Tamar Braxton Cries Over K. Michelle’s “Muppet” Comments

We’ve all seen the social media beef between K. Michelle and Tamar Braxton play out in public for quite some time now. But, it seems as though Braxton has reached her breaking point.

In an emotionally charged conversation with her co-host on “The Real”, Tamar opened up about her experiences being cyber-bullied. And while she didn’t say K. Michelle’s name, it was implied when she revealed that “someone” called her a Muppet and it really affected the way she looked at herself. The Braxton Family Values star broke down in tears when Jeannie Mai asked her what advice would she give her son Logan about being bullied. “I don’t have any advice to give my son,” Tamar said while choking back tears. “Because she’s still dealing with it,” Tamera chimed in to help her emotional co-host.

But, the baby Braxton sister wasn’t only one on the panel who had to deal with bullying, Tamera, Loni and Jeannie all shared the experiences and advice for handling the mean folks.

1. TT

March 25, 2015 at 10:29 AM

Tamar please stop!!! You can’t come for people and expect for them not to come back sorry boo its doesn’t work that way! You stay beefing with somebody then want to play victim.

• THE TRUTH OF THIS MATTER

March 25, 2015 at 11:43 AM

I TOLLALY AGREE,
      TAMAR BRAXTON IS MS. SHADE QUEEN AND SHE ACTUALLY STARTED THIS WHOLE “BEEF” I WILL SAY IT K MICHELLE, IT WAS NONE OF HER BUSINESS TO GET ON SOCIAL MEDIA FIRST AND CALL K MICHELLE NAMES, AND TELL HER SHE DIDN’T GET ABUSED BY HER BOYFRIEND ..TAY TAY I BELIEVE IN CALLING A SPADE A SPADE AND YOU ARE THE REAL SPADE YOU’RE THE BULLY NOT K MICHELL, AND YOUR TEARS IS NOT GOING TO FOOL ANY BODY. YOU, TAMAR BRAXTON IS THE “REAL” BULLY IN THIS PARTICULAR SITUATION AND YOU MY DEAR STARTED IT K MICHELLE JUST FINISHED IT. STAY OUT OF OTHER FOLKS BUSINESS AND TEND TO YOUR OWN. YOU ARE THE BIGGEST LIAR ON TELEVISION TODAY AND YOU MY DEAR NEED TO “KEEP IT REAL AND HAVE SEVERAL SEATS..LIAR. ALWAYS REMEMBE

• Tt

March 25, 2015 at 11:52 AM

SO DON’T EVEN TRY IT.. LIES YOU TELL TAMAR BRAXTON, YOU NEED TO CALL K MICHELLE AND APOLOGIZE TO HER. I SAW YOUR LYING INTERVIEW ON THE RADIO SHOW AND YOU CALLED IT OUT ON THAT SHOW BUT YOU LIIIIIIED THEN AND YOU ARE LYING NOW. K MICHELLE DIDN’T HAVE YOU IN A THOUGHT AND YOU STARTED IN ON HER FOR NO REASON AT ALL…YOU WEREN’T THERE S
        THEREFORE YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED SO KEEP THAT MUPPETS

• THE TRUTH

March 25, 2015 at 12:06 PM

MUPPETS
          MOUTH CLOSE it AND TELL THE REAL TRUTH AND STOP WITH ALL THE LIES YOU ARE A PHONEY MUPPET AND STOP with tHE FAKE NESS

• TT

March 25, 2015 at 12:57 PM

RIGHT!

2. God's child

March 25, 2015 at 11:25 AM

You need to shut the fuck up ppl go for people but why call her that. She is human just like everyone else. And nobody know everything ppl have said about her. So You are beautiful Tamar and don’t listen to all the bullshit, and don’t listen to TT either, you stand up for yourself. So go fuck yourself TT sorry boo, like no one has ever said a fucked up thing about you. People just need to STOP, we are all beautiful in our own way.

• TT

March 25, 2015 at 1:03 PM

I dont have to f *** myself I have a man to do that for me. How do you think Kmichelle felt when Tamar hopped in some beef that had NOTHING to do with her accusing her of lying when it all turned out to be THE TRUTH! Tamar stay with the shit!! When your beefing ANYTHING goes aint nobody sparing your dam feelings. Maybe if she LOG the hell off of social media and focus on TAMAR then she wouldn’t have these issues.. Yes people have said plenty of shit about me but do you think I care HELL NO! LMAO this shit is toooooo funny!!!!

• God's child

March 26, 2015 at 2:36 PM

I agree that a lot of these ppl that keep in the light, need to find a life. Stay off ALL social media and just do u. No one is perfect but ppl need to stop all the drama. You are right about everyone make fun of ppl everyone and some stuff hurts, but come on we are too old to keep letting us question who we are. And I m glad you have a man to fuck you, thanks for the info:)

3. angelia

March 29, 2015 at 2:00 AM

But Tamar likes to dish it out. I stopped watching The Braxtons because of her!

4. BennyBoyJay

March 29, 2015 at 3:18 PM

Although, Tamar started beefing with K.Michelle, at this point I don’t really care for KMichelle. There’s a fake vibe I get from her. At least with Tamar, you know she’s an insecure and immature adult who acts like a baby a lot. She is, who she acts to be.

5. CAUTION: Scorpio Zone

April 19, 2015 at 8:03 AM

“People who live in glass house should not throw stones”

-Karma

Nelly’s Rape Case Dropped By Prosecutors + T.I.’s Candid Response To The News

Just months after being accused of rape, Nelly is officially off the hook.

The King County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office declined to file charges against the St. Louis rapper after the alleged victim claimed she didn’t want to assist in the prosecution.

“Police responded to and investigated a sexual assault allegation involving Mr. Haynes,” a statement from the King County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office read. “However, within days of her initial report to police, the complainant, through her attorney, informed investigators from the Auburn police department that she did not wish to assist in prosecution or the investigation of Mr. Haynes.”

Nelly, we are sure, was thrilled by the outcome. But he wasn’t the only one. The rapper’s buddy T.I. announced his excitement over Instagram, writing: Now WHAT HAPPENS TO HER?!?!?! #KnewMyPatnaAintDoThatShit.”

The ruling, however, doesn’t come as a surprise.

Shortly after the alleged incident, the victim’s lawyer, Karen Koehler, explained via her website that her 21-year-old client does not feel safe and will be going to authorities to end the investigation. “She is telling the Auburn Police Department and the King County Prosecutor’s Office to put a halt to the criminal investigation of Cornell Haynes, Jr. (aka “Nelly”),” Koehler wrote. “She will not testify further in a criminal proceeding against him.”

The letter continued, “She never wanted notoriety. She never wanted a dime from that man. She wants to go back to school and to graduate. And this she cannot do if she remains hidden in her room, crying her heart out.”

Nelly was arrested in October after allegedly forcing the woman to engage in sexual activity without a condom while on his tour bus in Washington.

Following the arrest, the St. Louis rapper, who is on tour with Florida Georgia Line, denied the accusations. “Let me say that I am beyond shocked that I have been targeted with this false allegation. I am completely innocent,” he tweeted. “I am confident that once the facts are looked at , it will be very clear that I am the victim of a false allegation.”

He added, “I do want to apologize to my loved ones for the embarrassment and for putting myself in a situation where I could be victimized by this false and defaming allegation.