Karrueche Tran’s emotional interview with Iyanla Vanzant aired over the weekend and if you tuned in, you most likely shed at least one tear.
The fashion designer sat down with Vanzant to discuss her on-again off-again, toxic, public romance with pop star, Chris Brown. Here are five things we learned from the hour long sit down.
1. Tran did not sleep with Brown immediately. “I made him wait a few months,” she said during the interview. “Compared to what he’s used to, let’s be honest. It’s not who I am. I can count on my hand how many guys I’ve slept with in my life.”
2. Tran was blindsided by reports of Brown’s alleged 9-month-old baby girl and learned about it on social media. “He wanted to talk in person,” Karrueche told Vanzant. “After the moment that I found out, he was texting me and saying ‘I need to talk to you seriously in person.'”
3. Chris Brown has been apologetic since the baby news hit the Internet. “He’s dropped flowers off and tried to say sorry,” she explained. “He’s sorry for what he’s put me through.”
4. Will Karrueche go back to Brown? According to the fashion designer, right now “no.”
5. Christmas morning of 2012, Karrueche spent the morning with Brown at his LA condo. The singer later told the singer he had somewhere to go. That very evening, he was spotted sitting court side with Rihanna at the Lakers game.
Click to see the entire interview:
Pages: 1 2
SAG Awards Fashion Hits & Misses: Tracee Ellis Ross, Halle Berry, Lupita Nyong’o & More
The 2018 SAG Awards were full of fashion hits and misses. Here are some of the best and worst looks of the night.
Tracee Ellis Ross always knocks it out of the park and tonight, the black-ish star definitely hit a home run in a gorgeous white Ralph and Russo gown. Her co-star, Yara Shahidi, also stole the spotlight in a classic black pantsuit.
No surprise here, Halle Berry killed it in a sheer Pamela Roland dress, meanwhile, Lupita Nyong’o stunned in a strapless Ralph and Russo ensemble. Niecy Nash, who was also one of the night’s presenters, brightened the room with not only her smile, but her sexy green Zina Zaki dress.
SAG nominee, Mary J. Blige, glowed in a magical black and white Jean-Louis Sabaji masterpiece and we can’t forget about Sterling K. Brown’s wife, Ryan Michelle, who looked like a princess in a soft pink dress.
Black-ish star, Marsai Martin, was all grownish in this adorable wine MIRI couture gown.
As for who completely missed the mark, Maya Rudolph who who wore this head to toe floral ensemble; sorry girl.
MOVIES3 days ago
Mo’Nique Calls For Netflix Boycott After Being Offered Less Than Dave Chappelle & Amy Schumer
MUSIC5 days ago
The Real Reason Jason Derulo Is Out Here Teaching Zumba Class
NEWS6 days ago
Inside Toya Wright’s Star Studded Baby Shower + Her Baby’s Father Revealed
EXCLUSIVES6 days ago
Over-Zealous Fan Interrupts Jenifer Lewis On The Red Carpet … And It’s Hilarious!
NEWS4 days ago
Gabrielle Union Makes A ‘Bad Boys’ Spinoff Happen Without Will Or Martin
MOVIES6 days ago
NAACP Image Awards: Twitter Goes Wild Following Ava DuVernay’s Powerful Speech
FASHION6 days ago
Sheer Delight: Was Halle Berry’s Vajayjay On Display At The NAACP Image Awards?
EXCLUSIVES6 days ago
Exclusive: So, Is The New “Friday” Movie Really Happening … Or Nah?!