Connect with us

Dwyane Wade posted a lengthy Twitter message on Wednesday morning expressing his sadness over Lamar Odom’s recent medical emergency.

“PRAYERS all the way UP for my brother Lamar Odom,” Wade wrote in a series of tweets. “I can’t help but to be up right now… THINKING about my ex teammate/ friend LO.. On my knees praying…please God let him pull thru.”

Wade continued, “I couldn’t sleep last night. sitting and thinking about LO as the person I know him as and thinking about what he has gone thru in his life everyone will ask why or say how could he do this or that. if you’re not walking in life thru his eyes you will never know what it’s like. ”

The NBA champion concluded, “I pray ths morning for my brother. Dear God he’s one of the good ones. PLEASE watch over him and listen to his heart speak .”

Wade is not the only celebrity or athlete taking to social media to send their thoughts and prayers to Odom, who is currently in a coma after being found unconscious at a Nevada brothel on Tuesday afternoon.

Screen Shot 2015-10-14 at 8.40.45 AM

Screen Shot 2015-10-14 at 8.49.32 AM

Screen Shot 2015-10-14 at 8.48.54 AM

Screen Shot 2015-10-14 at 8.50.35 AM

Screen Shot 2015-10-14 at 8.51.26 AM

Screen Shot 2015-10-14 at 8.57.27 AM

Screen Shot 2015-10-14 at 8.57.57 AM

Screen Shot 2015-10-14 at 8.59.25 AM

Screen Shot 2015-10-14 at 9.01.28 AM

Screen Shot 2015-10-14 at 11.18.59 AM

Odom is said to have been partying at the Love Ranch since Saturday and apparently had been taking a herbal substitute for Viagra. But the athlete’s rep did release a statement through Us Weekly suggesting that many reports hitting the Web are false.

“Family and friends are extremely concerned for Lamar,” the statement read. “Please don’t listen to the false information being circulated unofficially. Please respect the family’s privacy during this difficult time.”

The former Clippers player is currently being treated at Sunrise Hospital in Vegas where he is surrounded by family and friends.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

NEWS

Tamar Braxton Insists Divorce Isn’t A PR Stunt: I Think That’s Disgusting

Published

on

Tamar Braxton is adamant that her divorce from husband Vince Herbert is not a ratings ploy for her WE tv reality show Tamar & Vince. The Braxton Family Values star stopped by The View on Friday, February 23 and addressed rumors that the split is just a plot line.

“I wish I could say that a lot of times it’s made up, just so I can hide behind the truth,” she said. “But in this situation, I absolutely have no reason to lie about my marriage or the things that are happening in my marriage for ratings. I think that’s disgusting and I would never sell my soul to the devil like that.”

“I have a regular marriage, and in regular marriages, like everybody else, things happen,” she continued. “In my marriage, it was just to a point where I felt like divorce was the only option that I had left. I definitely filed for divorce — that’s not a lie.”

Braxton, 40, and Herbert, 45, share a 4-year-old son, Logan Vincent — and she says he’s their main priority.

“I think the bigger picture of everything is that we have a responsibility to my amazing 4-year-old son, to raise him in the most comfortable, amazing, loving, secure household that we can,” she said, adding, “That’s why we don’t live together.”

Braxton — who was joined by Herbert on air — also addressed the rumor that Herbert had impregnated another woman. (Last month, in a since-deleted Instagram post, Braxton claimed an unidentified woman told her that “Vincent Herbert is having a baby,” and that Herbert had then called Braxton “begging and lying” despite a “protection order.”)

“Here is the thing about people being in your business: keep people out your business,” said Braxton. “And let me just address the meltdown that I had on Instagram. That was my fault that I put myself in a position where I opened up the floor for people to give their opinions on my marriage, and I have to take responsibility for that.”

Herbert himself insisted the allegation was “absolutely” false.

“And all the other allegations are just not true — I’m just not that kind of person,” he said. “I love this lady with all my heart, I love my family with all my heart, and I will never stop fighting for my family and trying to make it be great.”

“Vince and I have been through a lot, and the reason that I filed for divorce was not because of those rumors,” added Braxton. “I filed for divorce because we work together, he’s my baby father, we’re together each and every single day, we’re attached at the hip and it just got to be too much. We just couldn’t figure out how to figure it out.”

As for a possible reconciliation? While Herbert is on board — “absolutely,” he said — Braxton isn’t so sure.

“It’s okay not to know,” she said. “We still work together now. We do work together well, so that’s one thing that I feel like we can definitely sustain and we’ve always been able to sustain, as well as our connection and our responsibility to being parents to Logan.”

 

Continue Reading

Trending

%d bloggers like this: