MUSIC

Karrueche Tran Explodes On Instagram

You clearly don’t know Karrueche Tran’s life, thus sayeth Karrueche Tran. Chris Brown’s boo exploded on a hater who questioned her existence and contributions to society.

“Why the hell are you famous?” an Instagram follower asked. “What do you do that benefits society or that is entertaining? All I know is that you love to ride Chris Brown’s d*ck for stacks.”

Tran wasted no time responding to her detractor, launching into a full blown rant:

“My n*gga … the f*ck you talking about?? You clearly don’t know my life .. I work and I work for mines lil n*gga. I’m famous because n*ggas like you keep my f*cking name in their mouths and smiles on their faces. WTF do you do besides sit up here and try and downplay women. You are a low life and sad excuse for a male. Lil n*gga.”

After another short exchange, Tran shut down the Instagrammer by telling him, “Shut up before I make you s*ck d*ck for stacks.”

1. Gina r

February 6, 2015 at 5:34 PM

Wow, for one thing…This Karreuche calls herself a lady? So Not, & she should be ashamed of herself for speaking like utter Trash! Some of these girls these days, have to wonder how they were brought up. So Defensive arn’t we? The truth hurts doesn’ it Karreuche. Well you arn’t popular or famous of your own doing and really are noit’s Chris Brown who is. Think you have an opinion of yourself that is a fanasty and this fake persona you’ve been trying to make the public believe in about yourself is Laughable. A model, yeah like my 102 year old grandmother. You’re far from what you think k you are little girl . You don’t have a clue about life and love and what it takes to be honest and real. You’re a user from day one and have been using chris since that first day. Shameful really, and one more thing,…you Will never be in the same light as Rihanna is. She’s a beauty inside and out w/ talent that’s uncomparable to anyone in her age group. S
    he’s done it, and worked hard , and continues to blow us all away in all the success she has and is so deserving of.!! A True Beauty to say the least & thats something you can’t compete w/grl. Sorry but accepting the truth is difficult for some but get used to it now then maybe you’ll have a chance in doing for Yourself. By the way, you act as about as good as you so call, model. What a joke you are.

• allure britney searl

February 7, 2015 at 1:06 AM

Gina r she had every right to stand up for herself whether you like it or not she can say what she wants why are you worried about it? that Instagram user had no right dissing her like that and it was totally uncalled for.

• frankie

February 11, 2015 at 12:21 AM

Gina, i do not know u but u are really sick. but dont worry u will soon get ur cure.

2. allure britney searl

February 7, 2015 at 1:04 AM

Good job karrueche tran tell that hater off I’m so glad she stood up for herself who is he to judge what she does he better fall back weak as Fuck smh haters.

3. Ethan Crage

February 7, 2015 at 2:57 AM

$95 an hour! Seriously I don’t know why more people haven’t tried this, I work two shifts, 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening…And what’s awesome is I’m working from home so I get more time with my kids. Heres where I went, ,,,

▬▬▬▬ qR.Net/QujO

JUST GO TO THE SITE TO BELIEVE

4. you not classy

February 7, 2015 at 6:52 PM

People are entitled to their own opinion , if you are living ya life in the public eye we have a right to say what we want . She is known for letting CB dog her . She is ratchet and ghetto !

MUSIC

Meet The Flockas! Waka And Tammy Get Their Own Show

Waka Flocka Flame and his boo thang Tammy Rivera have graduated from Love & Hip Hop Atlanta and have landed their own reality show.

Titled, “Meet The Flockas”, the Mona Scott-Young produced project will focus on the rapper, his wife and her daughter Charlie.Waka had this to say about the show when Bossip asked:

“It’s not a scripted show. This isn’t something from the network. We control all this. It’s about time that the people see some real reality s**t. Thank God for Mona Scott Young. She definitely deserves some credit. Even to get the opportunity to get on the platform. But it’s up to you how to you to be represented to the world.”

(Shaaaaade to LHHATL) Looks like the Flockas are excited to show the world their “real” love. Will you be watching?