Connect with us

It’s been confirmed, Kourney Kardashian and Scott Disick are no longer a couple.

Just days after photos surfaced of Scott canoodling in the South of France with his ex girlfriend, celebrity stylist, Chloe Bartoli, sources confirm that Kourtney has ended her longterm relationship with Disick. According several reports, the duo called it quits over the 4th of July weekend.

“Kourtney has always taken Scott back and been by his side, but now with three kids it has gotten old,” a source tells E! News. “Kourtney has to do what’s best for the kids.”

Another source revealed that Disick, who is also the father to Kourtney’s three children, “has been running around saying he’s single. Kourtney dumped him after she saw the pics [in Monte Carlo] and he hasn’t been home after a month-long party binge.”

Kardashian, 36, and Scott, 32, started dating in 2006, but had a turbulent relationship which was chronicled on the family’s E! reality show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Disick has battled substance abuse for years, which was also the reason for their short lived split in 2010.

However, on this past season of KUWTK, Kourtney confirmed that Scott was doing well and heading in the right direction.

But in March 2015, Disick checked into a rehab program in Costa Rica.

“I realize my issues are bigger than me and I’m ready to truly remedy this struggle I continue to battle,” Disick said in a statement. “While I have been unconvinced in the past of treatment and therapy methods, Rythmia’s rehab approach puts my worries at ease. The fact that there is a money back guarantee that has never been called upon gives me even more confidence. I am looking forward to starting my therapy and iboga treatment there.” 

An insider tells the news outlet that Kourtney “is putting on a brave face but she is over it. She’s fed up. It’s humiliating and disrespectful. How much more is she supposed to take?”

Over the weekend, the reality star posted these adorable photos with her daughter, Penelope.

“Happy 4th of July,” she captioned one image.

Screen Shot 2015-07-06 at 11.26.03 AM

Screen Shot 2015-07-06 at 11.25.55 AM


Exclusive: The Bullet Scars That Will Forever Haunt Sheryl Lee Ralph’s Son, Etienne Maurice



Sheryl Lee Ralph shared a graphic photo on Instagram earlier this week of her son, Etienne Maurice, laying in a hospital bed bandaged up from bullet wounds. The purpose of the image was to be yet another voice calling to end gun violence.

On Wednesday, students across the country walked out of class to protest against gun violence, something that hit home for Ralph four years ago. “This mother wants #gunreform now! #guncontrol now,” she wrote.

It was during a night out in West Philadelphia that Ralph’s then 22-year-old child was robbed at gunpoint and shot three times; twice in the leg and one which grazed his forehead.

So as Ralph joined Wednesday’s national conversation about gun laws, HipHollywood talked exclusively with Etienne who shared exactly what went down the night a gun could have taken his life for good.

“I was shot four years ago, November 9 … I was black out drunk. The next thing I know I remember I woke up in the hospital, doctor said I had two bullet holes in my leg and a grazed bullet hole above my eyebrow.”

Maurice, who was robbed for his iPhone and his wallet, went on to tell us that this is something that he is reminded of constantly. “Having been shot is something that I carry with me every day. I still have numbness at the bottom of my leg from the nerve damage.”

And while he will always remember how he felt knowing his life almost ended, Etienne had a hard time fathoming how his famous mother felt. “We had the conversation about it last week and she said she peed on herself,” he told us.

For Maurice, he’s proud to see young children use their voices to make change. “There’s so many angles where we can talk about gun violence and how it’s effecting different communities,” he said. “Gun reform needs to take place now.”

Since that night, he hasn’t picked up a drink and has been now sober for four years. As for the suspects, a father-son duo, they are behind bars for attempted man slaughter.

Continue Reading


%d bloggers like this: