If you’re waiting on a Keyshia Cole and Chris Brown collabo, don’t hold you breath. Seriously, it’s probably not going to happen.

During a friendly Q&A on Twitter, a fan asked KC if there would be any duets on her upcoming album and if so who would she want. Cole answered by saying she would’ve loved to do something with Breezy but he’s just not that into it.

Screen Shot 2015-12-17 at 8.10.55 AM

Yep, that’s right. Chris has shot Keyshia down FOUR times! But, why? Keysh explained that it’s nothing personal, he’s just really into that pop sound right now.

Screen Shot 2015-12-17 at 8.10.07 AM

Do you think Keyshia should switch it up to work with Chris? Or should Brown channel his inner R&B and create something dope with Cole?

1. sunni_daze

December 17, 2015 at 8:46 AM

I would like to see Chris Brown and Ciara remake the Janet & Michael Jackson Scream video or preformance for an award show. That would be dope af.

• Patricia Williams

December 17, 2015 at 9:29 PM

• sunni_daze

December 18, 2015 at 5:59 AM

I wish.

• Lj Jones

January 4, 2016 at 6:49 AM

Yeah I’m not a fan of ciara and not the biggest cb bandwagoner however I think that’s a good choice for a collab great idea

• sunni_daze

January 5, 2016 at 6:18 AM

Thank you.

2. Lj Jones

January 4, 2016 at 6:47 AM

I think he should switch it up he clearly hasca great voice for anyone who saw movie this Christmas WTF he got against r&B??

From Gangsta To Gospel … Snoop Dogg Shuts Down Critics Of His Spiritual Album

Who says a gangsta rapper can’t drop a gospel album — apparently, the critics.

Snoop Dogg released his spiritual effort, Bible Of Love, today and unfortunately some folks just don’t understand why. Thankfully, we talked to Uncle Snoop and he let the haters know they won’t be dulling his shine.

“My spirit is in the right place,” Snoop proclaimed, “so for those who have backlash or something to say, their spirit ain’t right.” But Unc didn’t stop there, he went on a preached a word right quick … “I thought the Bible said Jesus was in the streets mixing it up with the real, bringing the real back to the fold.” Yep, yep, that’s exactly right!

But just because he has a gospel album doesn’t mean Snoop ain’t still street. “I come from the hood and I come from the church so they can’t out do me,” he reminded us.

Do you agree with The Doggfather’s message?

Bible Of Love is available now!