saw the picture and the person they were talking about was objectively the least attractive out of the group.

• DeeGreatest

January 15, 2016 at 1:07 PM

1st of all you can’t see her face! I’m talking about the picture in this post. Those what women and buttah face without the body.

I blame black women too! For wearing those hates on their heads trying to conform to the slave master ideals of beauty. White ppl are legit laughing at boys like you!

• Soliloquy of Chaos

January 15, 2016 at 1:15 PM

Oh. No they’re not that attractive either but what does that have to do with anything?

btw I don’t really care about white people laughing about me either. I’m not insecure.

• ThaddeusMaximus

January 16, 2016 at 8:32 AM

I believe you are dumber than a box of rocks. Myself and a significant portion of my comrades are bonkers over dark skinned women. And I am talking about like the color purple black! Pretty white teeth. There is just something about the pink silhouette of that middle part against that perfectly dark smooth black skin that just gets me every time. I love BLACK women, and I am not talking about the ethnicity.

• Soliloquy of Chaos

January 16, 2016 at 8:52 AM

I’m pretty sure there are plenty of people that find dark skin women the most attractive, but I believe more prefer the lighter ones.

• Cocoa Rose

January 16, 2016 at 6:36 PM

Lol. I live in Philadelphia and grew up in NYC and I have never witnessed men preferring lighter skin. Especially when you hit your 30s. I’m 33 and people swear I’m fresh out of College. I get men of all races, like all my dark friends.

• divine powa

January 17, 2016 at 7:23 PM

Speak for yourself

• Kimberly Ferrell

January 16, 2016 at 2:55 PM

The point is why do you have to go out of your way to say what you DON’T like? Its like when guys say i dontlike BBW girls, so,who cares? Just keep it moving. Jack. Date who you want but don’ t dog out another in the process.

• Darrel Mcnair

January 18, 2016 at 2:23 PM

I’m White and my wife is dark-skinned. Are you calling me GAY?
      You’re stupid.

• Soliloquy of Chaos

January 18, 2016 at 3:04 PM

Never implied that those that don’t are gay. I’m saying that most men that are attracted to women prefer light skin ones.

• Kelly Collely

January 24, 2016 at 5:29 PM

So you know most men in the world and they’ve all told you this?

• Soliloquy of Chaos

January 24, 2016 at 5:32 PM

• Kelly Collely

January 24, 2016 at 5:36 PM

Not only are you a coon, but you’re a lying coon.

• Soliloquy of Chaos

January 24, 2016 at 7:08 PM

Coon = black man with common sense

• Kelly Collely

January 25, 2016 at 10:03 AM

Coon= black people that run up behind white people kissing their asses to no avail, because in the end you are still a nigga.

• Soliloquy of Chaos

January 25, 2016 at 10:32 AM

lol wow what a racist statement. You are no different from the whites who use racial slurs because they are void of logic and reason.

• Kelly Collely

January 25, 2016 at 11:44 AM

What’s so racist about it? You have your definition of coon and I have mine.

• Soliloquy of Chaos

January 25, 2016 at 1:17 PM

I’m just reclaiming the word, like how other blacks did with nigga. Doesn’t make you any less racist than whites for using it in the way you did.

• Ann Winters

January 19, 2016 at 8:45 PM

Perhaps this in your neighborhood,culture,country..Most dark-skin women in my culture have husbands of all races,….!

3. El

January 15, 2016 at 2:24 PM

As a black woman,it’s hard not to despise black men at this point.
    The only reason I resist is because I don’t want to be just one more person succumbing to white supremacy.It’s all by design.I want to go against the system.

• ronnieb1958

January 17, 2016 at 1:27 PM

sister, white supremacy takes no prisoners and plays no favorites…i commend you for seeing the big picture…I know it’s hard to endure such foolishness, but we’ve got to hold out hope that eventually a critical mass of Black people will rise up so we can call out and gradually overthrow this madness…

4. Agustus Jones

January 15, 2016 at 8:03 PM

lol. This is such a joke. Black folks have always dogged each other over the tint of our skin. Remember the paper bag test? The only problem is that a bunch of chicks got upset and started crying. I’m sorry. Black people have no reason, as of yet, to complain when a black person has a preference of darker or lighter skin. Grow up.

• redfoxxnova

January 16, 2016 at 4:50 AM

DAMN…..can’t blacks have a preference without downing black women..you monkey mf brains can’t calculate that?

• Ihatekids

January 16, 2016 at 9:47 AM

Lol!

• Agustus Jones

January 16, 2016 at 10:22 AM

Monkey brains. lol.

• Jade

January 16, 2016 at 5:26 PM

That’s the problem that I have, be with who the hell you want to be with, but why you got to dog out another race.

• redfoxxnova

January 16, 2016 at 5:28 PM

Exactly..let’s me know you are only wit them to rub it in black women’s face

• Jason Diaz

January 18, 2016 at 2:41 PM

Having a preference is liking coke over sprite, Hating is when you pour the sprite out. This is closer to hate.
        A black person having a “preference” for light skin is as coincidental as a Klansman “accidentally” burning a black church. I have a preference for brown-skinned women, but I sure as hell did my thing with a lot of dark and light skinned chicks. IMO its kinda gay to say I dont like a chick cause shes dark. I get the impression dudes like that would prefer to fuck Prince over serena williams.

• killinguklowns

January 16, 2016 at 6:26 AM

STFU, stupid self.

• Agustus Jones

January 16, 2016 at 10:19 AM

Ok Sunshine, tell me where I was wrong. tick-tock, tick-tock

• Ms.

January 23, 2016 at 3:05 AM

You’re wrong.

There, I said it. I gave my own opinion just like you gave yours-no facts, just opinion. Grow up.

• Jason Diaz

January 18, 2016 at 2:30 PM

A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Colorism is the off-shoot of racism.

It allows people of color (Blacks, Indians, Native-Americans, Latinos) to practice the belief that lighter skin is superior. In this practice a Eurocentric preference will remain dominate and the people will remain 2nd class in mentality and in reality. Its very evident when you see a fat ugly toothless white woman hanging off the arm of a “brother”

• Ms.

January 23, 2016 at 3:04 AM

“lol. This is such a joke. Black folks have always dogged each other over the tint of our skin. Remember the paper bag test?”

Maybe in YOUR friends and family but not MINE. I’ve never seen or heard of a “paper bag test”. Grow up.

• Agustus Jones

January 23, 2016 at 9:09 AM

Hold up… You’ve never heard of the paper bag test? Seriously? In brief – It was a simple test used by some black groups (think African American sororities, fraternities, churches and Historically Black Colleges/Universities ) to determine if you were “good enough” to join an association or group. If your skin tone was darker than a paper bag (think the color of brown paper lunch bag) you were denied. If lighter, you were welcome with open arms. No need to thank me for today’s enlightenment and I’m sure it helped you to grow up a bit.

If you’ve never heard of this, I’m a little surprised as I thought it was common knowledge. No matter. You now know and I’m sure you won’t forget this little chat. I’m always more than delighted to impart a bit of knowledge to those ignorant of historical facts.

If you’re in the blizzard zone, take care.

• Kelly Collely

January 24, 2016 at 5:24 PM

You’re just another self hating coon. It’s always the darkest skin males who praise other races of women. Why is that?

• Agustus Jones

January 24, 2016 at 8:58 PM

Yo KC, where’s The Sunshine Band? hehe. Anyway, I have no idea why you referred to me as a “self hating coon.” Please take a few minutes and give me a point-by-point analysis of my above posts which lead you to believe that I’m a “self-hating coon.” Actually, I don’t think you can do it but I need a chuckle and you probably need practice in creating logical arguments in order to prove a point.
            May the odds be ever in your favor.

5. Vaurn James

January 15, 2016 at 10:54 PM

The Genders are equal remember. Black Women are Strong, Independent and Don’t need No Man remember. If, a woman tells a man she doesn’t want him everyone comes to her rescue so, why doesn’t the man have the same right to reject a woman…..

• yunova

January 16, 2016 at 1:59 AM

this is not that argument

• killinguklowns

January 16, 2016 at 6:25 AM

You sound retarded as FUUUUUK. YOU missed the entire point!!

• Donnell Jones

January 16, 2016 at 3:55 PM

You are really a dumb ass aren’t you? What SOME black women feel does not equate to ALL of them. By your LOGIC then YOU are a rapist, a thug, emasculated, a deadbeat and all other stereotype and derrogatory thing about black men, because of a few! Right? Sounds dumb does it? Yeah! Sitcho coon ass sambo black self hating ass da fuck DOWN nicca!

• Jade

January 16, 2016 at 5:23 PM

Yes Vaurn your right about the equality and bla, bla, true everyone has the right to chose who they want to be with, but that doesn’t give them the right to make horrible remarks about any woman, why do you have to put down one race of women to be with another, doesn’t make any kind of sense. But the funny thing is it wasn’t a black bish’es door that he was kicking down, no it was a white bish!

• Ms.

January 23, 2016 at 2:46 AM

“The Genders are equal remember. Black Women are Strong, Independent and Don’t need No Man remember.”

A few blak women said that so you blak men put that sentence on ALL black women but frankly, I’m glad white cops are handling you black men. I cheer them on and support them.

6. Paul Archibald

January 16, 2016 at 2:27 PM

Haha k michelle is the last to talk

• mickeymouse

January 16, 2016 at 10:11 PM

What did she do that showed signs of an inferiority complex?

• Paul Archibald

June 6, 2016 at 10:19 AM

Fake ass fake everything lol and if she doesn’t date a sertant men then fine but don’t say nothing to those men who don’t want you lol

7. Gina L. Washington

January 16, 2016 at 2:56 PM

Wonder how light their mothers and grandmothers are…

8. Kimberly Ferrell

January 16, 2016 at 2:59 PM

A woman beater and a dude that went to college and is still selling blueberries. White women can have them…

• Mr logical guy

January 16, 2016 at 7:44 PM

Exactly I would rather these coons beat on non-black women if that’s what they want. Men like these are not part of the black community. I been gave up on trying to change minds like those. It’s time for black love to move forward without mindsets like those two. F— them.

• Lovey

January 17, 2016 at 9:46 AM

Not really logical to co-sign any man beating a woman of any race even if “that’s what they want”.

• Mr logical guy

January 17, 2016 at 12:00 PM

…..I stand by my statement.

• Ms.

January 23, 2016 at 2:43 AM

I agree with you 100%. I mean, black men are crazy. Just when you start to think one of them is sane, they reveal themselves.

• Kelly Collely

January 24, 2016 at 5:21 PM

Preach brother.

• ezrathegreat8 .

January 17, 2016 at 9:02 PM

The woman beater is the guy selling blueberries.

9. E.C. from D.C.

January 16, 2016 at 3:08 PM

Simps .. the both of em’.

• Ms.

January 23, 2016 at 2:41 AM

Are you using the word “Simp” properly?

10. ronnieb1958

January 16, 2016 at 3:28 PM

Black men defending the indefensible…pathology has morphed into “preference”….some of us really have lost our minds…smh.

• Mr logical guy

January 16, 2016 at 8:02 PM

Exactly. Black men with those mentalities can’t even begin to understand that their so called preferences for white women has been manipulated since birth. From cradle to grave we are bombarded by the white washed mainstream media with one sided Eurocentric views of beauty. That conditioning can lead to having an inferiority complex and views of colorism for those who consume that crap. Black men and women are reflections of each other so to hate or dislike one, is to hate or dislike oneself. Thank god I was raised in a Afrocentric house whole.

• Ms.

January 23, 2016 at 2:36 AM

Black women are “bombarded”, as you say, with the same “whitewashed media” as black men are . And ALL minority men and women are “bombarded” with this same media. Black men are not special snow flakes that can use so many excuses all the time while everyone else has to deal with life.

• Mr logical guy

January 23, 2016 at 8:29 AM

Self hatred in men is expressed externally by “preferring” women that closely fit the european standard of beauty. When a man don’t like what he sees in the mirror of course he’s gonna be attracted to the opposite of what’s in that mirror.

Women express self hatred internally by changing themselves like bleaching their skin, lightening hair and eye color, cutting themselves, straightening their hair ect. Women literally wear self hatred on their sleeves while men express it through their actions and preferences of women. In case you didn’t know, eurocentric standards of beauty effects everyone all over the world.

And children are like sponges and their minds “will” be filled with either white supremacy ideology or Afrocentrism of pride, a sense of heritage and self respect. How about you do some reading before commenting on these forums while showing your ignorance and poor comprehension skills. You either didn’t read or lack the mental capacity to understand my comment.

“‘Fill your mind before you empty your mouth”
          -african proverb

• Ms.

January 23, 2016 at 2:38 AM

Also, you don’t have to be raised in an Afrocentric household to know how to NOT act like this.

• Jason Diaz

January 18, 2016 at 2:20 PM

Why are we calling them “Black Men”. They’re NIGGAZ!!
      A Black man respects his own, Niggas dont. They deserve the white baby momma drama that will eventually take the rest of their money.

• Ms.

January 23, 2016 at 2:34 AM

They are black men.

• Jason Diaz

July 18, 2016 at 12:57 PM

Your opinion.

11. Benny Blaze

January 16, 2016 at 10:28 PM

Loving my black goddess females!

12. Bexx

January 16, 2016 at 11:15 PM

Dude went and got a non-black woman who called the cops on his abusive ass. I swear dummies with money and the world is laughing.

• Ms.

January 23, 2016 at 2:33 AM

Maybe we’ll get lucky and those wh1te cops will shoot him like they do the others.

13. Brandee Williams

January 17, 2016 at 11:08 AM

This is just sad on so many levels.

14. I sed it

January 17, 2016 at 1:17 PM

I think he probably is schizophrenic if you would ask me. In all seriousness he should be medically access before he has a proper untreated mental breakdown. Sometimes people show little signs that not all is well, and I’ll say not all is well here!

15. DJ TEESAMONE

January 18, 2016 at 8:31 AM

Nobody really cares what these dudes think honestly. They need to focus on the game of football and stop looking for attention by saying stupid stuff.

• Ms.

January 23, 2016 at 2:32 AM

Don’t be stup1d. Black women care. I care. YOU are the one that doesn’t care, in which case why are you even here commenting a 2 cent opinion…when you don’t care. Sigh…stup1d.

• DJ TEESAMONE

January 23, 2016 at 9:29 AM

Honestly I don’t care. Interacial love is not a problem. Interracial hate is. Black women who have issues with maintaining a relationship with a man may find this to be an issue for fear of being alone. That has never been my problem.

16. Aniyah Sydney Renne Tifari

January 18, 2016 at 4:58 PM

Bitch ass clowns

17. KnowledgeIsPower

January 20, 2016 at 4:14 PM

Ironically, the “dark bish” in the picture was “as dark” as either football player. So what does that tell us?
    #ConnectTheDots
    #HateThemselves
    #TheDumbasseryOfitAll

18. KnowledgeIsPower

January 20, 2016 at 4:29 PM

Retwerked Conversation:
    Tony: You want that dark a$$ one in the middle too
    Clay: You mean the one who’s darn near the same color as me?? (And is the exact same color as the man my white wife cheated on my ignorant a$$ with) Hell no!
    Both: *after realizing they were too considered “dark” proceed to jump off cliff*
    ~Fin~

19. DJ TEESAMONE

January 24, 2016 at 9:41 AM

they most likely been hurt by black women and this is the outcome. black women need to acknowledge their role in black men’s lives. mothers need to train them better and black women need to treat them better

• Keziri

March 2, 2016 at 1:51 AM

Sounds like a bullshit excuse to me. Maybe they’ve fallen into the media trap that has always shown any and everything with lighter skin as premium. Only an idiot would believe people’s personality comes from skin tone. Sure black women need to raise their sons better but guess what, SO DO THEIR FATHERS. Nobody controls your mind but you unless you let them. I don’t care if every dark skinned female they ever dated was trash. It’s not because they were dark skinned, it’s BECAUSE THEY WERE TRASH. The white girls they have been picking have probably been trash as well but they’ll give them passes because that’s what they’ve been indoctrinated to do. Always cherish the white or lighter skin, the fairies of tv and movies and magazines. Blame black women for any and all shortcomings and leave them alone while catering to any non black females who do some of the same BS but they are “premium”. What better way to ruin a race of people than to divide and conquer. It’s been REAL easy too. Having the newest pair of Jordans (while ignorantly helping to keep prisons up and running for future blacks) and getting a white woman or something as close as possible to one is a good chunk of the african american men’s achievement list. I hate to say it but you sound indoctrinated too, for the simple fact you think it’s a black mothers job to straighten all this bullshit out. I guess it’s been so long that people have been counting black fathers out of the picture, they never even crossed your mind as part of the solution. That’s a problem.

20. Kelly Collely

January 24, 2016 at 5:39 PM

All three of those white broads that they are cheesing over are plainly ugly.