MUSIC

Soulja Boy Blasts K. Michelle’s Smelly Vagina

By  |

Reality TV star K. Michelle was blasted on Twitter tonight by rapper Soulja Boy after she suggested in a radio interview that he hooked up with a transgendered person. The Atlanta rapper went on the defensive Monday, cracking jokes about K’s private regions.

“K. Michelle p*ssy smell like sh*t,” he tweeted to his 4.6 million followers. “Go ahead and say something so I can expose you. I’ll be waiting,” he continued, adding the hashtag, “Sh*ttyp*ssy” for good measure.

During an interview with CNikky.com earlier this month. Soulja insinuated that he had slept with K, which kicked off this back and forth. The r&b singer addressed the rumor directly a few days later in an interview with The Breakfast Club. “Let me tell you something Soulja Boy, cause I know you gon’ hear this, what you’re not going to do is lie on my hot pocket … we don’t want to giggle about the transgender in Atlanta, now crank that,” she said. “When I do something, I say I did it and that’s what it is.”

Who you riding in this war of words, people? K or Soulja?

1. tj46

December 15, 2014 at 4:48 PM

That would explain why she can’t keep a man don’t care how fine or how nice your body is if your pussy stank that’s a deal breaker. Guys will still sleep with you just be a hit and run like they all been doing she never gives her pussy time to rest before she with someone new. That’s probably why it stinks

• What!!

February 21, 2015 at 6:44 PM

and the sad thing is…she is the poster girl for bw or the media potrays her as….

• Latorya Gillespie

October 19, 2015 at 8:09 PM

Lol

2. tifa

February 6, 2015 at 5:18 AM

Soulja boy is imature and stupid. Get a famn life. Thus far k Michelle has nt been ashamed of who she sleep with or how many men she been with. Why start now. O please. Ignorance will be bliss. Smh

3. *CLEVELAND*.

February 8, 2015 at 10:30 AM

She look like her puss stank

4. bob

March 28, 2015 at 2:22 PM

Did her pussy smell bad?

5. Tymeka

March 30, 2016 at 11:53 PM

Went on a google search and found this article after the K Michelle interview on Breakfast Club….Now we dont know if this is true. Soulja Boy seems to be saying it in a bitter way which makes me believe that he is upset that either K Michelle did not want to fuck him or she had stopped dealing with him.