Chad Johnson, Girlfriend Expecting A Baby!

Congratulations are in order for former NFL star Chad Johnson who just announced that his girlfriend is pregnant. Chad made the announcement on Twitter this morning, sharing an image of a sonogram with the caption:

“I literally crushed my #WCW so much I created a new #WCW.”

This is Chad’s fifth child. Crystal Bates, his 33-year-old girlfriend, posted a similar image on Instagram, adding some intimate details about the ultrasound.

“I watched her play around, hide her lil face but the highlight of my day was watching her trying to find her mouth to suck her thumb. She didn’t give up until she finally found it. My perfect lil angel.”

Congrats!
Screen Shot 2015-01-21 at 11.49.25 AM

Screen Shot 2015-01-21 at 11.52.00 AM

1. Devin

January 30, 2015 at 11:48 AM

Wow… that is one hella ugly female, and she already got 4 kids.. What was Chad thnking, has he lost his mind ?

• Moccahontas

February 4, 2015 at 10:51 AM

Really? That’s all you got? Beauty is only skin deep!

• Yeezus

February 11, 2015 at 12:24 PM

Yeah? Peep her twitter , she nasty , lazy , illiterate and a HO ! She is PAST gold digger. Professional baby mama. Ocho is a fool and an ASS

• Frank

February 12, 2015 at 2:34 AM

Umm yeah, even the broke,fat,bald dudes wouldn’t mess with a chick like that. Trust me. No ambition whatsoever. Chad =paycheck . What a dumbass. Why would you even entertain a pro like that, let alone have a kid.

2. Thomas

January 30, 2015 at 11:49 AM

LOL ! He need glasses.

• Moccahontas

February 4, 2015 at 10:47 AM

Where is it written that because you have millions you have to have a Miss USA TYPE? Looks are skin deep trust an believe!!

• Ronald

February 11, 2015 at 12:43 PM

Not necessarily a miss usa type, however somthing more closely resembling a female with actual brains would be better . Chad has got himself a very masculine THOT of very questionable character .

• Moccahontas

February 12, 2015 at 1:55 PM

Lol

• Jarnelle

February 11, 2015 at 1:07 PM

bottom line, He is paying for some used up pu*** that a bunch or broke dudes already had a bunch of kids with. She not even trying to hide how lazy and nasty she is. Sloppy , no style, nothing to offer. I guess the other dudes are happy now, they all off the hook for bill paying.

• Moccahontas

February 12, 2015 at 1:57 PM

Ooh weee yaw goin hard on her looks.. if Chad deserves much much better then I get the point. I was goin off the look I saw in this article nothing else!

3. Sean

February 3, 2015 at 4:37 PM

Another bad decision by a guy that’s known for them. You don’t sleep with ho’s without
    Protection bruh. Use your common sense. And use your got damn eyesight, that is an ugly female. You loose for the next 18 yrs.

• Moccahontas

February 4, 2015 at 10:45 AM

How you know she a ho did you sleep with her? Or because of the amount of kids she has? Cmon now you need to get your sight corrected too because your grammar is jacked. Its LOSE NOT LOOSE! Lmao

• Sassy

February 11, 2015 at 12:28 PM

The whole neighborhood slept with her and had kids with her

• Joseph Payper-Boy Myers

April 18, 2015 at 7:25 PM

How many baby daddies she have though??

• Moccahontas

April 19, 2015 at 5:02 PM

Stop responding to old posts.. really?! Lol

4. Moccahontas

February 4, 2015 at 10:42 AM

Yaw some HATERS on here she’s not ugly at least SHES BLACK lol now he just needs to put a ring on it an make it official an make it work no matter how many kids.

5. Jermacus

February 11, 2015 at 12:26 PM

Nah, she ugly . Her neck alone is enough to scare kids & dogs.

6. Jonathan

February 14, 2015 at 2:21 PM

Chick don’t even deserve a second glance, she looks like a male. Factor in she been ridden into the ground and birthed a bunch of kids,mystery of what he see in her only gets more bizarre. Her kids ar all girls, but she on social media posting HO content. Dude a fool and prolly gay. Skank is that nasty.

7. Tyrone Z

February 24, 2015 at 4:08 PM

Tired of this idiot, he needs to sit down and shut up. That chick literally makes my skin crawl, there’s is somthing mentally wrong with him. No sane person would have a child with such an obvious goldiggin and HO.

Kerry Washington Goes All Natural For ‘Allure’ Magazine

Kerry Washington let her hair out for Allure magazine — literally.

The Scandal star graces the cover of the publication’s November issue and rocked her natural locks for the gorgeous spread. “I like to wear my natural texture, especially now because I have children and I want them to know that their hair is perfect as it is,” she told the magazine.

The mother of two explained, “They don’t have to change it or straighten it. They can, but they don’t have to.”

While talking about “crushing impossible beauty standards,” the beauty also opened up about her hair on her hit ABC drama. For all you Gladiators, you probably even noticed in the Season 8 premiere, Washington’s locks was on point. “There’s someone who follows me around all day long [on the set],” she said.

Kerry continued, “Like, literally follows me to make sure there’s not a single hair out of place. This is somebody’s full-time job. Then someone follows me around to add powder so that I never look shinier than I’m supposed to.”