Connect with us

MUSIC

Bobby Brown Delays Tour Amid Bobbi Kristina Hospitalization

Published

on

Bobby Brown has postponed the the Australian leg of his tour to remain by his daughter Bobbi Kristina’s side, who is still fighting for her life at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta.

“Bobby Brown’s upcoming Australian Tour featuring special guests Treach and Kay-Gee from Naughty By Nature, has been postponed to May to allow Bobby Brown to spend further time with his family,” a statement read on the Australian website, Ticketek.

Bobbi Kristina was found unresponsive, face down in a bathtub full of water on January 31 at her Roswell, Ga townhouse. Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown’s only child together has been in a medically induced coma for over three weeks and has been surrounded by friends and family since.

This week, drama between the family and Krissi’s longtime boyfriend, Nick Gordon grew to new heights after Gordon slammed the aspiring singer’s father for not allowing him to see her.

“Your daughter is going to hate you when she wakes up,” Gordon tweeted about Brown on Monday. “It’s not like you know her anyways. What’s her favorite color? What’s her favorite smell, movie, food? You don’t know. I forgive you, she won’t.”

Bobby has prohibited Gordon from seeing his 21-year-old daughter because he has refused to give information to law enforcement and the family about the events which led up to Bobbi’s hospitalization. However, according to Brown’s lawyer, Christopher Brown, the former New Edition singer was open to allowing Nick to visit Krissi if he met the family’s terms and conditions, but Gordon failed to do so.

“To address the continued and never-ending media requests for comment about Mr. Gordon’s requests to visit Bobbi Kristina, let me be very clear: Mr. Gordon was offered an opportunity to potentially visit Bobbi Kristina, and he declined to meet the terms of any possible visit,” Brown’s attorney said in a statement.

In response to Brown’s [lawyer] statement, Gordon’s team sent HipHollywood the following statement.

“Bobby Brown has consistently prohibited Nick, who Bobbi Kristina would want by her side, from being there.  Per his own words, Mr. Brown has only “offered an opportunity to potentially meet with Bobbi Kristina” if Nick were to meet certain conditions, conditions that we, his attorneys, have advised him not to meet, particularly in light of Mr. Brown’s inability to guarantee access.”

“But in an effort to do all he can to visit, Nick has repeatedly offered to meet with Mr. Brown privately to discuss his request in person, rather than through lawyers.  Those offers have also been rejected.    We hope Mr. Brown has a change of heart.”

MUSIC

Exclusive: Sorry, Folks, Diddy Did NOT Offer H&M Model A Contract

Published

on

Last week rumors started circulating that Diddy had offered Liam Mango, the young model featured in the H&M ad a Sean John modeling contract. Unfortunately those reports, as sweet as they sound, aren’t true.

Diddy spoke to reporters backstage before a tapping of his new show The Four  and clarified what really happened.

“I didn’t actually offer a modeling contract to him I told my people to reach out to him so we could use him in the next shoot that we do,” he explained.  “But with that being said, I think that what we’re seeing is just a general insensitivity to how we feel you know. I think that H&M is going to feel the results of that.”

H&M has issued an official apology for featuring Mango on their website in a “Coolest Monkey In The Jungle” hoodie, saying in a statement : “We sincerely apologize for offending people with this image of a printed hooded top. The image has been removed from all online channels and the product will not be for sale in the United States. We believe in diversity and inclusion in all that we do and will be reviewing all our internal policies accordingly to avoid any future issues.”

After photos of the young boy hit the web, folks started speaking out against the retailer calling them racist and insensitive. But one person not feeling that way was Mango’s mother. She posted her thoughts Facebook questioning what all the fuss is about. “I really don’t understand but not coz am choosing not to but because it’s not my way of thinking, sorry.”

She and the boys father Terry Odhiambo have since had a change of heart appearing on ITV on Monday, saying they don’t think that there’s ever an “overreaction when it comes to racism”.

They also said they’ve had to move from their home in Sweden, and haven’t been able to live a normal life since the controversy started.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Instagram

Facebook

Advertisement

Trending

%d bloggers like this: