Connect with us

Iggy Azalea has been subject to ongoing plastic surgery rumors, and now, the rapper is getting candid about going under the knife.

From boob jobs, to nose jobs, Iggy is not denying that she has gotten work done. During a recent interview with Seventeen magazine the 25-year-old Australia native opened up her decision to make a few changes. “I’m not denying it. Denying it is lame,” Iggy told the publication when asked if she got a nose job. “I don’t think you should be ashamed if you made a change to yourself, which is why I’ve spoken about the changes I’ve made, like with my breasts.”

gallery-1438364711-seventeen-september-15-iggy-azalea-newsstand

She continued, “There are [also] other things I dislike but I’ve learned to accept,” she says. “It’s important to remember you can’t change everything. You can never be perfect … Your perception of yourself can change a lot over time, so I think it’s important to wait and make sure it’s the right choice. Plastic surgery is an emotional journey. It’s no easy feat to live with your flaws and accept yourself — and it’s no easy feat to change yourself. Either way you look at it, it’s a tough journey.”

Following the Billboard Awards back in May, the Internet was flooded with headlines about the rapper’s new look. It was apparent that Nick Young’s fiancé looked had gotten something done, but she remained mum. Until now.

“It’s hard to be a woman in 2015 with social media,” Iggy said. “There’s so much more emphasis on taking pictures of ourselves and the ‘likes’ or people commenting on them. There’s a lot more pressure to look beautiful. Some days I just want to look like s**t and feel okay with that.”

Earlier this year, Azalea admitted to in the February issue of Vogue that she got a breast augmentation.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

MUSIC

Jennifer Hudson Is In Fear For Her Life, Gets Order Of Protection Against Ex-Fiancé David Otunga

Published

on

Jennifer Hudson has been granted a protective order against her former fiancé, David Otunga.

Apparently, after 10 years together, Jennifer and David broke-up for several months ago. However, things turned extremely sour while the pair were trying to work out a custody situation for their 8-year-old son, David Jr. According to the protection order, Jennifer claims the former wrestler exhibited “aggressive, threatening and harassing behavior toward me.” She also says, “I am now living in fear of further action David might take.”

After receiving the order of protection on Thursday, cops showed up to Hudson’s home, that she shared with David, and escorted him out.

Otunga’s attorney vehemently denies any wrongdoing on David’s behalf and claims that Jennifer is using this protection order as a ploy to get the courts to give her primary physical custody of David Jr.

Continue Reading

Trending

%d bloggers like this: