Exclusive: Cle Sloan Worried About His Life Following Suge Knight Hit-And-Run

Actor Cle “Bone” Sloan is concerned about his health and career following last week’s tragic hit-and-run.

Sloan was working on the set of the forthcoming N.W.A. biopic, Straight Outta Compton on January 29 when he was involved in an altercation with rap mogul Suge Knight. The alleged fight ended at Tam’s Burgers in Compton after Suge hit and killed friend, Terry Carter, 55, and severely injured Sloan, 51.

According to Sloan’s lawyer, Michael Shapiro, the actor is now worried he may never work again. “I don’t think he’s worried for his ‘am I gonna die,’ I think he’s worried about ‘what’s going to happen to my life, my career.’ I don’t know if he’s going to walk again,” Shapiro told HipHollywood following Suge Knight’s court hearing on Tuesday. “I think he’s a shining example of what America is all about. A guy who is disadvantaged and does something magnificent. All that dream can come to an end and that’s the tragedy.”

Shapiro continued, “I suspect when all the friends are gone, the attention is gone, he’s a pretty upset, depressed guy. As anyone would be realizing that your career could be over.”

“I think he could be the next Spike Lee or the next Tarantino,” Michael added about his client. “He’s a technical advisor. He was there because he was working on a Universal film called Straight Outta Compton which is a major theatrical motion picture by Universal to sort of bring to the film authenticity because he’s from Compton, he knows the streets.”

According to Shapiro, Sloan suffered a very badly mangled left foot and has been complaining of head injury.

Suge plead not guilty to murder and attempted murder and to two counts of hit-and-run. The 49-year-old Death Row Records co-founder, who was rushed to the hospital following the arraignment due to chest pains, will remain in custody until Monday’s bail hearing. He is currently being held without bail.

Pages: 1 2

1. Moccahontas

February 4, 2015 at 10:16 AM

That’s messed up whether intentional or not the streets ain’t kind no more. That being said I believe this is the end of the road for Knight an his drama. Picture him with gray hair when he gets out smdh

• Bust_1_InyaEye

March 9, 2015 at 7:02 AM

He’ll still be bald

• Lucien

March 12, 2015 at 6:10 AM

the streets were once “kind”? Where?

• Moccahontas

March 13, 2015 at 5:47 PM

In a Mayberry town that if you blink you’ve already gone through it.. long gone r the days where neighbors truly looked out for each other.. if that happens today its because of neighborhood block watches smh

2. lyte

February 5, 2015 at 9:10 AM

Suge knight is crazy! He really thinks he’s invincible? He destroyed death row, and now tryna destroy other ppl lives? Damn! Looks like he can’t get a life, so he will get one in prison. Smh

3. CJWatson3630

March 9, 2015 at 5:02 AM

Oh boo hoo nigga. You were doing some street shit and it got the best of you. Don’t be mad you lost, you were partly responsible.

• SwankDaddy

March 9, 2015 at 10:00 AM

You couldn’t and wouldn’t say that to that man or any of his family or friends face. Your just internet trolling, especially with a little richard profile pic your fake cold heart is hiding the inner tuttie fruttie on ruttie in you

• CJWatson3630

March 9, 2015 at 10:07 AM

He was involved in escalating a fight that got to this level. Shame what happened to him, but he’s not innocent, there are consequences to your actions.

• SwankDaddy

March 9, 2015 at 10:11 AM

One guy was working security for the movie set were suge was at the other was suge friend trying to break up the fight have you even followed the story

• CJWatson3630

March 9, 2015 at 10:23 AM

Yeah, I’ve read all about it. People doing security don’t walk up to a window and start punching somebody for talking shit, it’s obvious it became personal. Should’ve called the cops and had them remove Suge from the set if he was unwanted there.

• Nikki.model@Hotmail.com

August 13, 2017 at 5:27 PM

I love your comment it’s fucking hilarious tutti fruttie on ruttie. Truth

4. EYESWIDEOPENSTILL

March 9, 2015 at 1:32 PM

Released video ads credence to his story he was in fear for his life.

Cle Sloan is seen handing something to one of those involved after he was run over and it has the profile of a pistol.

There were at least people outside the truck when Cle Sloan attacked through the drivers side window before suge backup.

If I was on the jury that video introduces reasonable doubt to the charge of murder

• Damon Tarklin

March 10, 2015 at 1:03 AM

Suge is not getting out. That’s why they are going ahead with the that “camera theft” case. They want to have as much on him as possible to make the case for life in his sentencing. He’s already got some priors.

It’s a shame because now Katt Williams is caught up in the other case also.

5. wordupmag

March 9, 2015 at 8:59 PM

I’m no big fan of Suge Knight but any lawyer would be able to get him off a murder charge…maybe not manslaughter but murder he will definitely beat. Have any of you seen that video? The guy walks up to his SUV and starts punching him. The guy also had a gun. I would have “Boned” out also. Now manslaughter maybe…but murder…no way! remember I called it first!

6. HenryFordSrWARNEDus

March 10, 2015 at 11:00 AM

Jesus Christ that rat faced jew kike being interviewed in the video is one hideous little troll like creature. I wonder how many rappers had to suck his kosher nuts to make a sold out career working for jews?

• Highpachechief

March 10, 2015 at 1:11 PM

Death might be god for you. But, then again, I think you already know this.

7. lucien

March 12, 2015 at 6:22 AM

Michael Brown allegedly did the same thing and was shot dead by a cop. How is this any different? People will do shit and when it backfires, they cry foul. He’s prob thinking, like most people who end up in his situation, “I fucked up, should have let the dude drive off and went back to my technical advisor job on the Universal studios big theatrical release”. BTW, who the f*ck cares about NWA enough to see a movie about them? they led the ruining of hip hop with violence and foul language laced lyrics. IDGAF about that movie.

Cocktails & Coins! Inside Aisha Tyler’s Wild Life After Divorce & Departure From ‘The Talk’

Aisha Tyler went through a few MAJOR life changes over the past two years and now, the actress is back on top living life to the fullest.

In 2016, Tyler’s college love and husband of 20 years, Jeff Tietjens, filed for divorce from the actress. As if that weren’t an emotional challenge to overcome, Tyler was then ordered to pay Tietjens $31,250 a month in spousal support for the next four years, plus a lump sum of $500k.

Following the emotional split, Tyler’s career then took a big turn when she walked away from CBS’s The Talk. Just eight months ago, the actress left the show to pursue other passions. “I also have three other series (Criminal Minds, hosting Whose Line Is It Anyway? and voicing a character on Archer),” the actress said during the big announcement. “People always go, ‘How do you do all that?’ And I don’t always have an answer.”

While it might sound like Tyler’s woes and 360 of a life might seem completely damaging, it all turned for the better. “The unknown can be very compelling and can be interesting. Instead of thinking about it as change, think about it as dynamism,” she told HipHollywood during the screening of Dwyane Wade’s, Shot in the Dark.

She explained, “You can’t stay the same, your life can’t stay the same. Staying the same is staying in place and staying in place is dying slowly. For me, I always reminded myself I’m not always going to feel this way, it’s not always going to be this tuff.”

“You cannot get through this experience on this planet without a little bit of pain and you need to know that and see that it’s temporary,” Aisha said. “My life is so interesting now and it wouldn’t have been without going through the stuff that I’ve been through. It’s been good for me; all this change.”

The actress is not only the star of some major network shows, but she also is about to launch her new cocktail line, Courage and Stone. “It’s been a really really exciting process,” she told us. “It really came out of my love of cocktails, my love of going to great bars and then going home and being like ‘I don’t know how to do all this.'”

Tyler then admitted that she was a whiskey girl at heart and that when she left the Talk “Julie Chen put me in a whiskey of the month club. She she’s doubled my collection in the last couple of months.”

Set to releae late spring early summer 2018.