HipHollywood has learned exclusively that disgraced NBA star Gilbert Arenas is now under investigation by a fraud department after bragging online about operating a credit card scam. A spokesmen for American Express tells us that they’re aware of Agent Zero’s incriminating Instagram post are looking into it.

In that lengthy IG rant, Arenas detailed how he uses his AMEX to obtain large amounts of cash at strip clubs by having his “teammates” sign for the money. After cashing out, the stay-at-home social media troll claims he calls his credit card company and informs them that he lost his card, ensuring that all the deducted funds are returned.

He explained all of this, mind you, on his public Instagram account.

You kick me out your strip club, you getting robbed…..I know what yall thinking(soft ass aint robbing no body) I would like too inform all the big ballers out there,im the reason BIG strip clubs #fingerprint now hahaha..I’ll order $80,000 worth of ones,throw about $40,000 of it too the strippers,sneak the rest out the club…have one of my #teammates sign that bill….wake up the next day,call #americanexpress(my card was stolen at the strip club last night,and these charges aint mines) with a (no questions asked policy)once they see its not ur signture,they refund you ALL your money back lmaoooo soooo I got the $80,000 I spent back..PLUS the $40,000 I took out the club… #aintnotrickingbihh strippers gave me that vagina on the house,it cost me nothing hahahaha #howyoudoing #ranoffontheclubTWICE #smartniggashit #greatinvestment #KOD’S #MAGICCITY just call it a club appearance fee lmaooo

A photo posted by @gilbertarenasthebadguy on

This shocking revelation comes just days after Arenas was slammed for making fun of women in Flint, Michigan over their contaminated water supply. The former Washington Wizard all-star is known for being a clown, but this level of tomfoolery is baffling even for him.

1. Mark Thompkins

February 1, 2016 at 3:46 AM

Cell, Lock, Throw key away.

You can take the rat outta da hood, but you can never get the hood outta da rat.

• Truth

February 5, 2016 at 1:39 PM

With enough lube, anything is possible.

2. frabn

February 1, 2016 at 12:38 PM

For all those that struggle with escaping the hood, ghetto mentality and lifestyle to make something better of yourselves, scumbags like this are the ones who drag you down and make it harder for you.

3. Truth

February 1, 2016 at 3:26 PM

Hmmm. Guess now He’s the boob?

4. Renee Boudreaux

February 2, 2016 at 6:30 PM

Nigga bout to be doing fed time like a motherfucker….

• Truth

February 5, 2016 at 1:38 PM

Is that a special diet? Follow-up, is that diet gluten-free? I’m asking for a … friend, yeah, that’s it … a friend who wants to lose weight.

5. Teejay

March 17, 2016 at 12:07 PM

Wow, this nigga trippin.

Dr. Heavenly Explains Her ‘If My Husband Cheated He Didn’t Mean To’ Philosophy

Dr. Heavenly Kimes has an interesting philosophy on cheating … but then again we’re not surprised.

If you watch Married To Medicine then you know the successful Atlanta, GA dentist dotes on her husband, who she affectionately calls “daddy” and the two have a pretty solid marriage.  So much so, that Kimes believes if he ever cheated on her he didn’t mean to do it.

Kimes made that proclamation after news broke that Dr. Jackie’s husband was having an affair, and of course she had the ladies scratching their heads. HipHollywood sat down with her to get more insight on her viewpoint. Here’s what she had to say.

“I said something that I think a lot of people feel but would not say it, because it’s not a politically correct thing to say,” she explained. “I said if my husband cheated he would not mean to do it. I stand by it, it may sound silly, it may sound funny, I’m not trying to be funny, I don’t think he would have meant to do it.”

“I can’t say it was her, I’m not going to put it all on her, but it had to have been something to make that man go that far,” she adds referring to the other woman. “Maybe I’m naive but I don’t think my husband would just cheat on me and mean to cheat.”

To her credit, Kimes is also a certified relationship coach and has been dishing her advice (solicited or not) to the other wives since season 2. She ended her explanation comparing cheating to a person on a diet. The analogy was pretty hilarious, but actual made a lot of sense.

“I like to compare sex to food because they go together,” she says. “If you’re hungry and you know you’re on a diet and you’re really really trying really hard and somebody comes with a buffet of your favorite foods and lays it all out for you and starts putting … you didn’t mean to eat it but you ate it.”

So do you agree Heavenly? Let us know in the comments below.