Connect with us

NEWS

President Obama, Others React To Stuart Scott’s Passing

Published

on

ESPN anchor Stuart Scott died Sunday morning at the age of 49 after a seven year battle with stomach cancer.

“When you die, that does not mean you lose to cancer. You beat cancer by how you live, why you live and the manner in which you live,” Scott said in a July speech at the ESPY Awards.

Athletes, celebrities and even the President have spoken out about Scott’s passing.

“Going to miss my favorite SportsCenter anchor. @StuartScott may you rest in peace my friend,” Dennis Rodman tweeted.

“#RIP Stuart Scott. Thank you for making sports fun for our generation. You were a pioneer in your approach to your craft. I had the pleasure of knowing you bro. You always wore a smile and was always so supportive and full of love. God Bless you and your family. We love u too much not to miss you. Enjoy the after life, hug God for me bro,” Marlon Wayans posted in a caption on Instagram.

“I will miss Stuart Scott … Over the years, he entertained us, and in the end, he inspired us—with courage and love,” President Obama added.

HipHollywood’s Kevin Frazier, who worked alongside Scott in his ESPN days, tweeted, “I don’t know if the world will ever understand how great he was … We came up in this game together … Will miss my brotha rip Stuart.”

“I just left church and asked God to bless @StuartScott’s family with comfort and strength as they deal with his passing,” Los Angeles Lakers legend Magic Johnson posted on social media early Sunday morning.

“Stuart Scott passed earlier this morning. He was, is & always will be an inspiration. My thoughts are with his family,” Kiefer Sutherland.

Following his passing, ESPN ran a 15-minute special on him. Take a watch below.

EXCLUSIVES

Exclusive Details: Kevin Hart’s Mistress Montia Sabbag Speaks + How Long The Pair’s Relationship Lasted!

Published

on

It was a media frenzy outside of the Bloom Firm offices on Wednesday morning all thanks to Kevin Hart’s mistress, Montia Sabbag, who decided to speak out about the latest extortion scandal.

An emotional Montia stood alongside famous lawyer, Lisa Bloom, to talk about the night she was caught on camera being intimate with the married comedian. “I was involved with Kevin a month ago,” she said during her opening statement.

The aspiring actress then went on to emphatically state that she is not the culprit behind the now viral video making it’s way around the web. “I’m not an extortionist,” she said.

The alleged victim also shut down media reports that she is an exotic dancer. “I am not a stripper,” Montia proclaimed. “I’m a recording artists and an actress and I have to broken any laws. I had nothing to do with these recordings.”

Sabbag concluded her on camera statement by apologizing for “any involvement I had in this.”

As for how the two met — HipHollywood got down to the burning question when we sat down one-on-one with Bloom. “They met on the way to Vegas,” she explained. “It was a brief relationship, it was only a few days. It happened spontaneously. She didn’t know she was going to be meeting him.”

As for what’s next, Bloom plans on going to law enforcement so that the case can be investigated thoroughly.

She also tells us their goal is not to get money from Kevin. “This is not about money. We are not suing Kevin Hart. We are to not making any claims against Kevin Hart … he’s not the bad guy here,” she said. “The bad guy here is the criminal who put a camera in that hotel room and secretly recorded intimate moments.”

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Instagram

Facebook

Advertisement

Trending