Kandi Burruss and Tameka “Tiny” Harris were not pleased with Wednesday night’s episode of  TVOne’s Unsung, which profiled the rise and fall of their hit 90’s r&b group, Xscape.

“Can’t lie I hate the way Unsung cut the story up & what they decided to play!! U still ain’t getting the real story fr! But whatever enjoy,” Tiny tweeted.

The group consisted of four women: Tiny, Kandi and sisters LaTocha and Tamika Scott. The 60-minute episode not only chronicled the success of the group and their relationship, but it also focused on why platinum selling artists did not garner more mainstream media attention.

Kandi, who is currently still working on music and is the star of Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Atlanta, also tweeted her reaction to the episode writing:

“Here goes the bullsh*t…. .”

“I want yall to notice where they said Tamika, Tiny, & I still were performing together after Tocha left. So yall can stop saying I left them.”

The reality star also commented on the “lies” Tamika told during a radio interview where she dished on Burruss and Jermaine Dupri’s apparent fling.

Burruss added, “She said blatant lies on me. She apologized for it to me on the phone but STILL hasn’t admitted to lying on me to the public . .”

Xscape, who is known for their hits “Just Kicking It,” “Who Can I Run To,” “The Arms of the One Who Loves You,” and “My Little Secret,” split up following release of their last album, Traces of My Lipstick.

LaTocha also reacted to the hour long episode, tweeting:

“Hate the fact that people don’t know the whole truth it s funny nobody did anything wrong?? just me and my sister? .”

Did you watch the episode? What did you think?

1. Arcelia Pauk

July 10, 2015 at 5:50 AM

The thing is we’ll never know the truth the truth is with who lived it and regardless on how it is potrait its sad that they were once friends and I can’t lie I vibe with this group when I was in my 20’s I wish that they could hash out the problems..but if it hasn’t happen now it probably never will…Their all grown women now with their own careers.

2. WestDallasBoy

July 10, 2015 at 10:22 PM

I also felt that there was more to the story. Why didn’t Jermaine Dupri speak on he and Kandi’s “fling” and why he feels that things went sour. We’ll never get the “real” story, just constant finger pointing and no on ever being accountable for their roles in the drama. Sad because Xscape is one of the key groups of the ’90s and helped to put the “A” on the map as a musical hotbed.

• cris

August 25, 2016 at 1:09 PM

Cuz she smashed pops lol he didn’t want to throw her a$$ under the bus

3. serula

October 28, 2015 at 10:02 PM

I think you women are to old to be so immature. It is 2015 and I been out of school since 2001 which is almost 15 years ago and it has been longer than that since you guys performance. I think everyone need to get over themselves and go up. You guys are still my favorite 90s group

4. MsRickie

December 2, 2015 at 11:31 AM

Is this a surprise? Do any of these group dynamics ever work?

5. @Loyalty2016

May 29, 2016 at 11:35 PM

If Kandi signed away her rights to the group doesn’t that mean shes not entitled to any royalties or the use of the groups name? Even though her name is infamously connected to Excape she can no longer gain any financial incentives therefore I dont think she wants anything to do with Excape because of the way they went their seprate ways. It all starts off as friends singing and having fun amazed by the way the world adores them then when money and the amount of record sales go sky high so does the group members egos. Its like having money and not being able to handle the excitement that comes with it? If Kandi was having a fling with JD she wasnt the one threatening to go solo they said Latocha Scott was the one that incorporated her boyfriend as the groups manager and she was the one threatening to go solo. So Kandi wasnt benefiting anything by sleeping with JD cause she wasnt the one the record companies was wanting to sing on every song Latocha Scott was and it went to her head cause the public wanted her but at one time they complained about her being fat and tried to lowrate her. Latocha shoulda stayed humble and I think the group wouldve lasted but she chose to act like a nigga cause she finally gotta man and the record companies was requesting her vocals on songs..

6. Ojetta Brown

June 5, 2016 at 2:38 PM

I think this is a sad and tragic tale of 4 young women beautiful and incredibly talented who had some major success with drama and upset 15 years ago. They are STILL talented and unlike many of our gifted black musicians, singers, writers, they are STILL ALIVE. It is beyond sad that they can not NOW, as grown women, get past any old BS and put that beautiful sound back together. I pray that one day all of them will be filled with gratitude for their gifts and forgive each other. It’s life ladies, people hurt your feelings sometimes… sometimes real bad. I get it. But Please. Get yourselves together. This story should not have ended this way and it doesn’t have to. I believe you have more beautiful music to make together. And if you can’t or won’t do that…. get together as adults to intentionally heal from the wounds y’all inflicted on each other way back then. Let the bitterness go. That gift of forgiveness you give yourselves and each other will be reflected in every area of your lives. The music was soooooooo beautiful.

• cris

August 25, 2016 at 1:07 PM

PREACH!

7. cris

August 25, 2016 at 1:06 PM

Damn these some petty a$$ grown women…

Girl Power Prevails At The 2017 American Music Awards

Music’s most amazing night went down Sunday at the Microsoft Theater in L.A. and we have to say the night was all about the ladies!

That’s right the 45th American Music Awards had some major moments and some major girl power starting with Pink and Kelly Clarkson.

The duo got the show started singing R.E.M.’s “Everybody Hurts”, but it was their solo performances that had fans going nuts.

Kelly Clarkson returned to the stage and had everyone on their feet with a medley of her classic tracks and new single “Love So Soft.”

While Pink took her career to new heights leaping off the side of a building while performing her hit single “Beautiful Trauma.”

Christina Aguilera, paid tribute to Whitney Houston with a commemorative performance for the 25th anniversary of The Bodyguard.

But the #Majah moment of the night had to be Diana Ross. The Motown legend was given the Lifetime Achievement Award, and performed some of her greatest hits before accepting the honor.

Photos by Kevin Winter/Getty Images