Photos: Halle Berry And Baby Maceo’s Playdate

Screen Shot 2015-02-26 at 11.18.47 AM

Halle Berry and her 1-year-old son Maceo spent some quality mother-son time on Thursday morning and had a nice playdate at a Los Angeles park.

The actress took a break from shooting her television show Extant to take her adorable kid to see some cute duckies. Berry glowed while wearing a grey jacket, jeans and black ankle boots. Meanwhile, Maceo showed off his cool kids style in a beige sweater, blue pants and brown shoes.

Based on the photos, Berry and Olivier Martinez’s only child together had one heck of a time.

Check out the photos in the gallery below.

Screen Shot 2015-02-26 at 11.18.12 AM

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

1. Angel

March 16, 2015 at 11:20 AM

He’s beautiful.

• guest

April 21, 2015 at 6:27 AM

Maceo has big ugly forehead and ugly hands just like halle berry, hale berry is not attractive, halle is not monster ugly but halle is just sad and OHIO looking insecure, halle always looks needy, that is so unattractive, i know olivier gets tired of that stinky nasty attitude of hers, there are so many beautiful french and mixed really nice females in france i jope olivier finds ne

• guest

April 21, 2015 at 6:32 AM

I MEANT i HOPE olivier finds one a beautifull female to bring back oliviers original confident personality because olivier is loosing his confidence since oliviers been around halle all hallle berrys ugly is rubbing off on olivier,

• Angel

April 22, 2015 at 11:50 AM

Your heart must be made of stone.

2. Carlita Pala

March 24, 2015 at 10:27 PM

I wonder how long her marriage to Martinez will last. This woman’s relationship patterns are all the same with each man that comes into her life. she’s happy with them for a couple of years then she breaks up or divorces them, and usually claims afterwards in interviews that they were abusive towards her. She’s like the boy who cried wolf, it’s both pathetic and sad.

3. Maureen Star

March 24, 2015 at 10:29 PM

Oh my goodness, her daughter Nahla is a lot cuter. No offence.

• Angel

April 3, 2015 at 1:34 AM

Nahla can’t even touch this kid. Maceo is way better looking than the girl.

4. Helena CJ

March 24, 2015 at 10:34 PM

OMG that’s not cool talking that way about a child! Shame on you Maureen S!!!Children should be off limits 🙁 come on!!! This reminds me of the ridiculous and nasty criticism that Jay-Z & Beyonce’s daughter has had to go through. Come on people. Stop with the superficial comments about other people’s children. It’s not okay.

5. Peace Girl Philly

March 24, 2015 at 10:53 PM

Hi everyone 🙂 I’m new to the discussion and I’d like to play peace maker here. I’m sure Maureen Star’s intention wasn’t to be offensive or hurtful. She or he (sorry just want to be inclusive here, I’m not going to automatically assume your a chick just coz you used a girl’s name. you can call me out later if I’m wrong) posted what they really thought and this bothered Helena. Helena you’ve got a point. Children should be off limits, because their innocent but everyone has different tastes. Maureen’s comment wasn’t racial or derogatory in any way. She just doesn’t think Maceo is cute that’s all.It’s like getting mad at someone who doesn’t like the same type of music as you do. That would be ridiculous. I think the deal here is being able to identify when someone’s being intentionally offfensive. I don’t think Maureen meant to offend.Anyway those are my thoughts peeps xo

6. Maureen Star

March 24, 2015 at 10:59 PM

Hi ya’ll it’s Maureen here. So just to be clear Peace girl I’m a chick LOL and Helena yes you’ve got a point about children being off limits. kids of celebs are easy targets 4 critics coz they have famous parents. I will definitely keep that in mind + sorry to anyone else who felt I was being insensitive/ hurtful. I really didn’t mean for my comment 2 come off dat way. And Thank you peace girl for helping me to be more sensitive 🙂

• Angel

April 3, 2015 at 1:36 AM

It’s okay, I feel the exact opposite and that Maceo is much better looking than his sister.

7. Helena CJ

March 24, 2015 at 11:02 PM

That’s cool of you Maureen. Water under the bridge sister sledge 🙂

8. Peace Girl Philly

March 24, 2015 at 11:03 PM

Your welcome ladies xo

9. guest

April 21, 2015 at 6:37 AM

the reason why olivier martinez is not getting any real feature film work is because none of the directors like halle berry so they sure are not going to give olivier work, oin order for olivier to get work olivier is going to have to move back to france and let Paridyme agency find him international work collaborations with England and the french r olivier will not get any more work, oLIVIER NEEDS TO FOCUS on being classy not a stupid gang banger who halle berry wants him to be like, run olivier run

Watch: Julia Roberts And Owen Wilson Give Advice To Their 10-Year-Old Selves

To say Wonder is a must see movie is an understatement! Not only will the film touch you and inspire you to be a better person, it will also entertain you from start to finish.

But don’t take our word for it. HipHollywood sat down with the film’s stars Julia Roberts and Owen Wilson who shared their excitement to bring this heartwarming story to life and how they channeled their real-life parenting skills into the role.

“I think we felt a responsibility to be authentically parents and authentically parents to these two kids, said the 50 year old mother of three. “And I think that’s why you really believe these four people are family and are really having this experience together.”

In the film based on the NY times best seller, Roberts and Wilson play the parents of a teenage daughter (Izabela Vidovic) and 10-year-old boy (Jacob Tremblay) with facial differences entering mainstream elementary school for the first time.

When asked if they had any advice for their ten year old selves, Roberts said: “I have a ten year old son and I tell him to run.”

Meanwhile Wilson says he remembers 5th grade vividly, and enjoyed having his brother Andrew Wilson at the same school to protect him. “It helped so much having an older brother who was already at the school, so that would be the advice I’d give, have a cool older brother.”

Wonder hits theaters November 17, just one day before Wilson’s 49th birthday.