Lisa Vanderpump And Brandi Glanville’s Friendship Is “Water Under The Bridge”

By  |

During last season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville’s relationship was turbulent at best. And now, there are reports that Lisa might be behind Brandi’s departure from the hit Bravo show.

Earlier this week, reports surfaced that Brandi was fired from the reality program. So who is to blame? Sources tell E! News that it was the producers decision to get rid of Brandi due to her ongoing beef between her castmates.

Rumors also suggest that it was Vanderpump who really wanted Glanville gone and to keep England native happy, producers agreed to boot Glanville. As for where the pair’s relationship stands, we shouldn’t expect a reconciliation anytime soon.

“I don’t know. It’s a little too much water under the bridge really,” Lisa told HipHollywood. “I hadn’t known her for years. It wasn’t like a long standing friendship or  something I wanted to reignite. It is what it is.”

After the news broke of Brandi leaving the show, the beauty tweeted:

“I woke up with a sore throat and a HUGE decision to make today! Will let you all know later I promise!!”

Screen Shot 2015-06-19 at 11.12.51 AM

1. Lindsey Mozzo

June 20, 2015 at 10:04 PM

I would think a lot more of BG if she just walked away. If she truly hates all these women, just find a new income. OR, she coukd stop with the fillers and plastic surgery and maybe cone out even w/out that income. Lol

2. kimberly johnson

June 20, 2015 at 11:33 PM

Looks like I won’t be watching that show anymore. Big mistake!!! They would of been better off getting rid of the menopause mama’s. I’m sorry, but Kyle and the rest of them are so superficial and fake I really don’t care to see what they want us to believe is their reality. It would take a strong woman who can bring them back down to reality for me to watch that show now.

3. sheanawest

June 21, 2015 at 10:06 AM

I agree, I will quit watching also! It is reality TV I thought. Lisa needs to go, she can stir s $!& just like all the others can and do!

• bye-bye troll

June 21, 2015 at 3:39 PM

Lisa doesn’t smack people across the face and throw drinks in peoples faces and doesn’t enable a very sick drunk to drink in secret like Brandi has done and I could go on and on….Bravo lives Lisa V. They have a show around her and her restaurants. Lisa V has a following and advertisers love her. Lisa V is not going anywhere for now. Good riddance Brandi and Kim. I am glad.

4. sheanawest

June 21, 2015 at 4:04 PM

Calm down Troll, it’s just tv. We get all crazy about it, but we watch the craziness!

5. Armywife

June 21, 2015 at 7:32 PM

BG used to be cute and bought some drama when she was just a guess. They made her a main cast member and she went too far. Even her face got ugly. She needs to step back. These shows are loosing their main entertainment focus which was to show how successful and classy women live. Teresa Giudice is in jail and a fraud however Bravo wants to bring her back, really? I don’t watch them as much as I used to. I love me some Lisa Vanderpump, had to say. I love Vanderpump rules because drama belongs with to the younger crowd very funny them kids.