It was a star-studded evening all in an effort to shade Justin Bieber.
In celebration of his 21st birthday, the Canadian singer opted to be roasted by Kevin Hart, who was the host for the evening, Will Ferrell (as Ron Burgandy), Dave Chappelle and more. Even Martha Stewart got a joke in, so you know it had to be a good night.
According to the Telegraph, there were 15 top jokes that had the room in stitches.
1. “Justin has fans in middle school or staying 500 feet away from one.” (Kevin Hart)
2. “I’m proud of you. You have it all. You literally are a guy who has it all — except for respect, love, friends, good parents, and a Grammy.” (Chris D’Elia)
3. “Justin Bieber wants to be black so bad, he’s actually seen Kevin Hart’s movies in theaters” (Ludacris)
4. “The Brazilian prostitute that claimed she was with Justin told the news that he was well-endowed. And that prostitute would know because so was he.” (Ludacris)
5. “Justin’s fans are called Beliebers because it’s politically incorrect to use the word retards.” (Natasha Legerro)
6. “This kid has spunk, moxie, and probably a few other STDs.” (Ron Burgundy)
7. “People refer to Mr Bieber as a kid or a boy. Well here’s a newsflash, gang: He’s a man. A full-grown man, who works and loves and makes things with his hands. A man who sings songs for nine-year-olds and cuts his hair like a gay figure skater.” (Ron Burgundy)
8. “Last year you were ranked the fifth most hated person of all time. Kim Jong-un didn’t even score that low, and he uses your music to torture people.” (Shaquille O’Neal)
9. “When you get to the county jail, hear me, you’re gonna be the first dude who ever had a girlfriend and a boyfriend named Gomez.” (Snoop Dogg)
10. “You bought a monkey! I mean, that monkey was more embarrassed than the one that started the Aids epidemic.” (Snoop Dogg)
11. “Justin you have no idea what you’re in for. I’m sure it’s great to have 60 million followers on Twitter, but the only place people will be following you in jail is into the shower.” (Martha Stewart)
12. “You are the King Joffrey of pop”. (Jeff Ross)
13. “Selena Gomez wanted to be here, but she’s dating men now. Is it true you dumped her because she grew a mustache before you?” (Jeff Ross)
14. “Lately a lot of people have been pointing their fingers at you — and those are just lesbians showing the barber how they want their hair cut.” (Jeff Ross)
15. “They say that you roast the ones you love, but I don’t like you at all, man. I’m just here because it’s a real good opportunity for me.” (Hannibal Buress)
After it was all said and done, Bieber actually apologized for all of his recent antics.
“I turned a lot of people off over the past few years, but I know I can still turn out good music and turn everything all around,” said Bieber. “I’ve lost some of my best qualities. For that, I am sorry. I’m looking forward to being someone who you guys can all look at and be proud of.”
The “Roast of Justin Bieber” airs on Comedy Central, Monday, March 30th. Check out pics from the red carpet below.
Hot Or Bothered: Fashion At The 2017 American Music Awards
The night music fans have been waiting for is finally here! The 45th American Music Awards went down right Sunday night at Microsoft Theater in L.A. and a host of your favorite stars hit the red carpet in some looks that were hot and some that had us bothered … let’s start with the hot!
The evening’s host Tracee Ellis Ross sparkled and shined in this burgundy sequined Stella McCartney gown. We’re sure her mother Diana Ross inspired this look.
Meanwhile her sister-in-law Ashlee Simpson Ross dazzled in a sparkly number by Christian Siriano.
And of, the evening’s Lifetime Achievement Award winner and honoree – Diana Ross proved why she’s a music and fashion icon in this black gown and hat.
Selena Gomez showed off her killer bod wearing a Coach leather minidress and brand new platinum hair.
Also killing it in an LBD – that’s leather black dress, was Ciara wearing Alexandre Vauthier Haute Couture. Ok Ciara!
Demi Lovato looked like a goddess in this black sheer strapless gown by Ester Abner.
And, Kelly Rowland gave us grecian vibes in this velvet gown with embellished bodice.
But the look that stole the show DJ Khaled’s son Asahd, looking super adorable in his tiny black suit and Gucci loafers that cost a whopping $275. That’s what we call winning at 1 year old.
But someone whose look was not winning … Nick Cannon. We’re not sure why he was dressed like a Bratz doll, but he needs to stop.
Sadly we also have to request that whoever dressed Pink in this awful tulle Monique Lhuillier dress be fired immediately. Sorry we love you Pink but this dress was a hot damn mess.
(Photos courtesy of J. Merritt/Getty Images)
NEWS5 days ago
Eve Responds To Nicki Minaj’s Paper Magazine Cover: “I Just Don’t Think It’s Right.”
NEWS6 days ago
Teyana Taylor, Iman Shumpert Land Reality Show! See The Adorable Promo!
NEWS4 days ago
Nicki Minaj Makes IG History With Seductive Paper Magazine Cover Photo
NEWS5 days ago
Serena Williams And Alexis Ohanian Set To Wed This Weekend
NEWS4 days ago
New Signs Toni Braxton And Birdman Are Probably Totally Hitched
NEWS5 days ago
Eniko Hart Reportedly In Labor
NEWS3 days ago
Will Terry Crews’ Career Suffer Following Sexual Assault Claims? Wendy Williams Seems To Think So
MUSIC7 days ago
Jay Z Schools National Anthem Protest Critics: “It’s Not About The Flag, It’s About Justice”