MUSIC

Taraji P. Henson To Wendy Williams: I Don’t Need A$$ Shots!

Taraji P. Henson wants to make one thing clear: she did not get a** shots!

Screen Shot 2015-02-12 at 8.59.35 AM

On Wednesday night’s episode of Empire, Henson character Cookie Lyon showed off her flawless figure in a sexy piece of lingerie, flaunting off her perfectly round backside. And while most fans applauded the seductive reveal, it seems like some folks over at the Wendy Williams Show questioned the authenticity of the Cookie’s butt.

In an Instagram message posted on Thursday morning, Henson directed this message to Wendy and her team:

“HA! Thank you for the love @wendyshow! And tell your producer guy that those #CookieCakes are ALL ME baby. EVERYBODY AIN’T GETTING ASS SHOTS!!! I don’t need them! Also let him/her know TV adds a lil weight so RELAX!”

Screen Shot 2015-02-12 at 8.49.14 AM

Empire airs Wednesday night’s on FOX at 9 p.m.

ye7zx6b5b5cvhe4jes18

1. mila

February 12, 2015 at 11:21 AM

LOL! Love Taraji. And her ass and everything else about her are perfect and more importantly REAL. Go Taraji. We love you!

2. UPSETTIN

February 12, 2015 at 5:13 PM

I’m going to be the spokesman for all brothers out here and say that we’ve been waiting on that scene since Baby Boy. That was a bucket list moment. I can ride off into the sunset like Shane.

• nessus18

February 15, 2015 at 1:47 AM

Aint just brothers that have been waiting for that. Damn

3. Rosalind Gaines

February 12, 2015 at 5:30 PM

Thats tarajii i wouldnt get that shit because in the long run they ruining there body

4. Marisol

February 12, 2015 at 6:10 PM

Wendy is a cow and a hater. Black women had ass since forever. Now all of a sudden they can’t have natural asses? Some people are so stupid. Next thing you know they will say black women have lip injections too. Wendy is such a bugged eyes cow. She doesn’t question the authenticity of Amber Rose or Coco Tea’s ass, but she questions the sistah. Stupid cow…

5. William Tell

February 12, 2015 at 6:45 PM

Wendell Williams looks like Mr. Ed with a fright wig on…withherucklyassself…now Ms. Taraji on the other hand…baby girl got gams…if I wasn’t married, and on this high blood pressure medication, and on oxygen and taking all them other pills the doctor gave me…I’d strain my beer through her draws…lol

• luuluu

March 4, 2015 at 5:26 PM

U so crazy,lolol. U go granpaw!

6. William Tell

February 12, 2015 at 6:45 PM

7. Joey CoCo

February 13, 2015 at 6:42 AM

I would bury my entire face in that

8. Slapnuts

February 13, 2015 at 12:54 PM

Wendy my not want it but Taraji is hot!

9. #RipTheJacka

February 13, 2015 at 8:24 PM

I like a women with dimples in her ass

MUSIC

Who’s Really Delusional? Charlamagne Can’t Quite Comprehend Amara La Negra’s Colorism Issues

This is uncomfortable to watch.

Love & Hip Hop Miami star Amara La Negra stopped by The Breakfast Club for a chat about her life, career and experience with colorism. Unfortunately, the interview started of awkwardly when Charlamagne’s first questions was, “What are you?” You see, for whatever reason, the radio host was confused about La Negra’s Afro-Latina heritage. And while there’s nothing wrong with an honesty inquiry, it was the way he asked the question that was off-putting. But, it didn’t stop there.

Charlamange, along to co-host, DJ Envy, repeatedly asked the reality star what was her “struggle”, ignorantly assuming that colorism isn’t a thing anymore because of all the advancements in the entertainment industry that have occurred. Yet, and still, you don’t see artist of Amara’s hue celebrated on any Latina platform such as Univision or Telemundo. The host, with the exception of Angela Yee, then proceeded to deduce Amara’s issue to being a problem that’s “all in (her) head”, even referencing the success of Cardi B. as evidence of La Negra’s delusion. You have to watch this to believe it…