Connect with us


Shots Fired! Diddy’s Family Threatened After Assaulting Drake



Rap-A-Lot Records CEO James Prince is putting Diddy on notice, letting him know that there are consequences to touching his family. Drake’s mentor is furious that the Bad Boy media mogul assaulted Drizzy outside a Miami nightclub.

Prince issued a staunch warning to Diddy on a recording released overnight where he also threatens Lil Wayne, Baby, Slim and Suge Knight.

“First of all, Puffy feeling like he can put his hands on my family opens the doors for his family to be touched. You reap what you sow,” J. Prince explains.

“By the way, Lil Wayne is a b*tch, his manager is a drunk and his lawyer is a thief, so f*ck all of them together. Disrespectful little punk. To Baby and Slim, I will not allow it to stay on my track record that Cash Money took anything from me and my son. Do right by me and pay every penny due. I’m not gonna lip wrestle with you n*ggas, but if any of you clowns cross me or family, bad news is gonna beat you home.”

Back in 2012, Prince filed a lawsuit claiming that he introduced Drake to the Cash Money family to help further the rapper’s career. Part of the lawsuit reads:

On or about 2007/2008, Plaintiffs discovered the rap artist professionally known as “Drake” and introduced him to Defendants to help further his entertainment career. Since Plaintiff’s discovery of Drake, his career has been wildly successful. He has sold millions of records and received countless awards. Plaintiffs and Defendants had an agreement to split profits associated with Drake’s success. Despite their agreement, Defendants have failed to pay or account to Plaintiffs in accordance to the agreement. In fact, Defendants actions suggest that they are attempting to oust Plaintiffs from the Drake business altogether. Defendants have also failed to pay or account to Drake. By not paying Plaintiffs or Drake, Defendants have put the entire Drake business in jeopardy. As such, Defendants are causing great injury to Plaintiffs.

To hear the newly released diss track, hit play below.

Continue Reading
1 Comment

1 Comment

  1. Nick Dangerous

    March 9, 2015 at 3:37 PM

    Joe who????

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Exclusive: The Bullet Scars That Will Forever Haunt Sheryl Lee Ralph’s Son, Etienne Maurice



Sheryl Lee Ralph shared a graphic photo on Instagram earlier this week of her son, Etienne Maurice, laying in a hospital bed bandaged up from bullet wounds. The purpose of the image was to be yet another voice calling to end gun violence.

On Wednesday, students across the country walked out of class to protest against gun violence, something that hit home for Ralph four years ago. “This mother wants #gunreform now! #guncontrol now,” she wrote.

It was during a night out in West Philadelphia that Ralph’s then 22-year-old child was robbed at gunpoint and shot three times; twice in the leg and one which grazed his forehead.

So as Ralph joined Wednesday’s national conversation about gun laws, HipHollywood talked exclusively with Etienne who shared exactly what went down the night a gun could have taken his life for good.

“I was shot four years ago, November 9 … I was black out drunk. The next thing I know I remember I woke up in the hospital, doctor said I had two bullet holes in my leg and a grazed bullet hole above my eyebrow.”

Maurice, who was robbed for his iPhone and his wallet, went on to tell us that this is something that he is reminded of constantly. “Having been shot is something that I carry with me every day. I still have numbness at the bottom of my leg from the nerve damage.”

And while he will always remember how he felt knowing his life almost ended, Etienne had a hard time fathoming how his famous mother felt. “We had the conversation about it last week and she said she peed on herself,” he told us.

For Maurice, he’s proud to see young children use their voices to make change. “There’s so many angles where we can talk about gun violence and how it’s effecting different communities,” he said. “Gun reform needs to take place now.”

Since that night, he hasn’t picked up a drink and has been now sober for four years. As for the suspects, a father-son duo, they are behind bars for attempted man slaughter.

Continue Reading





%d bloggers like this: