It was a star-studded evening all in an effort to shade Justin Bieber.
In celebration of his 21st birthday, the Canadian singer opted to be roasted by Kevin Hart, who was the host for the evening, Will Ferrell (as Ron Burgandy), Dave Chappelle and more. Even Martha Stewart got a joke in, so you know it had to be a good night.
According to the Telegraph, there were 15 top jokes that had the room in stitches.
1. “Justin has fans in middle school or staying 500 feet away from one.” (Kevin Hart)
2. “I’m proud of you. You have it all. You literally are a guy who has it all — except for respect, love, friends, good parents, and a Grammy.” (Chris D’Elia)
3. “Justin Bieber wants to be black so bad, he’s actually seen Kevin Hart’s movies in theaters” (Ludacris)
4. “The Brazilian prostitute that claimed she was with Justin told the news that he was well-endowed. And that prostitute would know because so was he.” (Ludacris)
5. “Justin’s fans are called Beliebers because it’s politically incorrect to use the word retards.” (Natasha Legerro)
6. “This kid has spunk, moxie, and probably a few other STDs.” (Ron Burgundy)
7. “People refer to Mr Bieber as a kid or a boy. Well here’s a newsflash, gang: He’s a man. A full-grown man, who works and loves and makes things with his hands. A man who sings songs for nine-year-olds and cuts his hair like a gay figure skater.” (Ron Burgundy)
8. “Last year you were ranked the fifth most hated person of all time. Kim Jong-un didn’t even score that low, and he uses your music to torture people.” (Shaquille O’Neal)
9. “When you get to the county jail, hear me, you’re gonna be the first dude who ever had a girlfriend and a boyfriend named Gomez.” (Snoop Dogg)
10. “You bought a monkey! I mean, that monkey was more embarrassed than the one that started the Aids epidemic.” (Snoop Dogg)
11. “Justin you have no idea what you’re in for. I’m sure it’s great to have 60 million followers on Twitter, but the only place people will be following you in jail is into the shower.” (Martha Stewart)
12. “You are the King Joffrey of pop”. (Jeff Ross)
13. “Selena Gomez wanted to be here, but she’s dating men now. Is it true you dumped her because she grew a mustache before you?” (Jeff Ross)
14. “Lately a lot of people have been pointing their fingers at you — and those are just lesbians showing the barber how they want their hair cut.” (Jeff Ross)
15. “They say that you roast the ones you love, but I don’t like you at all, man. I’m just here because it’s a real good opportunity for me.” (Hannibal Buress)
After it was all said and done, Bieber actually apologized for all of his recent antics.
“I turned a lot of people off over the past few years, but I know I can still turn out good music and turn everything all around,” said Bieber. “I’ve lost some of my best qualities. For that, I am sorry. I’m looking forward to being someone who you guys can all look at and be proud of.”
The “Roast of Justin Bieber” airs on Comedy Central, Monday, March 30th. Check out pics from the red carpet below.
Sheer Delight: Was Halle Berry’s Vajayjay On Display At The NAACP Image Awards?
Looks like Halle Berry is letting her freak flag fly in 2018.
The Oscar winning actress attended the NAACP Image Awards ceremony on Monday wearing a Reem Acra gown that left very little to the imagination.
The lacy red and black dress featured a sheer panel in both the front and back just barely covering Berry’s vagina.
Berry isn’t the first to bare vajayjay cleavage on the carpet tho. Remember Chrissy Teigen at the 2016 AMA’s? But, the 51-year-old actress does seem to be into sheer ensembles as of late.
Just last week at the Golden Globes she rocked black like the rest of the guest, but showed some serious skin.
Last year while promoting the Kingsman: The Golden Circle, Berry rock a super sexy sheer number on Jimmy Kimmel Live.
And got cheeky at the film’s world premiere in London rocking this Elie Saab gown.
But nothing probably takes the cake, pun intended, like that white sheer ensemble Berry was photographed in back March 2017.
She had tongues wagging when she posted this photo on Instagram with the caption, “Me when someone says ‘I’m coming over and I’ve got snacks.”
EXCLUSIVES6 days ago
Mary J. Blige Breaks Down At Star Unveiling: “I Was Homeless Last Year”
EXCLUSIVES7 days ago
Happy Birthday, Queen: The Evolution Of Mary J. Blige’s Blonde Crown
NEWS6 days ago
Jim Jones, Chrissy Lampkin Land On ‘Marriage Boot Camp’ … But Why???
NEWS7 days ago
Mother Of H&M Model Completely Unbothered By Controversial Photo: “Stop Crying Wolf”
NEWS6 days ago
Seal Goes After Stacey Dash, Fox News And Other Critics Over Oprah Meme Controversy
FASHION6 days ago
Critics Choice Awards 2018: Fashion Faves & Fails
MOVIES2 days ago
NAACP Image Awards: Twitter Goes Wild Following Ava DuVernay’s Powerful Speech
NEWS7 days ago
Thanks, Harvey Weinstein! Bill Cosby Happy The Heat Is Off Of Him, “Please don’t put me on #MeToo!”