Yikes! Love and Hip Hop Atlanta star Margeaux Simms stopped by the HipHollywood Loft to let us know how she feels about fellow cast mate Joseline Hernandez. It’s safe to say these two won’t be BFFs anytime soon.

During part one of the LHHATL reunion, Joseline made a bold statement about Margeaux’s estranged husband, Nikko Smith, calling him gay because he was 45 years-old and didn’t have kids. Well, Smith was visible upset by the assertion, but it was Simms who came to bat for her hubby in a big way. “If that’s the level of your thinking then you’re a f*cking idiot,” Margeaux stated.

The singer/fashion designer also revealed why she and Nikko never had children. “When we were married I didn’t want to have kids. I was focused on my career, unlike maybe some other people.” Shots fired!

Did you see part the reunion? Who’s side are you on?

1. Sunni

September 1, 2015 at 10:41 AM

#1 Margo doesn’t owe anybody an explanation as to why she and NIKKO did not have children.

#2 Margo and NIKKO name calling was rather childish. They need a stronger defense. Because, right now, Mimi, Stevie J, and Joseline have made them look extremely weak.

#3 Hopefully, they will both recover from all of the bad rap. Because. I think Mimi used NIKKO for her storyline from the beginning to the end. NIKKO did not get a chance to let the world know the real NIKKO.

2. Pam

September 1, 2015 at 10:45 AM

Margo appears to have many talents. Hopefully, she will get a Huge modeling deal or music contract.

NIKKO needs to market his skills too. He appears to be a mini Stevie J.

3. PB

September 1, 2015 at 7:58 PM

Marg

4. Teresa

September 2, 2015 at 1:49 PM

I agree. MARGO has excellent presentation skills, communication skills, and people skills.

I think she has a little problem dealing with people with street sense. She gets a little frustrated. But, that does not take away from her excellent marketing skills.

Unfortunately, she has a lot of good things to say, but nobody is listening.

I wish her much success.

5. Lance

September 7, 2015 at 1:16 AM

I agree. Margeaux is way too cute and classy for this show. Joesline music is poorly executed. Stevie is just an idot to believe he’s so called wife is a talented artist. I mean no hate but joseline is not an artist. She makes comments about how her husband should only work with her when she’s a waste of time in the recording studio. Margqaux leave nikko and fly solo.

6. Blessed

September 28, 2015 at 7:12 AM

The fake Jordan’s need to stop with the bull shit about they
    being married and Hoseline being with baby!!!!!!! Her pregnancy is like their marriage FAKE!!!!!!!