Star magazine’s latest cover shows the Karashian sisters, including their mother, Kris Jenner, with the title: “Black Widows How The Kardashians Destroyed Their Men.” But did the publication go to far?

Screen Shot 2015-10-23 at 7.18.53 AM

Just one week after Khloe Kardashian’s husband, Lamar Odom was found unresponsive at a Nevada brothel, Star published a story pointing the finger at the famous family for the downfall of their men.

Per the magazine, Lamar, “attempted suicide,” Kourtney’s ex-boyfriend and father of her three children Scott Disick “does drugs for breakfast,” Kim Kardashian’s husband, Kanye West’s career is in “tatters,” and Kris’s ex, Caitlyn, formerly known as Bruce endured “23 years of torture.”

While some people think this was incredibly intensive considering the condition of Odom, others agree with the magazine’s statements.

As previously reported, Scott entered a drug rehabilitation center in Malibu last week. As chronicled on Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Disick has always battled substance abuse. The passing of both his parents, however, exacerbated the abuse.

None of the family members have commented, but what do you think? Do they have a point?

1. C. Eastwood

October 23, 2015 at 9:01 AM

I say Star is spot-on !

2. SuSu

October 23, 2015 at 1:36 PM

Cosmo went to far when they labeled them the “First Family” …I think this is ok though… This actually has facts to support…the men really are messed up. They seem a bit jinxed.

3. sunni_daze

October 27, 2015 at 12:11 PM

STAR aint telling no lies.

4. Luka

October 28, 2015 at 11:14 PM

They forgot Tyga – Penniless Pediphile

5. justapawninabigworld

November 3, 2015 at 5:02 PM

Will Caitlyn be considered a Black Widow now?

6. Jade

November 15, 2015 at 2:37 PM

Yeah they did, Lamar was a drug addict way before he even met Khole, that was one of the reason’s the Lakers got rid of him, so how you going to blame her for that. Kanye’s stronger than ever, Bruce married 3 women knowing what he was and what he wanted to do, so he hid behind all three of these women, he didn’t have to marry any of them Bruce chose his own path rather than face what he really wanted to be, he chose to hid. Please Tyga didn’t do anything that a bunch of other men haven’t already done, funny when the two white Disney couple the female 17 and the man 23 nobody had a problem with them. Wow the hate is real!!!!

Cocktails & Coins! Inside Aisha Tyler’s Wild Life After Divorce & Departure From ‘The Talk’

Aisha Tyler went through a few MAJOR life changes over the past two years and now, the actress is back on top living life to the fullest.

In 2016, Tyler’s college love and husband of 20 years, Jeff Tietjens, filed for divorce from the actress. As if that weren’t an emotional challenge to overcome, Tyler was then ordered to pay Tietjens $31,250 a month in spousal support for the next four years, plus a lump sum of $500k.

Following the emotional split, Tyler’s career then took a big turn when she walked away from CBS’s The Talk. Just eight months ago, the actress left the show to pursue other passions. “I also have three other series (Criminal Minds, hosting Whose Line Is It Anyway? and voicing a character on Archer),” the actress said during the big announcement. “People always go, ‘How do you do all that?’ And I don’t always have an answer.”

While it might sound like Tyler’s woes and 360 of a life might seem completely damaging, it all turned for the better. “The unknown can be very compelling and can be interesting. Instead of thinking about it as change, think about it as dynamism,” she told HipHollywood during the screening of Dwyane Wade’s, Shot in the Dark.

She explained, “You can’t stay the same, your life can’t stay the same. Staying the same is staying in place and staying in place is dying slowly. For me, I always reminded myself I’m not always going to feel this way, it’s not always going to be this tuff.”

“You cannot get through this experience on this planet without a little bit of pain and you need to know that and see that it’s temporary,” Aisha said. “My life is so interesting now and it wouldn’t have been without going through the stuff that I’ve been through. It’s been good for me; all this change.”

The actress is not only the star of some major network shows, but she also is about to launch her new cocktail line, Courage and Stone. “It’s been a really really exciting process,” she told us. “It really came out of my love of cocktails, my love of going to great bars and then going home and being like ‘I don’t know how to do all this.'”

Tyler then admitted that she was a whiskey girl at heart and that when she left the Talk “Julie Chen put me in a whiskey of the month club. She she’s doubled my collection in the last couple of months.”

Set to releae late spring early summer 2018.