Lil Boosie’s Homophobic Rant

By  |

Lil Boosie went on an Instagram tirade on Monday morning complaining about “gay sh*t” on television.

In the lengthy rant, the rapper expressed that since being released from prison, he has been confronted with gay story lines whenever he turns on the TV.

“Since I’ve came home ever time I turn on the Tv some gay sh*t on I try to watch love n hip hop (gay sh*t)tried to watch empire (gay sh*t) walked n on a cartoon doing gay sh*t a f*ckin cartoon kids watch tv,” he wrote.

The rapper added, “I guess next they go have a f*cking gay channel for kids saying if U want to be gay watch this tune n smh f*cked up world n my eyes ( but everybody don’t agree smh).”

And although Boosie did not mention How To Get Away With Murder’s Shonda Rhimes, the writer and show runner recently spoke out about the use of “gay scenes” on her shows, HTGAWM and Scandal.

When a viewer tweeted, “The gay scenes in scandal and how to get away with murder are too much. There is no point and they add nothing to the plot,” Rhimes responded:

“There are no GAY scenes. There are scenes with people in them … If you are suddenly discovering that Shondaland shows have scenes involving people who are gay, you are LATE TO THE PARTY … If u use the phrase ‘gay scenes,’ u are not only LATE to the party but also NOT INVITED to the party. Bye Felicia. #oneLOVE.”

Sound off: Do you agree with Boosie?

1. Miss Nikki BabyDoll

November 23, 2015 at 11:27 PM

I don’t mind people who are LGBT … With that being said tho I agree with #Boosie because I REALLY don’t want to see Men kissing Men, Women Kissing Women… && to force people to watch it is not right… && to everybody who’s going to say “Well change the channel, Don’t watch it” EVERY show that seems to be on now a days has something of that nature in it… I think it’s sad ☆☆☆AND YES I’M GOING TO TAKE IT THERE☆☆☆ That people will agree/fight for abortion, will fight to have God Taken out of the pledge if allegiance, will fight for all these things but not fight to ban INAPPROPRIATE things on T.V especially on cartoons… It’s not right to FORCE LGBT actions & scenes on people…

#TEAM.BOOSIE.BOO

• nina

November 25, 2015 at 3:27 AM

gay people are apart of the world….they have straight people kissing all over TV….to exclude gay people from that means you truly do have a problem with people who are lgbt because you do not accept them as a regular part of society…you want them to be MUTED and hidden…..the same way white people tried to MUTE AND HIDE black people who were trying to make their way into WHITE TELEVISION….same exact thing…..if you cant accept what is apart of the reality of many lives in the real world then that is either a form of a mental illness or you are just one of those people who publicly support the lgbt people but hate on them around the privacy of your kitchen table with the curtains closed…

• Morris Branch

November 25, 2015 at 11:13 AM

Agreed..well put

2. Lupita N'yongo

November 24, 2015 at 12:31 AM

Social media really expose clowns for who they really are before his comments “about gay shit” and before he came home you couldn’t say nothing bad to me about this man I was a real fan not one of you dick riding bandwagon fans I remember when I first heard that nigga say “niggas and bitches won’t you please give me help get your ass off that computer and by my shit up off the shelf” I went to the store and purchased all things boosie every CD every DVD I have seen this nigga every time he has come to my city I have even traveled to see him in other cities but lately I been feeling like he doing to much for the gram this can’t be the same nigga I have admired all these years growing up I felt like this nigga was speaking to me through his lyrics I related to damn near every song all to find out this nigga homophobic…you have gay fans too my nigga real ones that support you “what happened to two red bones kissing in the back seat” I guess its cool when its two women…

• H.C.

November 24, 2015 at 8:30 AM

The term homophobic is stupid within itself. Phobia means to have a fear of. No one is scared of gay people. No one fears gay people. I dont see why you are suprised that a rapper like Boosie dont agree with the gay lifestyle. You cant be offended because everyone dont agree with being gay. Dont no straight man want to sit and watch two grown men kissing and having sex on tv.

• nina

November 25, 2015 at 3:22 AM

phobia means fear by itself…..homophobia is the fear that another man will treat you the way you treat a woman…..
        there is a lot of things that anybody may not like to see on a show but are you secure enough as in your sexuality as a man and an adult to watch it with maturity or complain like a 4 year old anytime a “scene” you “don’t like” to see comes up in a movie or show you are watching?….i’m pretty sure people dont like to see humans getting killed in real life but yet people love to watch horror movies….so there must be a deeper lining reason why seeing two men kiss make you feel “fidgety”…..

• H.C.

November 25, 2015 at 9:52 AM

Look all that is good and all, and like i said i personally dont let it stop me from watching my shows (except Empire, all the men are light skin sissys), but if another man dont want tosee it, or have their children see it, then that dont make him wrong. Are you gon be telling me when they start showing Pedophilia on tv that i should accept is as natural? What about beastiality? I should just endure that, huh? Incest??? If we find something morally wrong, we have a right to feel a way when its being presented as moral. I dont think stripping is a thing to aspire to be, and yet we are in an era where strippers are being praised and young girls are out here twerking. Am i wrong if i dont want to allow my daughter to become a stripper? Another thing, Horror is a fictitious genre. Its not like people are sitting eating popcorn watching actual murders on tv

• nina

November 26, 2015 at 2:28 AM

pedophilia and bestiality is not associated with homosexuality….if you really want to take it there the majority of pedophilia happens in the heterosexual community among family members, which is also a big secret within the black and latino community, check the stats on that….so if you worried about pedophilia then dont be afraid of the gays be afraid of the straight uncles, brothers, fathers and cousins within your family and the straight women who keep it a secret as long as her bills are getting paid…..pedophilia and bestiality are sexual FETISHISM’S where both of the party’s involved are not consenting…being LGBT is not a sexual FETISH…it is a sexual orientation just like heterosexual is where two parties consent…so to compare it to pedophilia and bestiality is quite frankly…idiotic and an obvious ignorance that needs to be addressed….secondly, you have no position on what is “morally” wrong because every single day what commercials do you see on TV? PS4 selling games with people shooting each other or GTA robbing cars and going on drug missions but yet the heterosexual community has no “moral” issues seeing that on broadcast to their children everyday. but all of a sudden it becomes a moral issues when two men who happen to be in love kiss on TV???….its not about morals its more so about PERSONAL HATE towards something or someone sugar coated and topped with a cherry with a “moral” position which is a complete hypocritical stance…….3rd. if your daughter becomes a stripped just because she saw a stripper on TV then you failed at raising your child because you did not teach your child to be her own individual in life…there was a time where gays where not on TV but gays STILL existed…why didn’t these gay people grow up to be gay since that’s all they saw on TV??? my point exactly you don’t magically grow up to be something just because you saw it on TV….this is the real world. hiding a reality from your child out of an ignorant reason does not help them in life…..its actually a way for you to TRY and mold their mind into having the same bias as you….just like how the KKK raise their children….So you have absolutely no legitimate standpoint what so ever…..oh and dont let the bible fool with your logic…being gay is natural. its hard wired just like being straight is hard wired….if it wasnt for gays our resources would have been wiped out ages ago…..on top of that what is not natural is for heterosexuals to keep having so many children and abandoning them, (millions) especially within the black and Latino community…while studies show that more lgbt people are adopting and caring for the very children straight people abandon. check those stats first before you ignorantly associate lgbt with pedophilia and bestiality…again you clearly have no legitimate standpoint besides the fact of an obvious person hate…

• ShawnHaughton

July 7, 2016 at 12:47 AM

I know this is 7 months old but YOU BETTER SPEAK THAT TRUTH!!!! They weren’t ready for you!

• King_L

November 28, 2015 at 1:31 PM

Great word breakdown the shyt they come up with is funny

3. swagchef

November 24, 2015 at 10:34 AM

The man is from the South, are ya’ll surprised?

• paul

November 25, 2015 at 1:21 AM

homophobia is everywhere, not just the south…dumbass

• swagchef

November 25, 2015 at 1:22 AM

Right, but it’s more tolerated in the North/West.

4. paul

November 25, 2015 at 1:20 AM

Bye Lil Boosie. First off, his name is “Lil Boosie”…how straight is that…lmao. Second of all I’m sure as small as he is he was doing GAY shit in prison, whether he wanted to or not and that’s why he’s feeling a certain way. Men not comfortable in their skin are the only ones that bark the loudest when it comes to homosexuality and be the first one with their legs spread toward the heavens for a 12 inch piece. GTFO here lil boosie because he sounds dumb. Having a girlfriend or baby momma doesn’t make you straight…it just makes you pre-occupied.

• Jay

November 25, 2015 at 9:01 PM

He had a 500,000$ houses before he made it big he has connections trust he was protected by gangs in prison

• nina

November 26, 2015 at 2:00 AM

dont matter how protected u are in prison….you in there for more then 5 years u gettin yo nut off when someone cuz beatin yo meat dont cut it after a year…..dudes always with the fuck and suck in prison and then try to act like they hate it when the get out and lie to their baby mommas sayin “naw i just beat my meat the whole time in there”……believe that shit if you want to….its a different world in prison…they will stab the next nigga in the next just to win the heart of a gay boy to have as a prison wife…..i used to work in prisons…seen it all

5. chris asberry

November 25, 2015 at 8:59 AM

I never seen those shows but I’ll pass on gay scenes.

6. King_L

November 28, 2015 at 1:29 PM

Boosie right. All those shows are GAY. It’s a reason that shit is being shown now. We ain’t have none of that shit in the 90’s. It’s funny how people try to defend that faggot shit with words like homophobia (Woooo fags are scary ha!) To make it seem ok. Its not okay its not natural. If you were meant to be gay, males would have parts that go with male parts. Same with females.But this shit is more so to attack the males. Its more than just about a LGTV or whatever the fuck you wanna call it to try and make it seem “natural”.

• OneHits

May 18, 2016 at 12:38 PM

Boosie is my favorite southern rapper of all time. He said nothing derogatory about the LGBTQ ordeal. He, like many others, feel that 10 years ago, the gay stuff was nowhere on tv, in media, now it’s everywhere. You can’t turn on the tv without seeing it, can’t turn on the radio without hearing about caitlyn.. It’s just.. it’s too much.. all at once.

7. equinox2009

November 29, 2015 at 7:45 PM

I will pray that you beat cancer and also that God gives you a brain instead of cancer. Of all the problems in the world this is what you waste your time on-gay men and women living their lives that have nothing to do with YOUR LIFE! We are all God’s children, even ones who spend time in prison!

8. crystal clear

April 9, 2016 at 5:45 AM

Black folks are the biggest homophobes!! You will pray for him!!! Did you pray when he was prompting gun violence in his videos? No I bet you didn’t! I also think it’s fishy that he did 5 years in prison and the first thing he starts complaining about is “gay scenes”. Hmmm I wonder.