She may have missed the reunion, but does that mean Demetria McKinney is out of the RHOA circle for good?

On the last season of Real Housewives of Atlanta McKinney’s relationship with producer Roger Bobb took a lot of heat, but soon things died down and so did her presence on the show. In addition to a lackluster season, Demetria missed the reunion special due to a conflict in her schedule. But the songstress tells HipHollywood don’t count her out just yet. “I came on the show for a hustle, I’m definitely going to support my girls Kandi, Claudia, Cynthia, that Kenya with her craziness. But, whatever is to be will be. I’m happy with the opportunity I’ve had thus far,” the “Trade It All Singer” stated.

Demetria also took the opportunity to clear up the rumors that her cast mate and friend, Claudia Jordan had been kicked off. “She ain’t be kicked no where,” McKinney exclaimed. “Not off. Not in the butt. Not in the nothing. They are still in the finalization process of who they’re going to pick. They’re testing some people, all that stuff. Nothing is set in stone and no changes have been made officially.”

Welp, there you have it.

1. truthbetold

June 26, 2015 at 2:00 PM

Demetria knows nothing. Bravo hasn’t contacted her in months, she wasn’t even at the reunion lmao

• Mello McCall

June 27, 2015 at 11:24 AM

Wow! How do you know Bravo hasn’t contacted Demetria in months? Yes, she’s boring, but very talented as an actress.

• Gloria Weaver

June 27, 2015 at 10:41 PM

Well I guess she’s the shadow backstage in a corner. Where e hell is she if bravo have been in touch. My sideburns stood up watching her shamefully trying to check other women about her Sponge Bob. My bad but I like her acting but reality tv is not a place to build a career that is already on the right track. Try a show like C.S.I. I think she would be a great detective.

• Gloria Weaver

June 27, 2015 at 10:48 PM

Demetria leave reality tv to the bottom feeders. Harsh but true. Its like a fast food job you get in and you get out quickly. And I like the song and video. Too talented to get caught in that mess. It’s like sitting on the stoop in the hood watching the police and ambulance at Ms Pearls house. Lmaoo……don’t stick around please.

• truthbetold

June 28, 2015 at 10:24 AM

She is talented but she doesn’t have the inside as to who was hired nor fired. Hell, did she even get the memo when the reunion was taping. She is out of the loop, Bravo probably doesn’t even have her phone number anymore.

It has been confirmed by E! That Claudia was FIRED as a full time housewife. E! Is owned by NBCUni which also owns Bravo. The only thing that hasn’t been ‘finalized’ is if she will appear in guest scenes next season, which I doubt as they RL’s girl, that dancer Lena, and Porsha (yes Porsha) to choose from. Claudia’s services are no longer needed on RHOA.

Just like Demetria’s hasn’t been since episode 4 of last season.

2. ms. Cee

June 26, 2015 at 6:40 PM

She is a joke. They got rid of her months ago. She was the only one who did not know, oh yell Claudia did not know either. L mao…..This woman knows jack shit!!#Bye Demetria…. go get your unemployment check!!#

3. Ashley

June 26, 2015 at 7:26 PM

newsflash Demetira, Cynthia, Claudia, and Kenya don’t really like you!!!! They were faking just to add another ally to their pathetic group.

4. angelia mcfarlane

June 27, 2015 at 12:31 AM

Shut your ass Demetri dimwit,you are so boring,mr bob has a woman so go man hunting some where else ,you claudia and kenya with your low sel esteem try to drag down black progressive women typical for omany lousy black women.Thats their ammo

• dtae

June 27, 2015 at 7:25 AM

SPeak!

5. Dante Everheart

June 27, 2015 at 6:41 AM

Girl bye, you lowered you creditably once you APPEARED on RHOA and nobody was interested. Focus on that so called “music and acting career” of yours.

6. dtae

June 27, 2015 at 7:28 AM

This girl is so fuckin stupid…and I could tell that the cast mates didn’t care for her…and do the viewers even remember her boring asss!!! It’s like watching paint dry

Watch: Julia Roberts And Owen Wilson Give Advice To Their 10-Year-Old Selves

To say Wonder is a must see movie is an understatement! Not only will the film touch you and inspire you to be a better person, it will also entertain you from start to finish.

But don’t take our word for it. HipHollywood sat down with the film’s stars Julia Roberts and Owen Wilson who shared their excitement to bring this heartwarming story to life and how they channeled their real-life parenting skills into the role.

“I think we felt a responsibility to be authentically parents and authentically parents to these two kids, said the 50 year old mother of three. “And I think that’s why you really believe these four people are family and are really having this experience together.”

In the film based on the NY times best seller, Roberts and Wilson play the parents of a teenage daughter (Izabela Vidovic) and 10-year-old boy (Jacob Tremblay) with facial differences entering mainstream elementary school for the first time.

When asked if they had any advice for their ten year old selves, Roberts said: “I have a ten year old son and I tell him to run.”

Meanwhile Wilson says he remembers 5th grade vividly, and enjoyed having his brother Andrew Wilson at the same school to protect him. “It helped so much having an older brother who was already at the school, so that would be the advice I’d give, have a cool older brother.”

Wonder hits theaters November 17, just one day before Wilson’s 49th birthday.