A woman from Virginia is claiming that she’s pregnant by singer August Alsina. The young lady took to Instagram to spill the tea, stating that August has been begging her to get an abortion and demanding she refrain from seeing other men:

“I bet this b*tches don’t know that I’m pregnant by you and your crybaby a** threatened and begged me to get an abortion! I’m sick of you hurting me, I’m sick of giving a f*ck about you and your image and ‘laying low’ … but I’m wide the f*ck awake now! I’ll send screenshots of messages, I’ll post for whoever that don’t believe! I’m done letting you treat me like sh*t! You don’t want me talking to even being near another n*gga but yet you’re with this b*tch again after we talked about the dumb sh*t you do! I wish your ‘fans’ really knew the little b*tch you are! I hate that I had to do this here on IG, but if you would have called or texted back I wouldn’t have … and, noooooow the world knows about our baby you have on the way!”

August hasn’t responded to the rumors, and the young lady has yet to produce any evidence of her claims, but are you buying her story? Or do you think she’s just trying to gain a few minutes of social media fame.

1. Triniti

November 18, 2015 at 10:37 PM

I’m hoping this rumor isn’t true and I think she’s just trying to get his money and she needs to shut up because she said she would hate to put this on Instagram bitch please u know you wanted to so you could get attention and she doesn’t know the real him in stuff plus where’s the proof like does she have the pregnancy test that tell’s she is or not because if we find out she’s not her ass is probably gonna get beat up i hope she does get beat if its not true

2. nykevia jones

November 22, 2015 at 8:54 PM

I wanna congratulate this woman for taking that boa constrictor august got down there, and hopefully if it’s true he’ll step up and be a man.

• Jennifer

August 9, 2017 at 6:32 AM

Typical. Females like yourself congratulating a dumb bitch on social media who just want 15 min of fame. You will probably love the Usher scandal too. Stop believing everything ppl say

3. Dilly

December 10, 2015 at 2:01 AM

Get Outta Here For Real Man!! U know your just a 2 dollar how lookin for opportunities, well bitch I seriously don’t think thats a proper way of tryna gain publicity

4. amazing

May 9, 2016 at 8:28 AM

we know you’re upset and all but come on, don’t you think he was just shocked and scared that he might be a father so soon, not that he will be a bad one, look at his nieces they are great little kids maybe he’s just not ready to be a father get. so try and bare with him, and you posting ish like this damages his reputation how will you live with yourself knowing that you have just ruined a fine young man’s reputation????? just cool down man dont take it too far, coz you just appear as a needy girlfriend and ex, what happens on the phone stays on the phone, unless you have talked to august about taking screen shots

5. Beholder

June 6, 2017 at 9:01 AM

This is 2017 now two years later is he a dad or not???? We’d like to know.

Rihanna Admits To Having A “Fluctuating Body Type” — And This Is How She Deals With It

Earlier this year, rumors were running rampant that Rihanna was pregnant. It became quickly evident that the singer was not carrying, but we are now learning that the apparent weight gain might’ve have ben due to fluctuation.

During an interview with The Cut, Badgalriri suggested she has a “fluctuating body type,” but that she’s learned how to dress for the variations. “I actually have had the pleasure of a fluctuating body type, where one day I can literally fit into something that is bodycon, and then the next day—the next week—I need something oversized,” she said while promoting her new Fenty x Puma line.

She added, “I need a little crop here and a high-waist there to hide that part, you know?”

The singer went on to explain that because people’s bodies are constantly changing, fashion should not be mundane. “I really pay attention every day when I go into the closet about what’s working for my body that morning,” she explained. “I feel like that’s how everyone should go after fashion, because it’s an individual thing.”

She continued, “And then, if you take it further, it’s like: What week are you having? You having a skinny week? You having a fat week? Are we doing arms this week? We doing legs this week? We doing oversized?”

The fashion designer added, “I love to play with silhouettes as well, but I think it’s important to make sure that you wear the thing that works for your body the best, and that’s flattering.”

Rihanna is not just a fashionista, but she is also wildly confident in every garment she rocks. Confidence is major for the singer, who expressed to the fashion outlet that it’s men in black who rule dressing with confidence.

Yes. This is new for me; this is recent. I love a man in black,” she explained. “It’s so sexy and mysterious; confident and secure—all the things I love about a man. So, I’m into that.”

Ri celebrated the launch of her new line just last week. Click here to see photos.