Connect with us

It’s been confirmed, NeNe Leakes will join E!’s FashionPolice and will take a seat alongside Melissa Rivers, Brad Goreski and Giuliana Rancic.

The former Real Housewives of Atlanta star confirmed the big news on her blog Wednesday morning in a post titled: Making Joan Proud:

“I’m honored to sit next to @mel_rivers on Monday for #FashionPolice as she takes her mom seat for the very first time. Joan gave me some great career advice one day while I was there co-hosting and I have never forgotten her words! Tune in MONDAY to E and catch us readdddd these girls fashions hunni from the VMA’s red carpet #lifeofnene #makingjoanproud #VMAS #FP #E.”

Screen Shot 2015-08-26 at 11.01.36 AM

NeNe appeared as a guest host several times on past seasons and clearly becomes a fan fave.

FP first hit airwaves back in September 2010 with Joan Rivers, Giuliana Rancic, George Kotsiopoulos and Kelly Osbourne. Following the death of Rivers in September 2014, the show brought on Kathy Griffin to proceed the late comedian and hired Goreski  to take the place of Kotsiopoulos.

In February 2015, Osbourne announced her departure from the hit fashion series and just one month later, Griffin announced she too was stepping down. The network announced the show would return in September 2015 after they figure out the best way to revamp the popular program.

The new season will premiere on August 31 for only six episodes.

Continue Reading


  1. Donna

    August 27, 2015 at 9:39 AM

    She will ruin the show and try to take over with her Big Mouth.

  2. Dana

    September 1, 2015 at 10:49 AM

    If it’s true that NeNe is difficult to work with, her over the top attitude will cause her to be kindly and calmly escorted out of the nearest door.

  3. Renea

    September 1, 2015 at 10:53 AM

    She does not have the ability to separate personal feelings from business.

    Therefore, she will express her personal opinion about the people wearing the fashion and not the fashion that they are wearing.

    She is just messy that way.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Exclusive: The Bullet Scars That Will Forever Haunt Sheryl Lee Ralph’s Son, Etienne Maurice



Sheryl Lee Ralph shared a graphic photo on Instagram earlier this week of her son, Etienne Maurice, laying in a hospital bed bandaged up from bullet wounds. The purpose of the image was to be yet another voice calling to end gun violence.

On Wednesday, students across the country walked out of class to protest against gun violence, something that hit home for Ralph four years ago. “This mother wants #gunreform now! #guncontrol now,” she wrote.

It was during a night out in West Philadelphia that Ralph’s then 22-year-old child was robbed at gunpoint and shot three times; twice in the leg and one which grazed his forehead.

So as Ralph joined Wednesday’s national conversation about gun laws, HipHollywood talked exclusively with Etienne who shared exactly what went down the night a gun could have taken his life for good.

“I was shot four years ago, November 9 … I was black out drunk. The next thing I know I remember I woke up in the hospital, doctor said I had two bullet holes in my leg and a grazed bullet hole above my eyebrow.”

Maurice, who was robbed for his iPhone and his wallet, went on to tell us that this is something that he is reminded of constantly. “Having been shot is something that I carry with me every day. I still have numbness at the bottom of my leg from the nerve damage.”

And while he will always remember how he felt knowing his life almost ended, Etienne had a hard time fathoming how his famous mother felt. “We had the conversation about it last week and she said she peed on herself,” he told us.

For Maurice, he’s proud to see young children use their voices to make change. “There’s so many angles where we can talk about gun violence and how it’s effecting different communities,” he said. “Gun reform needs to take place now.”

Since that night, he hasn’t picked up a drink and has been now sober for four years. As for the suspects, a father-son duo, they are behind bars for attempted man slaughter.

Continue Reading


%d bloggers like this: