Tyga is sick of having his name dragged through the mud by the media, at least according to a fan who runs a Tyga fan page.

An Instagram user, whose page is cluttered with all things Tyga, revealed on Tuesday morning that the rapper reached out to her via Twitter following reports that he cheated on Kylie Jenner with a transexual actress.

According to @va13r13.luvs.tyga, Tyga sent her a sent her a direct message complaining about the alleged scandal. “The devil is working hard to destroy me because of the Angels and blessings in front of me. It’s crazy. So false,” one message read. “I hate being in the news everyday when most of the time is lies on me. Hate letting my fans down.”

Another message read, “It’s hard when your perceived negatively all the time kuz people don’t know me personally. I’m the total opposite.”

Screen Shot 2015-07-07 at 9.55.31 AM

Screen Shot 2015-07-07 at 10.03.06 AM

The fan, who claims the 25-year-old direct messaged her first, also defended the rapper, writing:

“Tygas name has been less and less in the gossip sites lately and it was such a relief for me. But every time that he’s not in any gossip sites, BOOM there’s a brand new story. Well, out of no where this crazy story pops up and then everyone is at his neck again. It’s just stupid to me how shit can never go right with him at this moment. Barely any positivity when his name is spoken. Now, I’m not so sure how real those leaked pictures are but i do know that that’s not gonna make me see him any differently. Ever. I’m not like all these other fake ass fans. I’m here until the end. No matter how much shit people talking, I’ll still be here. I just wish everyone would hop off him like seriously.”

Gossip website, lovebscott.com first broke the story, Tyga allegedly has been hooking up with a “transgender actress,” Mia Isabella, for several years. The news outlet also obtained text messages and inappropriate photos apparently sent between the two.

Tyga’s friend, T-Rell also reacted to the rumors, writing on Instagram:

“I’m honestly fed up with you weirdo b*tches and you weirdo ass ni&&as and all these Wack a$$ media outlets that post weirdo stories, im tired of this bull sh*t!!! im tired of you ni&&as sneak dissin, I’m tired of the fake hand shakes I’m tired of fake compliments when you scary ni&&as see me in public, I’m tired of the way you ni&&as try tarnishing our brand every chance you get you stupid hoe a$$ Ni&&az/b&tches, it’s becoming unbearable the devil really lives in you people, Tyga has honestly been the happiest I’ve ever seen him in the last 3 years,and you Stupid miserable people are f&cking up a happy home,get the f*ck away from us.”

1. yousd

July 7, 2015 at 11:02 AM

he already lied about being with a child also the pic of his wang the tattoos match so why listen to a liar?

• Lauren

July 7, 2015 at 1:30 PM

He’s a liar just like the Kardashians. All of them are compulsive liars. He already got caught texting Blac Chyna earlier this year while still in a secret relationship with Kylie, now this? Lol. She needs to dump him. Tyga lied to Kylie just like he lied to Blac Chyna when he left her for Kylie, and now he’s lying to his little fan on Twitter.

• Shay

July 7, 2015 at 11:13 PM

Truth! And you never know, that so called fan could be someone from his camp trying to do damage control! It could be Kris Jenner! She’s the devil that wears prada! LOL

• Mr. Smith

July 7, 2015 at 2:12 PM

Smh you guys are clowns who cares that his gf turns 18 next month most people’s parents have a bigger gap then tyga you gonna call your parents pedos too ?

• Shay

July 7, 2015 at 11:11 PM

Because you can’t be going to middle school dating a college dude. Know the difference. Imagine a 5th grader dating a freshman ib college. Would you want your sister to be dating someone that old? They can wait when she’s legal. Sicko!

2. Automatic L's

July 7, 2015 at 1:51 PM

Why do they keep bringing up the devil? Tyga lies alot so who knows

3. PassionPassion

July 7, 2015 at 6:25 PM

That’s not even Tyga’a instagram name though smh

• D.Y.F.L.

July 7, 2015 at 10:18 PM

That’s twitter

4. sunni_daze

July 9, 2015 at 1:10 PM

Sounds like someone has a conversation with themselves. Tyga sold 2200 albums that is the same as having no fans.

• Shay

July 9, 2015 at 7:22 PM

He probably bought those albums himself LOL

5. juliancelyz Perez

July 10, 2015 at 10:33 PM

well i know this girl like i follow her in instagram and i’m 100% with val she is saying the truth!!

6. Motivated Meow

July 11, 2015 at 9:59 PM

Ok Tiger

Exclusive: Sorry, Folks, Diddy Did NOT Offer H&M Model A Contract

Last week rumors started circulating that Diddy had offered Liam Mango, the young model featured in the H&M ad a Sean John modeling contract. Unfortunately those reports, as sweet as they sound, aren’t true.

Diddy spoke to reporters backstage before a tapping of his new show The Four  and clarified what really happened.

“I didn’t actually offer a modeling contract to him I told my people to reach out to him so we could use him in the next shoot that we do,” he explained.  “But with that being said, I think that what we’re seeing is just a general insensitivity to how we feel you know. I think that H&M is going to feel the results of that.”

H&M has issued an official apology for featuring Mango on their website in a “Coolest Monkey In The Jungle” hoodie, saying in a statement : “We sincerely apologize for offending people with this image of a printed hooded top. The image has been removed from all online channels and the product will not be for sale in the United States. We believe in diversity and inclusion in all that we do and will be reviewing all our internal policies accordingly to avoid any future issues.”

After photos of the young boy hit the web, folks started speaking out against the retailer calling them racist and insensitive. But one person not feeling that way was Mango’s mother. She posted her thoughts Facebook questioning what all the fuss is about. “I really don’t understand but not coz am choosing not to but because it’s not my way of thinking, sorry.”

She and the boys father Terry Odhiambo have since had a change of heart appearing on ITV on Monday, saying they don’t think that there’s ever an “overreaction when it comes to racism”.

They also said they’ve had to move from their home in Sweden, and haven’t been able to live a normal life since the controversy started.