Connect with us

There are rumors floating around that Adrienne Bailon has called off her engagement to her longtime love, Lenny Santiago.

Per gossip website, Media Take Out, The Real host and Lenny have decided not to walk down the aisle. Neither party has confirmed or denied the rumors, but HipHollywood did reach out to Bailon’s rep for comment.

And while it’s hard to believe that the two might have cut ties, there are several photos of Adrienne on Instagram photographed without her ring. Just six weeks ago, the 31-year-old shared an image of herself while at a photo shoot for Cosmopolitan for Latinas. In the snapshot, the beauty shows off her stunning engagement bling.

Screen Shot 2015-09-03 at 11.38.21 AM

Fast forward to just one week later, the actress started posting photos with her ring noticeably absent. Bailon recently journeyed to the Hampton’s where she spent time with her girlfriends and enjoyed the sun. But in photos posted from her vacay, she is not wearing the ring. Also, five weeks ago, the star posted a photo of herself posing with a surfboard in Malibu … again, no ring.

Screen Shot 2015-09-03 at 11.37.13 AM

And in one image, shared just one week ago, the star showed off her neon matte nail polish with a gold band around her wedding finger. It’s unclear if the beauty was subliminally confirming her breakup, but we hope to get answers soon.

Screen Shot 2015-09-03 at 11.35.10 AM

In February, the TV host announced her engagement on the daytime talkshow. But HipHollywood got a chance to talk with the star one on one during Grammy weekend about the big news. “I’m so excited, so happy,” she said.

Bailon also opened up about the transition from being a girlfriend to fiancée. “I think the best thing and the most important thing is don’t let anything change,” she said. “I will always be his girlfriend, even when I’m his wife 20 years from now. I will always be his girlfriend. That’s the best tip I’ve heard, so I’ll stick with that.”

EXCLUSIVES

Exclusive: Sorry, Folks, Diddy Did NOT Offer H&M Model A Contract

Published

on

Last week rumors started circulating that Diddy had offered Liam Mango, the young model featured in the H&M ad a Sean John modeling contract. Unfortunately those reports, as sweet as they sound, aren’t true.

Diddy spoke to reporters backstage before a tapping of his new show The Four  and clarified what really happened.

“I didn’t actually offer a modeling contract to him I told my people to reach out to him so we could use him in the next shoot that we do,” he explained.  “But with that being said, I think that what we’re seeing is just a general insensitivity to how we feel you know. I think that H&M is going to feel the results of that.”

H&M has issued an official apology for featuring Mango on their website in a “Coolest Monkey In The Jungle” hoodie, saying in a statement : “We sincerely apologize for offending people with this image of a printed hooded top. The image has been removed from all online channels and the product will not be for sale in the United States. We believe in diversity and inclusion in all that we do and will be reviewing all our internal policies accordingly to avoid any future issues.”

After photos of the young boy hit the web, folks started speaking out against the retailer calling them racist and insensitive. But one person not feeling that way was Mango’s mother. She posted her thoughts Facebook questioning what all the fuss is about. “I really don’t understand but not coz am choosing not to but because it’s not my way of thinking, sorry.”

She and the boys father Terry Odhiambo have since had a change of heart appearing on ITV on Monday, saying they don’t think that there’s ever an “overreaction when it comes to racism”.

They also said they’ve had to move from their home in Sweden, and haven’t been able to live a normal life since the controversy started.

Continue Reading

Trending

%d bloggers like this: