During last season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville’s relationship was turbulent at best. And now, there are reports that Lisa might be behind Brandi’s departure from the hit Bravo show.

Earlier this week, reports surfaced that Brandi was fired from the reality program. So who is to blame? Sources tell E! News that it was the producers decision to get rid of Brandi due to her ongoing beef between her castmates.

Rumors also suggest that it was Vanderpump who really wanted Glanville gone and to keep England native happy, producers agreed to boot Glanville. As for where the pair’s relationship stands, we shouldn’t expect a reconciliation anytime soon.

“I don’t know. It’s a little too much water under the bridge really,” Lisa told HipHollywood. “I hadn’t known her for years. It wasn’t like a long standing friendship or  something I wanted to reignite. It is what it is.”

After the news broke of Brandi leaving the show, the beauty tweeted:

“I woke up with a sore throat and a HUGE decision to make today! Will let you all know later I promise!!”

Screen Shot 2015-06-19 at 11.12.51 AM

1. Lindsey Mozzo

June 20, 2015 at 10:04 PM

I would think a lot more of BG if she just walked away. If she truly hates all these women, just find a new income. OR, she coukd stop with the fillers and plastic surgery and maybe cone out even w/out that income. Lol

2. kimberly johnson

June 20, 2015 at 11:33 PM

Looks like I won’t be watching that show anymore. Big mistake!!! They would of been better off getting rid of the menopause mama’s. I’m sorry, but Kyle and the rest of them are so superficial and fake I really don’t care to see what they want us to believe is their reality. It would take a strong woman who can bring them back down to reality for me to watch that show now.

3. sheanawest

June 21, 2015 at 10:06 AM

I agree, I will quit watching also! It is reality TV I thought. Lisa needs to go, she can stir s $!& just like all the others can and do!

• bye-bye troll

June 21, 2015 at 3:39 PM

Lisa doesn’t smack people across the face and throw drinks in peoples faces and doesn’t enable a very sick drunk to drink in secret like Brandi has done and I could go on and on….Bravo lives Lisa V. They have a show around her and her restaurants. Lisa V has a following and advertisers love her. Lisa V is not going anywhere for now. Good riddance Brandi and Kim. I am glad.

4. sheanawest

June 21, 2015 at 4:04 PM

Calm down Troll, it’s just tv. We get all crazy about it, but we watch the craziness!

5. Armywife

June 21, 2015 at 7:32 PM

BG used to be cute and bought some drama when she was just a guess. They made her a main cast member and she went too far. Even her face got ugly. She needs to step back. These shows are loosing their main entertainment focus which was to show how successful and classy women live. Teresa Giudice is in jail and a fraud however Bravo wants to bring her back, really? I don’t watch them as much as I used to. I love me some Lisa Vanderpump, had to say. I love Vanderpump rules because drama belongs with to the younger crowd very funny them kids.

It’s Litty! Migos, Jaden Smith & More Turn Up At ‘Bright’ World Premiere

Netflix definitely made sure the world premiere for their new flick Bright was lit!

Before the films stars including Will Smith, Joel Edgerton, Edgar Ramierez and Noomi Rapace hit the black carpet, Migos surprised fans with a pop-up performance.

(L-R)Quavo, Offset and Takeoff perform at the Premiere Of Netflix’s “Bright” at Regency Village Theatre on December 13, 2017 in Westwood, California. (Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images)

Smith’s son Jaden also rocked the packed crowd at the Regency Village Theatre in Westwood.

Jaden Smith performs at the Premiere Of Netflix’s “Bright” at Regency Village Theatre on December 13, 2017 in Westwood, California. (Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images)

Artists featured on the soundtrack BRIGHT: THE ALBUM including Portugal The Man, Machine Gun Kelly, Ty Dolla $ign, Kiiara, Slushie, Grey, Dram, and Bebe Rexha also hit up the premiere.

Bebe Rexha and Machine Gun Kelly arrive at the Premiere Of Netflix’s “Bright” at Regency Village Theatre on December 13, 2017 in Westwood, California. (Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images)

Will also snapped some fun flicks with his son Jaden before greeting fans and speaking with reporters including HipHollywood.

He told HipHollywood that he was super excited to reunite with his Suicide Squad director David Ayer for the film, and would “work with him whenever he wants to.

“I love his madness how he creates,” gushes Smith. “How he thinks about scenes, the way he works with actors, it’s some of the best psychological work of any director I’ve ever worked with.”

In the film Smith plays an LAPD cop in a mythical world of orcs, elves and fairies … and Ayer told us, he couldn’t think of anyone better for the role.

“We had such a good time on Suicide Squad together and this role is kind of perfect for him, it’s an edgy movie, buts it’s funny. He’s got the best sense of humor of anybody I know.”

BRIGHT debuts on Netflix December 22. Peep the newest trailer below.