A woman from Virginia is claiming that she’s pregnant by singer August Alsina. The young lady took to Instagram to spill the tea, stating that August has been begging her to get an abortion and demanding she refrain from seeing other men:

“I bet this b*tches don’t know that I’m pregnant by you and your crybaby a** threatened and begged me to get an abortion! I’m sick of you hurting me, I’m sick of giving a f*ck about you and your image and ‘laying low’ … but I’m wide the f*ck awake now! I’ll send screenshots of messages, I’ll post for whoever that don’t believe! I’m done letting you treat me like sh*t! You don’t want me talking to even being near another n*gga but yet you’re with this b*tch again after we talked about the dumb sh*t you do! I wish your ‘fans’ really knew the little b*tch you are! I hate that I had to do this here on IG, but if you would have called or texted back I wouldn’t have … and, noooooow the world knows about our baby you have on the way!”

August hasn’t responded to the rumors, and the young lady has yet to produce any evidence of her claims, but are you buying her story? Or do you think she’s just trying to gain a few minutes of social media fame.

1. Triniti

November 18, 2015 at 10:37 PM

I’m hoping this rumor isn’t true and I think she’s just trying to get his money and she needs to shut up because she said she would hate to put this on Instagram bitch please u know you wanted to so you could get attention and she doesn’t know the real him in stuff plus where’s the proof like does she have the pregnancy test that tell’s she is or not because if we find out she’s not her ass is probably gonna get beat up i hope she does get beat if its not true

2. nykevia jones

November 22, 2015 at 8:54 PM

I wanna congratulate this woman for taking that boa constrictor august got down there, and hopefully if it’s true he’ll step up and be a man.

• Jennifer

August 9, 2017 at 6:32 AM

Typical. Females like yourself congratulating a dumb bitch on social media who just want 15 min of fame. You will probably love the Usher scandal too. Stop believing everything ppl say

3. Dilly

December 10, 2015 at 2:01 AM

Get Outta Here For Real Man!! U know your just a 2 dollar how lookin for opportunities, well bitch I seriously don’t think thats a proper way of tryna gain publicity

4. amazing

May 9, 2016 at 8:28 AM

we know you’re upset and all but come on, don’t you think he was just shocked and scared that he might be a father so soon, not that he will be a bad one, look at his nieces they are great little kids maybe he’s just not ready to be a father get. so try and bare with him, and you posting ish like this damages his reputation how will you live with yourself knowing that you have just ruined a fine young man’s reputation????? just cool down man dont take it too far, coz you just appear as a needy girlfriend and ex, what happens on the phone stays on the phone, unless you have talked to august about taking screen shots

5. Beholder

June 6, 2017 at 9:01 AM

This is 2017 now two years later is he a dad or not???? We’d like to know.

Eniko Hart Slays On First Red Carpet Since Giving Birth; Hear What Kevin Hart Had To Say!

Kevin Hart may be the star in the family, but it’s his wife Eniko Hart who stole the show during the premiere for his flick “Jumani: Welcome To The Jungle”.

Getty Images

It was Mrs. Hart’s first red carpet since giving birth to the couple’s first child, Kenzo Kash, just three weeks ago. To say it was a snapback is an understatement. The 30-year-old, who worked out during her entire pregnancy, look sexy and svelt in a elegant black number while her superstar hubby hit the carpet in a black suit with white trim.

Although the couple faced some bumps in the road earlier this year with Kev being extorted over a video showing him cheating on his wife, the couple has bounced back. And on Tuesday night’s jungle-themed red carpet Hart told HipHollywood, “My wife is amazing. I would not be the person I am today with out her.”

You can see Kev, alongside Dewayne “The Rock” Johnson, Jack Black and more, when “Jumani: Welcome To The Jungle” hits theaters on December 20th.