Earlier this week, Amber Rose had her moment with The Breakfast Club to shade Kanye, Kim and the whole Kardashian klan. Today was Yeezy’s chance to return the sentiment.
While sitting down with the radio hosts, ‘Ye revealed that if Kim would have wanted him when he first wanted her, there would be no Amber Rose! He took it one step further when he insinuated that Kim made him “take 30 showers” to get the Amber stink off his body before she would get with him. Luckily, he stopped short of spending too much time bashing his ex and pleaded, “Don’t ask me no more. I’m trying to be respectful.”
When asked if Tyga’s relationship with his sister-in-law Kylie was inappropriate, Kanye took a pregnant pause then declared, “I think he got in early … he was smart”.
West also opened up about many others things during his hour long interview with Charlamagne Tha God, DJ Envy and Angela Yee. See a few of the bullet points below.
– He admitted he was a hypocrite who hadn’t listened to Beck’s album before protesting that Beyonce’s was better. Eventually he did and realized it was pretty good.
– He revealed he didn’t want his Yeezy Boost to be $350. He really wants to have items at the Zara and H&M price point.
– He says Beyonce and Kim don’t have beef. They actually love each other and Bey has pictures of Kim (in addition to other women) on her wall for inspiration. However, he did say there’s a bit of a “LeBron/Kobe element” to their relationship.
– Kanye’s song “Wolves” came from a conversation with Drake when they discussed doing an album together. Yeezy says it may still happen.
– While recording “Only One’ he got emotional in the studio, as did Kim. He also revealed he’s working on a video game inspired by the song.
Click here to listen to the full interview. This is the most relaxed the rapper has seemed during an interview ever!
Jill Scott’s Drunken Disaster NOT The Result Of Divorce Drama … So She Says.
Jill Scott is blaming it on the alcohol … not her divorce.
Jilly from Philly had one drink (or several) too many and decided to document her mood for all to see on social media. By the looks of it, she instantly regretted it.
Scott snatched the video down within hours of posting it, but that was still long enough for fans to reach out to the songstress with cries of concern in her comment section. Jill, who recently filed for divorce from her second husband, Mike Dobson, seemed to be crying in the beginning of the video … then laughing hysterically by the end. And, of course, her tribe of supporters took notice.
Unfortunately, Scott wasn’t here for the sympathy. Instead she clapped back at those insinuating she was drowning her divorce tears in a bottle of Henny. In an IG post captioned, “Real Talk. Good Night,” Jill explained that all y’all need to chill and not everything is about her ex.
So, do you believe her? Jill and Mike were married just 15 months before Scott filed for divorce citing “inappropriate marital conduct.” Dobson then went on a media tour shading the Neo-soul singer calling her controlling and evil.
Look, Jill, if you are hitting the bottle to hide your pain we won’t blame you. Even if it is “out of your mind” we’re sure it’s still stressful and that’s ok. On the other hand, if you were justing getting super lit on a Saturday, then more power to you!
NEWS18 hours ago
Mo’Nique Owes A Cool 560K To IRS … So Why Didn’t She Take That Netflix Deal?
NEWS19 hours ago
Tiffany Haddish Swoops In On Mo’Nique’s Failed Netflix Deal?
MUSIC7 days ago
Could This News Send Kylie Jenner Running Back To Tyga?
NEWS7 days ago
Surprise! Jada Pinkett Smith Celebrates Valentine’s Day With The Kardashians
FASHION6 days ago
Wakanda Wear: Folks Show Up & Show Out For ‘Black Panther’ Opening
NEWS6 days ago
Nipsey Hussle Sons Cardi B On Getting In The Gang Business: She Should Correct [Herself]
NEWS6 days ago
Girl, Bye: Zendaya Says She Wasn’t Shading Blake Lively & Emily Blunt
NEWS7 days ago
Melanie Fiona Gets The Cutest Surprise Engagement