50 Cent is at it again! The rapper just does not know when to stop.

Following a stellar premiere of Fox’s Empire, Fiddy took to Instagram to slam the hit drama in every way possible.

First, the creator of Starz’s Power, shared a video of himself suggesting that he and Cookie used to hook up. “Man me and Cookie go way back, you know I hit that,” he said while sitting in a music studio. “I can’t believe Cookie would say some sh*t like that about me. Thirsty? Me? Thirsty? Stupid.”

Although he was clearly having some fun, the rapper took it  a step further on Thursday morning when he was pretending to act like director, Lee Daniels. “Look buddy, I’m going to need you to kiss him in his mouth with passion,” he said in an Instagram video. “Give us a little fire, like you’ve done this before.” “You know, give it to him,” he added, giving a fist motion into the camera.

50cent Staring as 🎥 director of Empire 🎬 LMAO #EFFENVODKA #FRIGO #SMSAUDIO

A video posted by 50 Cent (@50cent) on

On the show, one of the main story lines follows Lucious and Cookie Lyon’s son, Jamal, played by Jussie Smollett, who is living life as an openly gay musician.

Was 50 Cent’s comments offensive and over the top? Or do we expect this from the rapper?

1. Moriya

September 24, 2015 at 2:03 PM

Probably hit too close to home for ol’ 50 cent. The expired rent boy has nothing else to do but let out his passive-aggressive homophobia. Change the damn channel if it’s too triggering, otherwise STFU?

2. Sister Rati

October 4, 2015 at 2:51 PM

Honestly all this gay kissing feels like a creepy homosexual recruitment program by the writers and producers if Empire to sexually turn or turnout innocent straight Black people. Really I just feel violated! An entertaining evening of television viewing has suddenly taken a turn at Sodom and Gomorrah. Yucky.

Particularly, Daniels needs to stop bullying the African-American community by accusing us of being homophobic simply because many still choose to be heterosexual. So, 50 Cent made a joke about gay kissing. Is the topic sacred? Making a joke does not make you homophibic. He made a joke. Stop. Please.

• motorfingaz

March 21, 2016 at 3:30 AM

Why, do you feel like you can be recruited?

Are you playing dumb or are you serious?

• Sister Rati

March 21, 2016 at 3:35 AM

Trolling much❓❓

3. lokeys toes

October 25, 2015 at 11:34 PM

I agree with you Sister Rati the agenda is to make all the black men gay so we black woemn are strandedwith no men no babies of our own no nothing! it is sickening and thy dont see it is killing who we are! did you see that Vh1 crap on Out in hiphop how disgusting! those people need to get help or go live on another planet only straight men and women should live on this planet its easier to live that way and less diseases!! gays do not bring anything but expensive designer hand bags and clothes that is it! Lee Daniels issickening he wants to be a woman so bad little sick fugly thing Empire is gross! 50 cent is a real man real men will stand for whats right this is black genocide. YUCK!

• motorfingaz

March 21, 2016 at 3:30 AM

You are completely ignorant. How do you even manage to breath

4. stop the hate

October 26, 2015 at 4:50 AM

i don’t know if i should be disgusted by the comments or just shake my head in disbelief. First off the authors points are clearly made by the comments. obviously there is quite a bit of homophobic sentiment. I won’t even comment on lokeys comments as he is just ignorant and a bigot with no help, but for sister rati’s comments. Do you really believe that seeing two men kiss is going to change anyone’s sexuality. I mean from your comments i take it your either homophobic or a closet case. Would two women kissing send you out to the neighbors house to get a quick peck from your besties girlfriend. If your hetrosexual no. If you answered yes then you need to evaluate your belief system cause your self hating. I think you both need to get in touch with reality and realize what century you are living in. It always surprises me at black bigotry. I would think that a race that has been abused and treated so poorly for the color of their skin would show more compassion when another group is being hated for something that is beyond their control.

• Sister Rati

February 1, 2017 at 8:53 PM

You are recruiting young Black men? I said young people are impressionable they should be guided in the way to go and not to be told that it’s ok to choose to be some old coots boy toy. These sick pedos are going to hell and I’m not a bigot. I’m heterosexual.

MUSIC

Jennifer Hudson Is In Fear For Her Life, Gets Order Of Protection Against Ex-Fiancé David Otunga

Jennifer Hudson has been granted a protective order against her former fiancé, David Otunga.

Apparently, after 10 years together, Jennifer and David broke-up for several months ago. However, things turned extremely sour while the pair were trying to work out a custody situation for their 8-year-old son, David Jr. According to the protection order, Jennifer claims the former wrestler exhibited “aggressive, threatening and harassing behavior toward me.” She also says, “I am now living in fear of further action David might take.”

After receiving the order of protection on Thursday, cops showed up to Hudson’s home, that she shared with David, and escorted him out.

Otunga’s attorney vehemently denies any wrongdoing on David’s behalf and claims that Jennifer is using this protection order as a ploy to get the courts to give her primary physical custody of David Jr.