HipHollywood has learned exclusively that disgraced NBA star Gilbert Arenas is now under investigation by a fraud department after bragging online about operating a credit card scam. A spokesmen for American Express tells us that they’re aware of Agent Zero’s incriminating Instagram post are looking into it.

In that lengthy IG rant, Arenas detailed how he uses his AMEX to obtain large amounts of cash at strip clubs by having his “teammates” sign for the money. After cashing out, the stay-at-home social media troll claims he calls his credit card company and informs them that he lost his card, ensuring that all the deducted funds are returned.

He explained all of this, mind you, on his public Instagram account.

You kick me out your strip club, you getting robbed…..I know what yall thinking(soft ass aint robbing no body) I would like too inform all the big ballers out there,im the reason BIG strip clubs #fingerprint now hahaha..I’ll order $80,000 worth of ones,throw about $40,000 of it too the strippers,sneak the rest out the club…have one of my #teammates sign that bill….wake up the next day,call #americanexpress(my card was stolen at the strip club last night,and these charges aint mines) with a (no questions asked policy)once they see its not ur signture,they refund you ALL your money back lmaoooo soooo I got the $80,000 I spent back..PLUS the $40,000 I took out the club… #aintnotrickingbihh strippers gave me that vagina on the house,it cost me nothing hahahaha #howyoudoing #ranoffontheclubTWICE #smartniggashit #greatinvestment #KOD’S #MAGICCITY just call it a club appearance fee lmaooo

A photo posted by @gilbertarenasthebadguy on

This shocking revelation comes just days after Arenas was slammed for making fun of women in Flint, Michigan over their contaminated water supply. The former Washington Wizard all-star is known for being a clown, but this level of tomfoolery is baffling even for him.

1. Mark Thompkins

February 1, 2016 at 3:46 AM

Cell, Lock, Throw key away.

You can take the rat outta da hood, but you can never get the hood outta da rat.

• Truth

February 5, 2016 at 1:39 PM

With enough lube, anything is possible.

2. frabn

February 1, 2016 at 12:38 PM

For all those that struggle with escaping the hood, ghetto mentality and lifestyle to make something better of yourselves, scumbags like this are the ones who drag you down and make it harder for you.

3. Truth

February 1, 2016 at 3:26 PM

Hmmm. Guess now He’s the boob?

4. Renee Boudreaux

February 2, 2016 at 6:30 PM

Nigga bout to be doing fed time like a motherfucker….

• Truth

February 5, 2016 at 1:38 PM

Is that a special diet? Follow-up, is that diet gluten-free? I’m asking for a … friend, yeah, that’s it … a friend who wants to lose weight.

5. Teejay

March 17, 2016 at 12:07 PM

Wow, this nigga trippin.

Hold Up! Christina Aguilera Swung On Pink In A Club

Pink and Christina Aguilera have made amends since their beefing years ago. But fans are now learning their early career drama almost turned physical.

During Pink’s recent appearance on Andy Cohen’s Watch What Happens Live, she admitted that during the height of their feud, Christina tried to hit her. “She swung on me,” she said during a round of Please the 5th. “Hilarious. I was like what’s happening right now.”

As for what initially sparked the feud, Pink suggested, “We were super young and super new at the whole thing. She’s an alpha, I’m an alpha.”

But years after despising each other, the pair made up while on NBC’s The Voice. “She’s so talented, she’s a really sweet person. We made up on The Voice. I hadn’t seen her in years and years an years. We became moms, we grew up, we hugged it out.”

Christina has not responded to Pink’s recent confession, but we sure hope she does.