Karrueche Tran’s emotional interview with Iyanla Vanzant aired over the weekend and if you tuned in, you most likely shed at least one tear.
The fashion designer sat down with Vanzant to discuss her on-again off-again, toxic, public romance with pop star, Chris Brown. Here are five things we learned from the hour long sit down.
1. Tran did not sleep with Brown immediately. “I made him wait a few months,” she said during the interview. “Compared to what he’s used to, let’s be honest. It’s not who I am. I can count on my hand how many guys I’ve slept with in my life.”
2. Tran was blindsided by reports of Brown’s alleged 9-month-old baby girl and learned about it on social media. “He wanted to talk in person,” Karrueche told Vanzant. “After the moment that I found out, he was texting me and saying ‘I need to talk to you seriously in person.'”
3. Chris Brown has been apologetic since the baby news hit the Internet. “He’s dropped flowers off and tried to say sorry,” she explained. “He’s sorry for what he’s put me through.”
4. Will Karrueche go back to Brown? According to the fashion designer, right now “no.”
5. Christmas morning of 2012, Karrueche spent the morning with Brown at his LA condo. The singer later told the singer he had somewhere to go. That very evening, he was spotted sitting court side with Rihanna at the Lakers game.
Click to see the entire interview:
Pages: 1 2
MUSIC5 days ago
5 Reasons The “Janet” Album Is Still Iconic AF!
NEWS2 days ago
Malika Haqq Is Back On The Market: A Look At All Her Past Boyfriends
FASHION2 days ago
Hater In The Building! You Won’t Believe What Celeb Tried To Diss Meghan Markle’s Wedding Dress
FASHION1 day ago
Came Thru Drippin: Meghan Markle Slays In First Appearance As A Royal